Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. (6179 Views)

Which Is More Important: Idea Or Capital / Do You Have Business Idea Or Project That Needs Website? / N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
Every investment need two inevitable ingredients: Money and ldea.

Money and ldeas are over abondant in nigeria, what is lacking is the will to use the money and ideas to create a better life.

This is dedicated to young minds; weather old in body or not who are ready to make money.

The next generation of millionaires will come from the manufacturing industry. However, the cost of setting up a manufacturing company is beyound the reach of your financial muscle and mine.

but there is always a way where there is a will.

What is the way for our kind?

Partnership

10 to 50 persons can come together to raise any amount of money they need to any company of their choice. This same number cannot fail both in idea and man power needed in not only sustaining the company that will be formed but see them achieving what many only dream of.

Bros e, stop dreaming. Lets give your dream the breath of life.

At the moment am looking for serious minded people who will invest both their money and time in forming a tissue paper production company within Owerri, Aba or Porthacourt.

Only a man can stop himself, don't stop yourself.

lf your not within my area you can source like minds here and startle your generation by forming great companies through partnership. Stop waiting and wasting now is our time. There will never be a more better period than now.

Waiting to hearing from great minds.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2013
Talking about anything is easy, taking a step to make it happen is the hardest thing. If we don't take steps to actualize our dreams makes us day dreamers. lt is our actions that support the castles we build in the air of our dreams.

Talk is cheap many says, but l say action is expensive. lf you can not take action to actualise your dreams sorry you are a wish man or woman.

Partner with your friends and others to fulfill your dream. partnership goes beyond sourcing for money, it also include sourcing for ideas. As my dad will say, "two good heads are better than one". lmagine when those good heads are more than two.

This is the beauty of partnership and many more.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by stevenco: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
@op, I love your post, I would also love to partner with you. Can u pls furnish me with more details?
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2013
A friend of my introduced me to provision business but when l got the l saw the potentials in being a manufacturer.

l have been making consultations.

As concern the toilet paper which am interested in for now. Am considering using locally made machines for a start to reduce cost and for easy maintenance. The company is expected to kick off before the first quarter of next year.

All potential investors or partners are expected to work in the company till the company is able to employ works and still pay the owners. while working the company is expected to pay the workers, that is the partners.

If your interested, you can ask your questions.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
am 19 nd I have really been looking to be an enter preneur cuz I want to be an indepedent person all my life,and leave a lot of wealth to my children....I love the tissue paper idea,I really wana be a part of it.....but looking at diversification into other areas in the future would be great.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2013
@ Dhebuck; Diversifying is the man idea, where the partners will one day be managers of different companies.

But before we go into diversification, we must start with one. That one has to lay the eggs for diversifying.

If you are interested, l will like to know where you reside as l said earlier, we all will work in the company till it works before we begin to employ people.

Anyone from the age of 18 and above can join.

However, we have a certain number that can join and we are getting to that limit.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2013
this is my number u can call or sms 08105476720
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by pweetymama(f): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2013
jdilight: A friend of my introduced me to provision business but when l got the l saw the potentials in being a manufacturer.

l have been making consultations.

As concern the toilet paper which am interested in for now. Am considering using locally made machines for a start to reduce cost and for easy maintenance. The company is expected to kick off before the first quarter of next year.

All potential investors or partners are expected to work in the company till the company is able to employ works and still pay the owners. while working the company is expected to pay the workers, that is the partners.

If your interested, you can ask your questions.
m really interested in this biz but from all indications u r based in lagos nd m based in ph,so how do we go about it?
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
@ pweetymama, l shuttle between umuahia and Elele in rivers state where l run my two businesses.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by JomecsG: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
am interested call me 07062993580
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by pweetymama(f): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2013
jdilight: @ pweetymama, l shuttle between umuahia and Elele in rivers state where l run my two businesses.
kk.m interested.call me on 08064719672 or send me a mail on donmac4jessy@gmail.com.tnx
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by pweetymama(f): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2013
@jdilight,I equally have a great biz idea, smtin that nobody has really thot of opening in ph nd I believe it will pay off very well bt d resources to start it up is really high.dats why I dnt mind doing any small biz to raise up capital for my project.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
l hardly have time, but if your on Watsapp we can easily talk in the evening if b4 l go to bed. am on 08169215133
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by vulpeslopez(m): 4:30am On Aug 03, 2013
Great idea.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Words are cheap, good intentions are are not good enough if no actions are taken to make them real.
We should talk of holding the first physical off net meet to sharing ideas and knowledge on how to build this Tissue paper company before the first quarter of next year.
To be different in anything, you must be willing to leave the pack and forge ahead.
lf we must make it, we must start a meeting soon.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by longevity1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=jdilight]Every investment need two inevitable ingredients: Money and ldea.

Money and ldeas are over abondant in nigeria, what is lacking is the will to use the money and ideas to create a better life.

This is dedicated to young minds; weather old in body or not who are ready to make money.

The next generation of millionaires will come from the manufacturing industry. However, the cost of setting up a manufacturing company is beyound the reach of your financial muscle and mine.

but there is always a way where there is a will.

What is the way for our kind?

Partnership
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by tinaumeh: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2013
Am interested,when are we meeting .
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Venue of the meeting should stated before the meeting proper. For the venue to be properly chosen, all that are interested should state their location and areas they can easily travel to.

For me, am located at Umuahia in Abia state. l shuttle between between Umuahia to PH along Owerri at least twice a month.

If your interested, drop your location.

Before we can decide the location and time of meeting.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by collynzo2(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2013
I am in Port Harcourt.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by lebest: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Love to be part of this great idea too, here is my number -- 08063716736, im also on whatsapp for timely alert.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by ananwune: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2013
I am interested too. Lagos based. My number is 08023320212. Kindly update me as well.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by valdubem(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
OP, pick a venue/state for your meeting. Hope am invited? wink
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by chinebu(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Mr brother your idea is great. I love to be part of it all the way but will like to know

1. If you have made the fisibility study and known the capital cost of establishing the tissue co.

2. Spicific number of people required and how much each should contribute to make the company a reality.

It haa to be an equal inveatment so as to avoid any problems in the future.

You can reach me through my email chinebuinvestments@gmail.com
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by mvp2e(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Brilliant idea! Am based in port-harcourt and am also intrsted in this business, wud lik to know if the fisibility study has been made too. Here is my email: mvp2e@yahoo.com
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
l was offline for a week or so. for those that added me on whatsapp hope your questions where satisfactorily answered.

we are gradually making good progress.

as l said earlier, we are not rushing into this venture. this company is expected to officially kick off within the first quarter of next year.

this will give all the stakeholders ample opportunity to make proper decisions based on information gathered.

God helping me in the next post l will address most of your questions here.

you can drop your questions here or whatsapp me on 08169215133. am joseph by name.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by tinaumeh: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Am based in lagos
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2013
We are heading to the stage of financial analysis of all possible cost of this business.

kicking off with the actual cost of the machines, it procurement, transportation and installation.

before we head to that of raw material, accommodation and the rest.

this area of this business may not be posted here, but will be discussed in our whatsapp group.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by fckyourman: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2013
Nice invesment
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by chainy: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Hello am based in lagos but can make trips anytime to participate in this business. Watsaap me on 08023095842 and send email where possible to me on (chainy2k@yahoo.com) good luck to us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snail Trading, A Very Lucrative Part-time Business! / Scam Alert: Beware Of Bet9ja / Is Alliance In Motion Global A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.