Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria (20404 Views)

CBN Averts Closure Of 200 Manufacturing Firms Through Forex Access / Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn / Will Large Firms/organisations Consider Proposals From Business Name Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by 1forall: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
The FG shouldn't forget to ban itself too.
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by Tolexander: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Enegod: what a senseless comment!!!
the only time i ever heard anything like this is from one of the patients i attended to as a psychiatric pharmacy student.
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
I don't see Allison Madueke group of companies.

Abacha, Obasanjo, Babaginda, Atiku group of companies... let's start with the real thieves.

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by NaLaugh: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Haha!!

Sounds to me like Banning dancing at the dance Club.
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2013
seunfly:
Sentiment apart, if u re close to civil service, u will knw that what he wrote may be true. However i can't base my judgement on probability but what he wrote up there is a very common thing in civil service.

^^^On the contrary; i think it's when a company compromises itself by bribing and greasing palms that you have to wonder if they actually have the capacity and integrity to carry out a job/contract successfully.

I also think a company trying to cut corners this way would feel it has the gov't officials concerned by the proverbial nuts, thus the belief they can get away with shoddy/substandard work.

They should blacklist all the Company Directors as well.
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by manuelo130: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2013
STUPID POLITICAL MOVE. THE SAME INDIVIDUALS WILL REGROUP UNDER NEW NAMES AND CONTINUE THEIR VIOLENT RAPE OF THE COUNTRY.
REVOLUTION IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND SOON WILL IT.

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 2:07am On Jul 17, 2013
Bribe the right people and you're off the list.
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by indianin9ja(m): 2:34am On Jul 17, 2013
Policewoman: NA MOSTLY INDIAN COMPANIES SEF cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

First Trayvon Martin's murderer acquitted in America, now FG targeting Indian companies. This is a dark week for humanity. SAY NO TO RACISM.
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by Decryptor(m): 4:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Why didn't MTN and Multichoice make the list? angry angry }:>
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by philogos4: 5:18am On Jul 17, 2013
They will soon come back to business, are we not in Nigeria, watch and see.
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by kabba7(m): 6:12am On Jul 17, 2013
I think Nigerians arre more concerned with what happen to corrupt government officials its them that are killing Nigeria gradually ,
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by victorv12(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2013
If Julius Berger is not included, it shows that the list is inaccurate.
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2013
Tolexander: Corrupt?

Pretty sure that those are the firms that didn't and refused to bribe their ways in

let it be. Lets start with the ones that refused to bribe their ways first, den we will graduate to family business
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by DavFem: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2013
FG is only taken cue after World Bank and InterAmerican Org. Though its a good decision to ban corrupt company, we should have our own procedures and implement it without recourse to any body. If this is done, a lot of companies would be barred for life. Well done though!

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2013
ban mtn and dstv for ripping us off and lastly FG should ban FG cos FG is the most corrupt entity in nigeria
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by chaplin4u: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2013
The Federal Government have some cool moves. We are to applaud such moves not condemn the government. Such antitrust in government have eaten deep into us that we are blinded by laudable decisions of the federal government. cool cool cool shocked
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2013
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by Tolexander: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2013
ngozievergreen:

let it be. Lets start with the ones that refused to bribe their ways first, den we will graduate to family business
and finally on those that bribe, produce fake products and adulterated drugs soiling the name of the nation.
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by authenticblack: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2013
It beats me how you think yourself too low that nothing good can come out from
Tolexander: Corrupt?

Pretty sure that those are the firms that didn't and refused to bribe their ways in
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
Tolexander: and finally on those that bribe, produce fake products and adulterated drugs soiling the name of the nation.

yes oooo
Re: Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria by JoanEver: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
This will only work if they don't allow the owners to register another company.

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 / Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever / Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.