Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier (143180 Views)

Internet Services Getting Better As Airtel Again Introduced Unlimited Night Plan / Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device / Airtel Introduces WTF Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by yungcheda(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier

Hello readers,

Hope you guys have been flexing the free facebook browsing from Airtel as I last posted few days ago?!

Nigeria's fastest growing telecommunication company is not stalling in its efforts to be branded as the leading telecommunication communication company and network provider in Nigeria amongst other network providers we have in Nigeria.

Airtel has introduced a cheap means by which its customers can benefit from its many goodies.

Airtel just recently announced 2good Premier.

Spend the whole day on the phone if that is what it takes to succeed in your business, love life, friendship...name it; after all, the cost is just 9K/ Per second

How 2good Premier Works?

http://www.wesaytech.com/2013/07/call-9k-sec-as-airtel-introduces-2good.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by mjay(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
what an incomplete lnformation... Seo how do I subscribe?
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by solomityo(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2013
dial *230#

1 Like

Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by irokobest(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2013
mjay: what an incomplete lnformation... Seo how do I subscribe?

AIRTEL REDUCED CALLL RATE TO 9K /SEC WITH 2GOOD PREMIER PLAN
Airtel came out with mind blowing tarriff plan that enable customer to call as low as 9kobo per seconds
this makes calling cheaper in Nigeria especially for the common man . With this new Airtel tarriff you could
call as low as 9kobo per second . This new tarriff plan is called 2good premier.
The tarriff has bonuses to offer there numerous customer, with this new tarriff plan your first minute call in
a day will now be charged at 40kobo per second to both on net and offnet, Airtel to Airtel calls after the
first minute would be charged at 9kobo per second while calls to other GSM networks will now be charged
at 10 kobo per second . This plan also came with a freeby of 15 MB worht of data per week .
To migrate to this plan all you need do is to dial *230 # on your mobile phone or send SMS ON to 230 and
you will be welcomed into Airtel 2good premier .This is a good news for themillions of Airtel subscribers and
this might cause some others to port to the network soon if other network provider did not follow suit

Airtel came out with mind blowing tarriff plan that enable customer to call as low as 9kobo per seconds
this makes calling cheaper in Nigeria especially for the common man . With this new Airtel tarriff you could
call as low as 9kobo per second . This new tarriff plan is called 2good premier.
The tarriff has bonuses to offer there numerous customer, with this new tarriff plan your first minute call in
a day will now be charged at 40kobo per second to both on net and offnet, Airtel to Airtel calls after the
first minute would be charged at 9kobo per second while calls to other GSM networks will now be charged
at 10 kobo per second . This plan also came with a freeby of 15 MB worht of data per week .
To migrate to this plan all you need do is to dial *230 # on your mobile phone or send SMS ON to 230 and
you will be welcomed into Airtel 2good premier .This is a good news for themillions of Airtel subscribers and
this might cause some others to port to the network soon if other network provider did not follow suit

Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by amblors(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
I quickly switched to this plan - my first 2 calls to mtn were charged at 40k/sec as promised. Total of about 69secs. My 3rd call to glo line for 30secs was also charged at 40k/sec contrary to what I expected.

So I figure for the first 60secs to every network ur charged at 40k/sec.

I quickly reverted to my 18k/sec to all networks from the first minute with no daily charge.

2 Likes

Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by DeeOneBangin: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
amblors: I quickly switched to this plan - my first 2 calls to mtn were charged at 40k/sec as promised. Total of about 69secs. My 3rd call to glo line for 30secs was also charged at 40k/sec contrary to what I expected.

I quickly reverted to my 18k/sec to all networks from the first minute with no daily charge.

Boss which plan did you revert to? The 18k/sec with no daily charge. And what's the code, wanna migrate to the package
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Domwiz4all(m): 3:04am On Jul 19, 2013
amblors: I quickly switched to this plan - my first 2 calls to mtn were charged at 40k/sec as promised. Total of about 69secs. My 3rd call to glo line for 30secs was also charged at 40k/sec contrary to what I expected.

Wat's d code to migrate to dat 18k/s pls?
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by RootedWord1(m): 3:28am On Jul 19, 2013
The plan works. I loaded N100 just to give it a try, boom, I got the message "Your migration is successful, welcome to Airtel 2good Max. Make calls at 10k/sec.
The first 60 secs of the day is billed @ 40k/sec, afterwards, you are billed @ 10k/sec for both onnet and offnet. This is indeed too good to believe but lets enjoy it why it lasts.
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by amblors(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2013
Domwiz4all:
Wat's d code to migrate to dat 18k/s pls?

*422#
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Youngpo413: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nice
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by DeeOneBangin: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
amblors:

*422#

No daily access of ₦5?
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Domwiz4all(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2013
amblors:

*422#
Thanks, wit try it later
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by yungcheda(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
I am glad I helped some people here with my thread. U cn visit the source website for more updates like this
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Emmyk(m): 1:24am On Jul 22, 2013
amblors:

LoL. Is this 2good premium having daily charges?? You dont call much, that's why you're bothered about the 1st 60secs call.

They had something like that 2years ago, but this one is 12kobo/sec after 35naira charged for first 60secs
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by amblors(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2013
Emmyk:

LoL. Is this 2good premium having daily charges?? You dont call much, that's why you're bothered about the 1st 60secs call.

They had something like that 2years ago, but this one is 12kobo/sec after 35naira charged for first 60secs

Yea yea, I believe its a good plan for heavy callers. If I call all networks for 1min each, I would have spent N96, that would have been used to call for about 8mins on the N12 plan. Oh well, like I said I'm not a big caller,so 18k/sec suits me well
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by unique2001: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
To migrate send ON to 230 or *230#
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Emmyk(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
I've migrated to the plan.
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Emmyk(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
amblors:

Yea yea, I believe its a good plan for heavy callers. If I call all networks for 1min each, I would have spent N96, that would have been used to call for about 8mins on the N12 plan. Oh well, like I said I'm not a big caller,so 18k/sec suits me well

the 18k/sec = 9mins call on 100naira airtime.

This new tariff gives 13mins+ call on same 100naira recharge..
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by donhils: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
amblors:

*422#
Fake guy. This code is for 2good classic and it takes N5 daily to activate. I just dialed the code now and they took my N5 instanta.
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by amblors(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2013
donhils:
Fake guy. This code is for 2good classic and it takes N5 daily to activate. I just dialed the code now and they took my N5 instanta.

Hmm! I don't notice a N5 charge, maybe coz I was sent message a while back that its now. 'Access charge free'.
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by amblors(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2013
Emmyk:

Diff choices, I'm more comfy with the 18k/s.
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by donhils: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Emmyk:

But then you have to check if U wana finish the N100 daily cos if u use it for 2 days U won't get 13mins again rather u get 10mins. Then if it's 3 days u spent it, it goes further down to 7mins and will continue to reduce as long as u prolong days while the other plan gives u stability of 9mins no matter the length of days. Got that?
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by donhils: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Emmyk:

But then you have to check if U wana finish the N100 daily cos if u use it for 2 days U won't get 13mins again rather u get 10mins. Then if it's 3 days u spent it, it goes further down to 7mins and will continue to reduce as long as u prolong days while the other plan gives u stability of 9mins no matter the length of days. Got that?
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Emmyk(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
Donhils, what assure you that I'll finish the 100naira on the other tarrif too to get 9minutes? cheesy.
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by onoerime: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
I still stick to my mtn homezone. Airtel should wake up and forget this access charge of a thing
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by donhils: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2013
Emmyk: Donhils, what assure you that I'll finish the 100naira on the other tarrif too to get 9minutes? cheesy.
That's what am saying, that on the other plan, 100 bucks will always give you 9mins whether you finish it a day, two days, four days. So in effect, the new tariff plan is good if you make at least 4 mins calls a day. But if you don't,then the old plan is better for you. Some ppl make less than 1min call daily.
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Emmyk(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2013
True tho
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Jayneve: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2013
Hope I can use the 15mb on my andriod
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Emmyk(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Jayneve: Hope I can use the 15mb on my andriod
aye!
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by omotayos01(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Rooted Word: The plan works. I loaded N100 just to give it a try, boom, I got the message "Your migration is successful, welcome to Airtel 2good Max. Make calls at 10k/sec.
The first 60 secs of the day is billed @ 40k/sec, afterwards, you are billed @ 10k/sec for both onnet and offnet. This is indeed too good to believe but lets enjoy it why it lasts.
guy were u given d 15m?
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2013
https://twitter.com/airtel_care seem to confirm it but big big shame it's not on their website for reference.
Re: Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier by Rexnegro(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
I don port O° from Empty N to Airtel And Ǻ♍ on dis 2good premier ,pls guys can I use the 15MB on my  blackberry phone ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.