Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is This An Affair? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This An Affair? (3811 Views)

How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This An Affair? by Xerxes1(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2008
Of course the feelings are there but they are harmless. . . .
Blimey. . . .If u have a pet(dog, cat or a black mamba), after a while u must develop feelings for it. . . . If the pet dies, u may cry.
Men have feelings for gadgets(PS3, iPod, Smart fones). . . . does it mean men fall in love with objects?
Re: Is This An Affair? by eldee(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2008
Xerxes.:

Of course the feelings are there but they are harmless. . . .
Blimey. . . .If u have a pet(dog, cat or a black mamba), after a while u must develop feelings for it. . . . If the pet dies, u may cry.
Men have feelings for gadgets(PS3, iPod, Smart fones). . . . does it mean men fall in love with objects?
Hmmn, here you go again with you all-out debate tactics
You can't possibly compare feelings for PS3's to human relationships
Oi, should I predict what you'll say next? tongue
Re: Is This An Affair? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 23, 2008
who told u d feelings are harmless?when d man hardly mentions his family in their conversation?d same feelings that might leave d poster emotionally naked and frustrated because of like of control,c'mon this babe has feelings my dear,and if she doesnt control it now,it will wreck her emotions

if she doesnt keep this relationship platonic and slow d pace a little,don't be surprised if she starts stealing kisses ,even though she wont tell nairalanders

DONT compare emotional feelings wt ps3 or ipods,dis feeling is more matured dan ps3 or ipods,or even pets
Re: Is This An Affair? by tpia: 9:27pm On May 23, 2008
@ topic:

it may be harder on you than on him at the end of the day.

Women are the ones who tend to get burned the most by these kinds of things.

A man will find it easier to dust himself off and walk away. He can easily do the same thing with countless other women and still have no intention of letting it interfere with his married life.

its not yet a physical affair but its gearing towards an emotional affair.
Re: Is This An Affair? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 23, 2008
@ topic:

it may be harder on you than on him at the end of the day.

Women are the ones who tend to get burned the most by these kinds of things.

A man will find it easier to dust himself off and walk away. He can easily do the same thing with countless other women and still have no intention of letting it interfere with his married life.

its not yet a physical affair but its gearing towards an emotional affair.

nice one tpia,but in dis case its not gearing into,its already an emotional affair
Re: Is This An Affair? by Xerxes1(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2008
Gearing towards an emotional affair? PRICELESS!!!!!!

Can u also predict the weather next week, predict who wld win the USA elections and predict when Jesus is coming back? grin cheesy

eldee:

Hmmn, here you go again with you all-out debate tactics
You can't possibly compare feelings for PS3's to human relationships
Oi, should I predict what you'll say next? tongue

I used to know a dude who begged cultists to rape his gurlfriend and spare his shoes. grin cheesy grin
Re: Is This An Affair? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 23, 2008

Can u also predict the weather next week, predict who would win the USA elections and predict when Jesus is coming back?

oh my gawd,honestly i think i now agree wt eldee,all dis ur points cant carry water,wats emotions gat to do wt USA AND JESUS?

politics,love and religion(bible)are three different things so dont mix them up,or go off point

the issue here is a single girl who communicates wt a married man every single day,not USA or JESUS

and as for ur word prediction,yes emotions cant be predicted,cos we all can fall at anytime,just d way dis poster has already fallen
Re: Is This An Affair? by Xerxes1(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

oh my gawd,honestly i think i now agree wt eldee,all this your points can't carry water,wats emotions got to do wt USA AND JESUS?

politics,love and religion(bible)are three different things so don't mix them up,or go off point

the issue here is a single girl who communicates wt a married man every single day,not USA or JESUS

and as for your word prediction,yes emotions can't be predicted,because we all can fall at anytime,just d way this poster has already fallen

U are missing the point!!!!
All i am saying is none of us is 100% sure this can lead to any serious relationship.
As this is the case, give the poster a benefit of doubt.
Innocent until proven guilty. . . . .huh?
Re: Is This An Affair? by eldee(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2008
Xerxes.:

Can u also predict the weather next week, predict who would win the USA elections and predict when Jesus is coming back? grin cheesy

I used to know a dude who begged cultists to rape his girlfriend and spare his shoes. grin cheesy grin
Hehehe, you need to like study hard to predict 'em ones grin

Your cultist dude had sumn more than just a feeling, it's an obsession
If he had that kind of thing for a girl, it'll lead to madness
My point is, human feelings don't need to go extreme
Just like what people call 'Love at first sight', it might be shallow, but it's a relatively strong feeling
Re: Is This An Affair? by Xerxes1(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2008
eldee:

Hehehe, you need to like study hard to predict 'em ones grin

Your cultist dude had sumn more than just a feeling, it's an obsession
If he had that kind of thing for a girl, it'll lead to madness
My point is, human feelings don't need to go extreme
Just like what people call 'Love at first sight', it might be shallow, but it's a relatively strong feeling

I agree with the last sentence.
Love at first sight? I have heard of Love at NO SIGHT!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is This An Affair? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 23, 2008
You are missing the point!!!!
All i am saying is none of us is 100% sure this can lead to any serious relationship.
As this is the case, give the poster a benefit of doubt.
Innocent until proven guilty. . . . .huh?

u r d one missing d point,im not saying it will lead to any relationship,all im trying to say here is there is no doubt dat d poster does not have feelings for dis guy?she might not date him,but mennnnnnnn sometimes emotions have a way of controlling pple's lives,its already controlling d posters own,and dis same poster knows dat it is wrong and dats y she came here for advise
Re: Is This An Affair? by Xerxes1(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

you're d one missing d point,im not saying it will lead to any relationship,all im trying to say here is there is no doubt that d poster does not have feelings for this guy?she might not date him,but mennnnnnnn sometimes emotions have a way of controlling people's lives,its already controlling d posters own,and this same poster knows that it is wrong and that is y she came here for advise

Negative!!!!

Y'all gurls said the poster was in LOVE and that was why she came here.
Feelings can be negative or postive.
Of course, feelings musta been generated but it could be anything. . . .
No one is certain so letz be patient and see what pans out!!!
Re: Is This An Affair? by annamaria: 11:56pm On May 23, 2008
Can someone stop picking on Xerxes(Jackal undecided)? What has the guy done to you?

Thanks everyone for your contributions. Really appreciate all the advise, both good and bad. I'm taking the necessary precautions and I know for certain nothing will develop between me and this guy. Truth, it's always been easy for me to get along with guys because of the nature of my private business and now the job that I do. When I was in a relationship, it was not really a big deal, my ex and I used to discuss our friends openly. It's the first time in a long time that I'm being really emotionally close to a guy without being in a relationship, and the fact he's married got me a bit worried that it may just be a bit too much.

No need to say more. Please let the thread die. If anything new comes up will say here. I'm too old to play hide and seek feelings for those who think I'm hiding something. Nothing to hide, ok.

Thanks again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. / What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? / Help! My OOU Coursemate/hallmate Is Sleeping With My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.