Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Napoli May Steal Higuain Signature From Us(arsenal) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli May Steal Higuain Signature From Us(arsenal) (469 Views)

Napoli Stiker Gonzalo Higuain In Hospital Following Boat Crash / Higuain Complete Mobes To Napoli / Finally Higuain Is An Arsenal Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Napoli May Steal Higuain Signature From Us(arsenal) by ebamma3: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2013
After successfully signing jose callejon for 10million euros from real madrid, napoli coach rafa benitez yesternite also added real defender raul albiol to his squad and declared his interest in signing higuain according to go.al.com,
am afraid that higuain may opt to join napoli instead of arsenal, and with napoli armed with 63million from cavani's sale to psg the can easily afford to pay more for him.
Another wenger target suarez is wanted by madrid, real madrid get any player the want since money is not a problem to them, except liverpool are not willing to sell suarez, i dont see him preferring to join arsenal instead of real madrid
Another of our target is wayne rooney, according to bbc sport yesterday mourinho tabled a 10million plus juan mata bid to sign him, except man united dont want to sell, im sure that if mourinho ups his offer a little the may be tempted to accept, and i don't see rooney opting for arsenal instead of chelsea.
My fear now is that with the 7nil preseason win over the indonesians wenger may start feeling that we are okay attack wise and may not sign any other striker this season.

(1) (Reply)

Taiyetaiwo Hit With €1 Million Tax Fraud Charges; May Lose Mansion / Pls Nigerians Let's Forget OSAZE! / Nigerian Players Banned For Life In Match-fixing Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.