Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (68700 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla2: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
igbo boy:

Nne it is a two way street .... or do you think that ghanians have "MONOPOLY" on tagging people with labels?

Over here in Naija, ghanaians are lazy, daft, smelling, have smelling lip and their girls ugly pass chimpanzeee..

As you can see ghanians are worthless in this side of the world. dalu

Igbo boy? Really? Clifford orji compatriot?

So you are of a nigerian jew,huh? Chei, igbo and inferiority complex tinz sha.

Hahahahah otokoto man on the loose on nairaland,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/1308937/man-killed-mum-kept-corpse

How market? Shebi you are a spare parts dealer? I mean you deal in human parts, just like your brother Clifford orji abi? I just finished one of your igbo brothers here in Accra and would like to sell you his head, manhood and heart, as well as his liver.

The current market price for a human head in your sh1thole is N5000, right? LOL

Esi ewu most of the nigerian criminals in our jails are igbos

Onyara onyeberibe

I hereby confer on you the title of GCFR for being the biggest f000l on nairaland.

Fvck you retarded gay dog!

young girls are impregnated and kept in secret locations. When they give birth, the babies are taken away and sold to the highest bidder! LOL. Just like they do for animals, like goats, sheep and cows! They call it BABY FACTORY! grin grin grin grin

VACANCY
AN ‘IMPREGNATOR’ URGENTLY NEEDED
A recently opened baby factory, operated by Wazobia Interprises, located at 18 Upper Iweka By Pass, Onitsa, urgently seeks to fill the key position of IMPREGNATOR.
The impregnator, who should be between 17 and 24 years old, is to phuck young, virile girls until they get pregnant. Ability to last at least 10 rounds of hot sex at a go is essential. The impregnator is required to impregnate each girl within a period of not more than one month!
We currently have 100 young girls waiting at our factory to be impregnated without delay. We also have some 200 clients who have already made part payment for these unborn babies.
Salary is very attractive (in six digits), with lots of fringe benefits.
Send your application letters to P.O.Box 88, Onitsa. Only qualified candidates will be considered.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 12:44am On Dec 15, 2013
Kamilat20:
we are still ahead of u...Big boi
yea ahead in learning...small girl dont dull wink
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2013
PetroDolla2:

Igbo boy? Really? Clifford orji compatriot?

So you are of a nigerian jew,huh? Chei, igbo and inferiority complex tinz sha.

Hahahahah otokoto man on the loose on nairaland,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/1308937/man-killed-mum-kept-corpse

How market? Shebi you are a spare parts dealer? I mean you deal in human parts, just like your brother Clifford orji abi? I just finished one of your igbo brothers here in Accra and would like to sell you his head, manhood and heart, as well as his liver.

The current market price for a human head in your sh1thole is N5000, right? LOL

Esi ewu most of the nigerian criminals in our jails are igbos

Onyara onyeberibe

I hereby confer on you the title of GCFR for being the biggest f000l on nairaland.

Fvck you retarded gay dog!

young girls are impregnated and kept in secret locations. When they give birth, the babies are taken away and sold to the highest bidder! LOL. Just like they do for animals, like goats, sheep and cows! They call it BABY FACTORY! grin grin grin grin

VACANCY
A recently opened baby factory, operated by Wazobia Interprises, located at 18 Upper Iweka By Pass, Onitsa, urgently seeks to fill the key position of IMPREGNATOR.
The impregnator, who should be between 17 and 24 years old, is to phuck young, virile girls until they get pregnant. Ability to last at least 10 rounds of hot sex at a go is essential. The impregnator is required to impregnate each girl within a period of not more than one month!
We currently have 100 young girls waiting at our factory to be impregnated without delay. We also have some 200 clients who have already made part payment for these unborn babies.
Send your application letters to P.O.Box 88, Onitsa. Only qualified candidates will be considered.

another confused charlie... make i go sleep

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2013
igbo boy:

another confused charlie... make i go sleep
Lol! Are you not ashamed of yourself? Trading E-jabs with a lady? Like seriously? Abeg! Show your mettle by commenting on this Thread »»» https://www.nairaland.com/1544381/why-ghana-must-win-brazil/6

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Jiggaman101: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2013
What's up with Ghanaians and Nigerians. Do u guys fight all the time. I thought it was only on sports thread. U guys are hilarious. Anyway continue I will sit back and watch
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2013
Kwasia igbo thieve, i don't knw why desperate igbo boys like urself are the worse race in nigerian.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ifyalways(f): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kwasia thread

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Jigga_man101: What's up with Ghanaians and Nigerians. Do u guys fight all the time. I thought it was only on sports thread. U guys are hilarious. Anyway continue I will sit back and watch
Check the date! The Thread was closed(suspended) when in it was in its apex.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 1:01am On Dec 16, 2013
Kamilat20: Kwasia igbo thieve, i don't knw why desperate igbo boys like urself are the worse race in nigerian.

Likewise, I dont know why Ghanians are the worse people in Africa...When you figure out the Igbo quagmire let me know, so i can do some more research into the Ghanian despicable ranking on the African level.
Thanks charlie

I have said it before you dont have MONOPOLY on LABELS.. you say one i say two, you say 5 i say 10 wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 1:22am On Dec 16, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Lol! Are you not ashamed of yourself? Trading E-jabs with a lady? Like seriously? Abeg! Show your mettle by commenting on this Thread »»» https://www.nairaland.com/1544381/why-ghana-must-win-brazil/6

Chineke me' you call that Ape looking thing a lady?

Well ghana females ugly sha. For my side she no resemble lady at all at all o. Or na the toto dey make you call am lady? Anyways gorilla get toto too nau shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla2: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
igbo boy:

Chineke me' you call that Ape looking thing a lady?

Well ghana females ugly sha. For my side she no resemble lady at all at all o. Or na the toto dey make you call am lady? Anyways gorilla get toto too nau shocked
and what is this fuelish igbo dog saying sef? so what are you? 419ner, yahoo yahoo, pick pocket, ritualist, wizard,armed robber, otokoto man, or love-vendor? grin
hahahaha such filthy, ugly, smelly pig! grin grin

hahahahaha clifford orji brother, mudder fugger grin grin grin

hahahaha oh dear, oh dear onye ara grin grin grin

igbo kwenu! Anu mpan grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla2: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
igbo boy:

Likewise, I dont know why Ghanians are the worse people in Africa...When you figure out the Igbo quagmire let me know, so i can do some more research into the Ghanian despicable ranking on the African level.
Thanks charlie

I have said it before you dont have MONOPOLY on LABELS.. you say one i say two, you say 5 i say 10 wink
hahahahaha igbo kwenu grin grin grin damburuba shege thunder fire your cursed igbo azz. typical crime-infested biafran retarded fagg0t with a huge inferiority complex

igbos are the poison of the world. they are drug dealers, perverts, violent, uneducated bastardz, mudder fuggers who live off scamming, spamming, 419ning. scum of the earth grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2013
what is going on here
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahahahaha igbo kwenu grin grin grin damburuba shege thunder fire your cursed igbo azz. typical crime-infested biafran retarded fagg0t with a huge inferiority complex

igbos are the poison of the world. they are drug dealers, perverts, violent, uneducated bastardz, mudder fuggers who live off scamming, spamming, 419ning. scum of the earth grin grin grin

sounds like you are frustrated charlie drink two bottle of stout for my head...you deserve it. Igbo kwenu..for life that is wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2013
PetroDolla2: and what is this fuelish igbo dog saying sef? so what are you? 419ner, yahoo yahoo, pick pocket, ritualist, wizard,armed robber, otokoto man, or love-vendor? grin
hahahaha such filthy, ugly, smelly pig! grin grin

hahahahaha clifford orji brother, mudder fugger grin grin grin

hahahaha oh dear, oh dear onye ara grin grin grin

igbo kwenu! Anu mpan grin grin grin grin grin

charlie make sense nau

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla2: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
igbo boy:
sounds like you are frustrated charlie drink two bottle of stout for my head...you deserve it. Igbo kwenu..for life that is wink

hahahaha igbo dog, your head no dey house sef. So tell me, how come igbos are known to be such criminals? Is it something to do with your genes or your ape-like brains? grin http://www.spyghana.com/nigerians-involved-in-cocaine-business-in-ghana-on-the-rise/[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/277947/igbos-tribe-number-1-crime[/url]

no wonder igbos are being deported from even within their own country- Lagoshttps://www.nairaland.com/1382680/igbo-deportee-lagos-dies-others

http://radiobiafra.co/news/why-nigerians-are-the-worst-fools-on-earth

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mudder fugger grin grin grin

VACANCY
We currently have 100 young girls waiting at our factory to be impregnated. We also have some 200 clients who have already made part payment for these unborn babies.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2013
PetroDolla2: blablablabla

clap for yourself
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
PetroDolla2:

hahahaha igbo dog, your head no dey house sef. So tell me, how come igbos are known to be such criminals? Is it something to do with your genes or your ape-like brains? grin http://www.spyghana.com/nigerians-involved-in-cocaine-business-in-ghana-on-the-rise/[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/277947/igbos-tribe-number-1-crime[/url]

no wonder igbos are being deported from even within their own country- Lagoshttps://www.nairaland.com/1382680/igbo-deportee-lagos-dies-others

http://radiobiafra.co/news/why-nigerians-are-the-worst-fools-on-earth

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mudder fugger grin grin grin

VACANCY
We currently have 100 young girls waiting at our factory to be impregnated. We also have some 200 clients who have already made part payment for these unborn babies.

charlie my offer still stands....one bottle for my head...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla2: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
rigormortis:

clap for yourself

yes, clap for me joor! by the time I finish with the igbo sh1thead, you will be prostrating for me,huh? fuckeduppedness grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by oboy3(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2013
If everybody is talking,this abua ghanaians WILL also be talking,chai,uwa mu,,,ndi chukwu ji njo were bu onu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
if ghanaians are insulting all others they shouldnt even try insulting igbos,forgot how we help you low-lifes?,petrodullard,you even know onitsha,your grandfather might have hustled there in his youths,those days ghanaians were all over the east scaring kids with their butt-ugly faces
abeg make una no vex mua o

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by salam001(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
o'boy:
If everybody is talking,this abua ghanaians WILL also be talking,chai,uwa mu,,,ndi chukwu ji njo were bu onu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
if ghanaians are insults all others they shouldnt even try insulting igbos,forgot how we help you low-lifes,petrodullard,you even know onitsha,your grandfather might have hustled there in his youths,those days ghanaians were all over the east scaring kids with their butt-ugly faces
are you minding these sick people who feel the only way to get fulfilment is by always engaging Nigerians (who dont even know that a country like gayna exists) in their useless arguements and fights
mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
o'boy:
if ghanaians are insulting all others they shouldnt even try insulting igbos,forgot how we help you low-lifes?,petrodullard,you even know onitsha,your grandfather might have hustled there in his youths,those days ghanaians were all over the east scaring kids with their butt-ugly faces

grin grin grin grin see this 3rd class citizen ooo grin grin grin

constant blackout is more than a disease

salam001: are you minding these sick people who feel the only way to get fulfilment is by always engaging Nigerians (who dont even know that a country like gayna exists) in their useless arguements and fights
mtchewwww

grin grin grin grin So, ur country men and women dry troop here hourly grin grin grin, I keep asking them what they want? they keep saying the same thing "we just wanna know how it feels like to expereience 6hrs of constant electricity" grin grin grin

MY GHANAIAN BROTHERS & SISTERS!!!!!!

PLS AND I REPEAT, PLS NEVER LET IT GET TO U IF OR WHEN A NIGERIAN TRIES TO DISS GH. , CUZ DEEP WITHIN, THEY KNOW UR 1 BLESSED MUTHAFUCKA grin grin grin, IF THEY DO, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ USE THIS EMOTICON ===> grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin GOD BLESS Ghana

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by oboy3(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin see this 3rd class citizen ooo grin grin grin

constant blackout is more than a disease

grin grin grin grin So, ur country men and women dry troop here hourly grin grin grin, I keep asking them what they want? they keep saying the same thing "we just wanna know how it feels like to expereience 6hrs of constant electricity" grin grin grin

MY GHANAIAN BROTHERS & SISTERS!!!!!!

PLS AND I REPEAT, PLS NEVER LET IT GET TO U IF OR WHEN A NIGERIAN TRIES TO DISS GH. , CUZ DEEP WITHIN, THEY KNOW UR 1 BLESSED MUTHAFUCKA grin grin grin, IF THEY DO, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ USE THIS EMOTICON ===> grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin GOD BLESS Ghana
i wanted to call you a FOOL but that will be an understatment,MAYBE you and your fellow dumbheads gaynains are still living in 2010,as we speak i enjoy 18-19 hours light everyday here somedays 24hours by next year it will improve so that electricity-dish is now old and worned out,go look for another cheesycheesycheesycheesy
NEVER knew another word for stupidness is ghana cheesycheesycheesycheesy
come to ajegunle and see your fellow banku eaters sleeping in dumpsites and selling snacks which nobody buys,,,,,,,whenever they travel back to your shithole of a country they come back with more gaynians,hahahaahaha

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2013
o'boy:
as we speak i enjoy 18-19 hours light everyday here somedays 24hours by next year it will improve so that electricity-dish is now old and worned out

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As usual lies from a Nigerian monkey (no news here undecided), u and who D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ enjoy 18hrs of light ? grin grin....e no be naija we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tlk.....well, its ur own cup of tea, after all, y'all α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ good @ exhibiting the suffering and smiling syndrome......how did it feel, after bragging in a post abt enjoying 18hrs of electricity? knowing very well U̶̲̥̅̊ were posting from an Internet cafe running on a gen set, at the same time begging them to put ur fone on charge grin grin grin grin

U̶̲̥̅̊ can try to post as many sh*ts abt Ghana on here, but the facts still remain, tht the average Ghanaian is well-off, compared to the average Nigerian, this ain't even limited to only the power sector but, in terms of health , education...list goes on.....we'r way better off.....U̶̲̥̅̊ can cry ur eyes out if u want monkey, but these α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ facts.

grin grin grin

Any honest Nigerian will tell U̶̲̥̅̊ the truth, ur ilk, α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the reasons, Nigeria's in the shyt hole it finds itself, defending ur mediocre leaders who keep providing u wit mediocre services, be it in the power sector, education sector and even health sector grin grin

Ur fhucked boko cheesy......btw, I know ur another boko Nigerian I've bn killing on threads, and this is ur alt accnt....jobless pr1ck grin grin

Ghana Must Go......... grin grin and now they'r following us grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by oboy3(m): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
I cant make heads or tails what you yelping about my banku friend,behind those incessant emoticons of yours i can really tell you are hurt about the improvement in our power sector,and it can only get better,everything about Nigerians pain these kwasias hence their obsessions with anything naijan
i enjoy 18hours electricity you can jump of the cliff,lol
the average gaynian was dropped on his head after birth but you my friend,was obviously smashed to the wall
cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
^^^^

grin grin grin grin

See this fhool ooo, he posts and then likes the post with his alt accnt grin grin,

Mediocrity worshipping goat such as urself grin grin

Numerous people in Nigeria ryt now haven't seen electricity in 12 days & ur here yabbing shyt grin grin, ur government did U̶̲̥̅̊ wrong monkey grin grin

GOD BLESS GHANA!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by oboy3(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
You are more stupid than i had actually credited you for,son
alternate i.d?cheesycheesycheesycheesy
where the time dey na?
Uncle is a real busy man

Loose yourself from your silliness and try making sensible posts like uncle maybe one day you will get that ''like'' you have been craving for from that very day you register on nairaland
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2013
o'boy:
You are more stupid than i had actually credited you for,son
alternate i.d?cheesycheesycheesycheesy
where the time dey na?
Uncle is a real busy man

Loose yourself from your silliness and try making sensible posts like uncle maybe one day you will get that ''like'' you have been craving for from that very day you register on nairaland
grin grin grin grin

Busy goat indeed grin grin grin so busy that u keep ur eyes on this thread for that so-called stupid post, kwasia.... grin wakeup from that dream in that heated room ur sleeping in.

Omor naija goat, Omor alata pig, Omor king of 24/7 blackout grin grin grin

Abi the pit latrine water u call tap water D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ make u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kolo D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go grin grin....lmao! Ur breath go stink pass mr. Ibu's anus on a hot Sunday afternoon sef grin grin

Nigerian dog, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ piss is sure cleaner as compared to that thing u call tap water, oh' wait undecided...forgot y'all don't even have tap water running constantly, abi bore hole una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ drink... grin grin...I weap for una oooo grin

12 days without lights? undecided in 2013 Naija I weep u oooo....

Kwasia big like u, I'v got ur time bytch...I'll keep murdering u on here be it alternate accnt or not...

grin grin grin Hahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla2: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
o'boy:
what the hell is in this ediot's head? tissue paper or pieces or rag? dirty, ugly pig! where is clifford orji?

so what's the big deal about onitsa? the most dirtiest city and kidnap capital in africa? hahahaha suffering and smiling country

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla2: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
o'boy:
I cant make heads or tails what you yelping about my banku friend,behind those incessant emoticons of yours i can really tell you are hurt about the improvement in our power sector,and it can only get better,everything about Nigerians pain these kwasias hence their obsessions with anything naijan
i enjoy 18hours electricity you can jump of the cliff,lol
the average gaynian was dropped on his head after birth but you my friend,was obviously smashed to the wall
cheesycheesycheesy
MUMU-in-Chief grin how can you make head or tail when your IQ is less than 10? Mudder fugging goat. I think people should be subjected to an !Q test before they are allowed to post. arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2: yes, clap for me joor! by the time I finish with the igbo sh1thead, you will be prostrating for me,huh? fuckeduppedness grin

nna sorry to disappoint you.. Igbos don't prostrate to mortals, not in our culture boy..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
otumfour: ^^^^

grin grin grin grin

See this fhool ooo, he posts and then likes the post with his alt accnt grin grin,

Mediocrity worshipping goat such as urself grin grin

Numerous people in Nigeria ryt now haven't seen electricity in 12 days & ur here yabbing shyt grin grin, ur government did U̶̲̥̅̊ wrong monkey grin grin

GOD BLESS GHANA!!!!!

from your writing style i can tell naija raised you... it is obvious you like our style you ungrateful charlie..
you probably speak a nigerian language, eat nigerian food, straff a nigerian girl and all...you like our style charlie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Should Learn This From Alaafin Of Oyo(photo). / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.