Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (68675 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla2: 5:17am On Dec 26, 2013
igbo boy:

nna sorry to disappoint you.. Igbos don't prostrate to mortals, not in our culture boy..

hahahaha I know igbos only worship money,huh? ego,huh? otokoto and amadioha,huh? heard clifford orji is dead,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/241262/re-visiting-clifford-orji-story-decade
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahahaha I know igbos only worship money,huh? ego,huh? otokoto and amadioha,huh? heard clifford orji is dead,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/241262/re-visiting-clifford-orji-story-decade

same way Ghanians worship Nigerians.... yea son we Own y'all now bow to me you bloody charlies

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla2: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
igbo boy:

same way Ghanians worship Nigerians.... yea son we Own y'all now bow to me you bloody charlies
hahahaha ma guy which kain weed you dey smoke so? abi na pawpaw leaves? don't mess up with your fragile, generator-fumes compromised thing you call brain,huh?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahahaha ma guy which kain weed you dey smoke so? abi na pawpaw leaves? don't mess up with your fragile, generator-fumes compromised thing you call brain,huh?

bia charlie, which area for Naija you dey live? Your pidgin na confamed naija version...so na we (naija) raise you sef...smh #Ingrate

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2013
igbo boy:

bia charlie, which area for Naija you dey live? Your pidgin na confamed naija version...so na we (naija) raise you sef...smh #Ingrate

No be lie oo, at least na we polished their pidgin around 90s if ghanian speak pidgin he go be like make u sleep him 2front teeths commot

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Jiggaman101: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2013
timilehin007:

No be lie oo, at least na we polished their pidgin around 90s if ghanian speak pidgin he go be like make u sleep him 2front teeths commot

We don't speak pidgin in Ghana. Pidgin is for illiterates
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GOD BLESS GHANA MY MOTHERLAND
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 1:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Jigga_man101:

bush boy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2013
timilehin007:

leave dem... dem be ingrates...
I will never forget during the world oil crisis about 6 yrs ago or so and the then president of ghana came to Nigeria to beg OBJ to sell oil to ghana on credit.... and OBJ obliged, see fatherly love...ghana better respect your father cos una and naija no be mate...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2013
Jigga_man101:

God and die abeg pidgin is for the big rude niggars mehn u dnt speak it yet u all are willing to learn how to speak it. Are u telling me paitos d Jamaican speaks are for the illiterates retard.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2013
timilehin007: God Go and die abeg pidgin is for the big rude niggars mehn u dnt speak it yet u all are willing to learn how to speak it. Are u telling me paitos patois d Jamaican speaks are for the illiterates retard.
You sound so incoherent and confused. I must say, you have not done enough to prove that you are not an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
GH^KWAME:
You sound so incoherent and confused. I must say, you have not done enough to prove that you are not an illiterate.
u are so stupid and daft...u probably don't know what being an illiterate means to making a typoographical error...nd mind u am not confused, I I kn what 've sad..so keep sucking broke niggar.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla2: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
igbo boy:

Kedu. chei, naija. my dog sef no fit come to that yeye countri now. naija don wowo, naija sef don pafuka no be small oo.u no hear say OBJ talk am say the contri is cursed,abi? me na confirmed Accra boy. I don tanda for here dey enjoy my life. Light dey nyanfuyafu 24/7, I dey sleep with my two eyes closed and we no get boko haram for this side. biafra boy, your people dem don full ground for Accra no be small. plenty of dem sef dey jollificate for jail sha

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
timilehin007: u are so stupid and daft ... u probably don't know what being an illiterate means to making a typoographical
You are engaging in intellectual dishonesty. You keep making grammatical errors in all your posts.... ermmm, please its not that ^^^, its typographical

timilehin007:
error...nd mind u am not confused,
I I kn what 've
sad.. so keep sucking broke niggar.

Kwaaaakwaaakwaaakwa!!!!!!!!! Please,
Do NOT insult the global intellectual community by including yourself in it. Your blatant disregard for the english grammar is very insulting to some of us .... As i effused earlier, this must cause a very elephantinic obstreperous saga
which may be abstruse for you to understand, but i assure you, it will obliterate malicious contents from you.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
GH^KWAME:

You are engaging in intellectual dishonesty. You keep making grammatical errors in all your posts.... ermmm, please its not that ^^^, its typographical

Kwaaaakwaaakwaaakwa!!!!!!!!! Please,
Do NOT insult the global intellectual community by including yourself in it. Your blatant disregard for the english grammar is very insulting to some of us .... As i effused earlier, this must cause a very elephantinic obstreperous saga
which may be abstruse for you to understand, but i assure you, it will obliterate malicious contents from you.
. What's this one saying...? Shey dem don know for ur family say u don mayan..!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
timilehin007: . What's this one saying...? Shey dem don know for ur family say u don mayan..!!
Choi! You are now resorting to pidgin ni?(We all know that is your comfort zone). No more exaggerated, distorted, contorted, fabricated and manipulated grammatical genocide from an illiterate.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Choi! You are now resorting to pidgin ni?(We all know that is your comfort zone). No more exaggerated, distorted, contorted, fabricated and manipulated grammatical genocide from an illiterate.
seriously u irritate me wit passion u gaynians are disgusting I hates u people with passion..too black, too short and ugly...stop polluting d streets of Lagos with glases of puff puff and abeg..!!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
timilehin007:
God Go and die abeg
pidgin is for the big rude niggars
mehn u dnt speak it yet u all are
willing to learn how to speak it. Are u
telling me paitos patois d Jamaican speaks are for the illiterates slowpoke.

timilehin007:
u are so silly and
daft
... u probably don't know what
being an illiterate means to making a
typoographical

timilehin007:
error...nd mind u am not confused,
I I kn what 've sad.. so keep sucking
broke niggar

timilehin007: seriously u irritate me wit passion u gaynians are disgusting I hates u people with passion..too black, too short and ugly...stop polluting d streets of Lagos with glases of puff puff and abeg..!!
^^^High testosterone levels and the impulse to prove that you are not an illiterate coupled with years of inhaling generator fumes leads to brain damage.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
GH^KWAME:

^^^High testosterone levels and the impulse to prove that you are not an illiterate coupled with years of inhaling generator fumes leads to brain damage.

See diz ninny castrated son of a b1tch...I used hates cux its a pressent continous tense...I hate u now and hate u gaynians 2moro, next 2moro till thy kingdom come..so deal with that street punk. The only service u offering nigerian is polluting the whole of nigeria with dirty smelling stinking black ass idiots puff puff hawkers. go and die abeg
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
timilehin007:

See diz ninny castrated son of a b1tch...I used hates cux its a pressentpresent continous continuous tense...I hate u now and hate u gaynians 2moro, next 2moro till thy kingdom come..so deal with that street punk. The only service u offering nigerian is polluting the whole of nigeria with dirty smelling stinking black ass idiots puff puff hawkers. go and die abeg
You made my day!!!!! Your grammatical errors as it is, un-edited and uncut is sublime poetry. Get a good sound engineer and it will be a hit.... choi! I no fit laugh! See this average illiterate mumugerian who is a Walking insult on the streets of Accra forming star! You are completely lacking in intellect, sophistication and articulation, hence your resort to pidgin english.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
GH^KWAME:

You made my day!!!!! Your grammatical errors as it is, un-edited and uncut is sublime poetry. Get a good sound engineer and it will be a hit.... choi! I no fit laugh! See this average illiterate mumugerian who is a Walking insult on the streets of Accra forming star! You are completely lacking in intellect, sophistication and articulation, hence your resort to pidgin english.
. I dnt know why its bn hard for u to get ur sef a life...deal with the topic at stake..at least u can read me quite alright nd u kn the content of my mssive the rest is ur own cup of tea...keep drinking. Ingrate bunch of fools...we made u who u are, u learn from us yet u still beef ad envy us..I hardly hear ntin abwt gaynian on net cux u are bearly known around d world..I dnt even know any of ur pass presidents even the one in power but I bet u must know a lot abwt nigeria ur case is like bolivia beefing brazil in terms of footy trying to mingle with dem, dey want to be like dem so they try to bring dem down to their level in d process..we are way farther than gaynians dey can't even withstand Lagos state...reason with ur head not dat tiny tin like straw btw ur 2legs... Nd mind u, doz are not errors 'cux u are so daff and r3tard to know the difference btw grammatical error nd mere typing mistake...I'm using a fone so go to hell...and I had to edit it, cux it was b1tch I didn't write slowpoke...
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
timilehin007: . I dnt know why its bn hard for u to get ur sef a life...deal with the topic at stake..at least u can read me quite alright nd u kn the content of my mssive the rest is ur own cup of tea...keep drinking. Ingrate bunch of fools...we made u who u are, u learn from us yet u still beef ad envy us..

Choi! You mumu! Sha! Who dey envy
una? Your high rate crime, ombatse cults, kidnappers, scammers, corrupt mumu bleachers or what?... You ungrateful mumugerian, we feed you »»» Nigeria Government Sends Delegation To Ghana To Learn How To Cultivate Cassava

timilehin007:
I hardly hear ntin abwt gaynian on net cux u are bearly known around d world..I dnt even know any of ur pass presidents even the one in power but I bet u must know a lot abwt nigeria ur case is like bolivia beefing brazil in terms of footy trying to mingle with dem, dey want to be like dem so they try to bring dem down to their level in d process..we are way farther than gaynians dey can't even withstand Lagos state...reason with ur head not dat tiny tin like straw btw ur 2legs... Nd mind u, doz are not errors 'cux u are so daff and r3tard to know the difference btw grammatical error nd mere typing mistake...I'm using a fone so go to hell...and I had to edit it, cux it was b1tch I didn't write slowpoke...

Of course you won't know the president of Ghana because he is not Jonathan, no Ghanaian leader has ever died in a hotel room whilst being serviced by an ashewo! I also aint surprised because I did not expect an illiterate like you to know any Ghanaian leader.... Of course, you hardly hear anything about Ghana because we are not famous for scamming old pensioned grannies off their pennies, no Boko Haram, no Religious violence etc! You are the black sheep of Africa, a failed state, deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
GH^KWAME:

Choi! You mumu! Sha! Who dey envy
una? Your high rate crime, ombatse cults, kidnappers, scammers, corrupt mumu bleachers or what?... You ungrateful mumugerian, we feed you »»» Nigeria Government Sends Delegation To Ghana To Learn How To Cultivate Cassava

Of course you won't know the president of Ghana because he is not Jonathan, no Ghanaian leader has ever died in a hotel room whilst being serviced by an ashewo! I also aint surprised because I did not expect an illiterate like you to know any Ghanaian leader.... Of course, you hardly hear anything about Ghana because we are not famous for scamming old pensioned grannies off their pennies, no Boko Haram, no Religious violence etc! You are the black sheep of Africa, a failed state, deal with it!

You want to know what's sup, wait let me ask oracle...ur craziness no get 3G ur madness no get wifi..u are Bleep!ng wit a n!gga who dnt give a 'fuuk abwt all dz gibberish u spiiting from ur dirty black stinky wide trap...ok u teach us how to cultivate cassava abi..? Ok we allow ur dirty stinking brothers to sell puff puff in nigeria nd still let lots of dem go abwt with sewing machine...mobile tailor =)) ...u are a nitwit
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
So these are what's sup, I asked oracle

Number of universities: Nigeria 135, Ghana 2 or 3.

Number of airports: Nigeria 25, Ghana 1 or 2.

Middle class: Nigeria 60 million, Ghana 6 million

Annual GDP: Nigeria $370 billion, Ghana $35 billion.

Largest internet/telecoms market in Africa - South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya:

Ghana position (unknown)

Nigeria: First African indigenous car manufacturer, INNOSON Motors. Ghana: No vehicle industry.

Space Program: Nigeria built first black-built satellite, Nigersat x currently in space. Ghana does not have a space program.

Nigeria: First black Nobel laureate in Literature: Wole Soyinka. Ghana... zero.

Nigeria: listed in Next 11 of global powers: Ghana... zero

Economy: Nigeria largest economy in Africa (overtaking South Africa after GDP rebasing): Ghana... ermm maybe 29th?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

Nigeria: 2nd most highly developed financial services sector in Africa after South Africa, with a mix of local and international banks, asset management companies, brokerage houses, insurance companies and brokers, private equity funds and investment banks. Ghana?..erm

''According to Citigroup, Nigeria will get the highest average GDP growth in the world between 2010–2050. Nigeria is one of two countries from Africa among 11 Global Growth Generators countries.

Previously, economic development had been hindered by years of military rule, corruption, and mismanagement. The restoration of democracy and subsequent economic reforms have successfully put Nigeria back on track towards achieving its full economic potential. It is now the second largest economy in Africa (following South Africa), and the largest economy in the West Africa Region.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

So dnt ever reason me again..how will u be in the news wen u are still lagging behind us in all ramifications...make God punish all gaynians..id|ots
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
timilehin007:
Number of universities: Nigeria 135, Ghana 2 or 3.

[Nigerian Universities Are Inadequate, Dilapidated and Overcrowded The professor said physical facilities for teaching and learning in Nigerian universities are inadequate, he further explained that many lecturers including professors share small offices.
He also stated that most
universities are dilapidated with poorly ventilated and over- crowed classrooms.

^^^You mumu sha! Your students spend seven years in a four year course and end up doing Top ups in Ghana.

timilehin007:
Space Program: Nigeria built first black-built satellite, Nigersat x currently in space. Ghana does not have a space program.
^^^Ole!!! Thief man! Una get brain to build satellites? Fraudster!

British built nigerian satellites falls flat

After spending approximately $64 million to build two earth observations satellites, Nigeria has turned to Britain to get images from the same satellites, launched into orbit on August 17, 2011.
Sources in government said that President Goodluck Jonathan came close to tears after he was told that that the
ground station located in Abuja for the control of the satellites was not equipped with the laboratory to process images downloaded from the satellites
In the original contract between Britain’s Surrey Satellite Technologies
Limited(SSTL) (which builds the satellite for nigeria) and the Nigerian Government, provision was made for the
laboratory.,.......

timilehin007:
Number of airports: Nigeria 25, Ghana 1 or 2

You don't assess an airport based solely on the size or 'beauty' of its terminal buildings. When I am looking at an airport facility, the priority for me is how functional the airport itself. are the runways in good shape? do the lights work all the time- for example will there be an outage while my plane is landing?http://saharareporters.com/news-page/ongoing-power-outage-murtala-muhammed-international-airport-lagos-paralyzes-flight-operati how efficient are the officials-customs, immigration etc- will they shake me down for a bribe or give me hard time because they are looking for tips? https://www.nairaland.com/751213/customs-checks-murtala-muhammad-airport/1How comfortable and stress-free are the arrival and departure lounges? the air conditioning work? can I safely leave the airport no matter what time I arrive? In general, do facilities and equipment like conveyor belts work?- can I get all my luggage in one piece, without some 'rat' making a hole in my bags and making away with some of my stuffs-something I have personally experienced at the Lagos airport on a flight from London some year ago.

for example, no one wants to be at an airport where the roof leaks no matter how fanciful the terminal buildings look like,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/1544984/why-mmia-terminal-roof-leaks#20028537and you know you are in trouble when foreign airlines start complaining about facilities at your airport, no matter how 'beautiful or glamorous' the terminal building looks,huh [url][https://www.nairaland.com/568611/foreign-airlines-decry-decay-lagos/url]

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
timilehin007:
Largest internet/telecoms market in Africa - South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya:
^o^Internet access powered by generators

Ghana has been ranked first in Africa as
the country with the highest Internet
speed, according to the latest global
internet speed report released March 5,
Ghana was followed by Kenya, Angola
and Rwanda.
The report, Ookla Net Index, saw Ghana
placing 73rd globally with an average
broadband speed of 5.36 millions of bits
per second (Mbps). http://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2012/03/15/ghana-has-fastest-internet-speed-in-africa-report/

Benin, Togo ask for more power from Ghana.............. "Benin and Togo have made a joint request to the Ghana government to
supply them with more power, since their power situation is more desperate than Ghana’s.

“The situation in Benin and Togo is worse.” Ghana has reduced the contractual supply of power to Benin and Togo from 90 MW to 35 MW after the destruction of a pipeline belonging to the West Africa Gas Pipeline Project (WAGP) in August 2012.

The cut in power supply to the two countries has resulted in massive load shedding and power disruption in Togo
and Benin between eight and 12 hours or more daily.
Mr Kassa(Benin minister for energy) looked worried, apprehensive and expectant when he pleaded with the
minister to compromise and increase the power supply slightly upwards, but
Mr Buah(Ghana minister for Energy) was firm and said Ghana could only help when the situation in the
country normalised.
Mr Buah’s response created more distress for Mr Kassa and his team, who shoved diplomacy aside and displayed
open worry.

Ghana Commissions New Dam

The Electricity Company of Ghana(ECG) made history on Friday when it
became the first company in the West African sub-region to pioneer the supply of power to villages on the borders of neighbouring countries.

Ghana solar energy plant set to be Africa's largest

Nigeria, highest importer of generator sets

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
GH^KWAME:

^o^Internet access powered by generators

Ghana has been ranked first in Africa as
the country with the highest Internet
speed, according to the latest global
internet speed report released March 5,
Ghana was followed by Kenya, Angola
and Rwanda.
The report, Ookla Net Index, saw Ghana
placing 73rd globally with an average
broadband speed of 5.36 millions of bits
per second (Mbps). http://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2012/03/15/ghana-has-fastest-internet-speed-in-africa-report/

Benin, Togo ask for more power from Ghana.............. "Benin and Togo have made a joint request to the Ghana government to
supply them with more power, since their power situation is more desperate than Ghana’s.

“The situation in Benin and Togo is worse.” Ghana has reduced the contractual supply of power to Benin and Togo from 90 MW to 35 MW after the destruction of a pipeline belonging to the West Africa Gas Pipeline Project (WAGP) in August 2012.

The cut in power supply to the two countries has resulted in massive load shedding and power disruption in Togo
and Benin between eight and 12 hours or more daily.
Mr Kassa(Benin minister for energy) looked worried, apprehensive and expectant when he pleaded with the
minister to compromise and increase the power supply slightly upwards, but
Mr Buah(Ghana minister for Energy) was firm and said Ghana could only help when the situation in the
country normalised.
Mr Buah’s response created more distress for Mr Kassa and his team, who shoved diplomacy aside and displayed
open worry.

Ghana Commissions New Dam

The Electricity Company of Ghana(ECG) made history on Friday when it
became the first company in the West African sub-region to pioneer the supply of power to villages on the borders of neighbouring countries.

Ghana solar energy plant set to be Africa's largest

Nigeria, highest importer of generator sets

My friend go and look for sometin to eat..poor ghanians..did u kn that gaynians are rank among the 15 poorest country in the world, Nigeria dnt even make 1-50..so there's no way u'd try to blackmail Nigeria dat would move me an inch...na enviness nd dat ur hatred go kill u..castrated
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
timilehin007:
Guy shut ur trap... forget doz gibberish u
copied from google
...come to reality I am living fine nd all my family does...so
f*ck wherever u get dat trashes from... it
is ur gaynians and other countries like
Benin nd Niger dat live such a horrible
live here cux dey can't afford to live a
normal life like we do....they are the one
spoiling the good image of Nigeria..I
have never seen any Nigerian hawk
puffpuff it has to be gaynian I am a
living example I am living large am ok.
So f*uk. What ur see on net...u kn urself
we are ok here..u see it on TV everyday
u watch our films and see how our
musician blows that's reality so..I dnt
care whatever u say or get frm
google...d*ckhead
And beside I didn't even read all these
ur superstory cause dey are way too
long..no time pile dem 2geda nd make a
novel outta it..

Hahahahahhaha!!!! See the mumu crying! Are you not the one who started quoting oracle? Shut up and read facts about your failed country.

timilehin007:

So these are what's sup, I asked oracle
Number of universities: Nigeria 135,
Ghana 2 or 3.
Nigeria Ranked WORST country
to be born in 2013...
The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU, has ranked Nigeria as the worst place to be born in 2013. Among the 80 countries
researched, Nigeria has come last. According to the study, it is the worst place for a baby to enter the world in 2013. The EIU, a sister company of The...http://www.africanspotlight.com/tag/worst-country-to-be-born-in-2013/

Nigeria: Fraud Capital of the World

Nigeria is the Land of Mumukingdom
(a) the mumu people they “lead”
are no different from their mumu
“leaders” in character
(b) the mumu people are gullible,
superstitious and naive
(c) there are no consequences for
criminal acts if you belong to the
right group
(d) these mumus never demand
accountability from their “leaders”
(e) the mumus expect their rulers
to loot or would otherwise consider
them foolish
Apologies for the seeming
overgeneralization but the vast
majority runs with this mumu
mindset.

mikeapollo:
This is how we expose our foolishness.
The issue is not whether there are
more economic activities in Nigeria
than Ghana. The issue which
environmenet makes you more
competitive! Which one do you
prefer......a place where there is no
electricity, no security, no night
market/economic activties, a place
where you cannot get a taxi/bus to
your home after 10pm, no public
water, no nightlife, no orderliness, no
law, where people drive against
traffic, no stable university education
system, reckless human behaviours,
no respect for traffic laws, terrorisms,
thuggery, political violence, total
chaos........and a place where you can
use your modest income to enjoy
stable electricity, water, good
nightlife, organised/orderly society,
law abiding, peaceful, where people
dont drive against traffic, stable
educational system etc.
It is better I enjoy the little money/
business I have in Ghana with peace
of mind in a decent society instead of
doing big business in Nigeria and be
living in fear, terror and total
confusion!
How many Nigerian adults(below
50years) have ever enjoyed/
experienced 24 hours steady
electricity for 3months at a stretch in
their life-time?
mikeapollo:

I'll be the bigger man and not resort to
insults. I'll simply state the facts. Nepa
rations power in my hood. They have a
one day on-one day off load shedding
timetable going on. The so-called one
day on is barely between 8-10hrs long
yet I get a bill of between 8-9K a month.
If you find that hard to believe, I'm
sorry but I can't help you.

^^^OK! No more G00gle! Comments from a fellow mumugerian who has seen the light.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
GH^KWAME:

Choi! The illiterate does not know how to provide a source to the lies he is spewing with his horrible grammar. Meanwhile....

An Aflao Circuit Court has ordered the
deportation of five visually impaired
Nigerian beggars intercepted by the
Ghana Immigration Service (GIS)
personnel at the Sogakope checkpoint
last Monday.

If you want to gauge how badly
Nigerians have been animalized, then
pay attention to how, and where,
many of them defecate. Just recently,
the United Nations Children’s Fund
(UNICEF) reported that 33 million
Nigerians have no access to decent
toilets. As a consequence, said the
report, these citizens of Africa’s most
populous nation answer the call of
nature in the open.
Is it really only 33 million Nigerians?
One is afraid that here’s one occasion
when statisticians have pegged the
figure too low. Nigeria – as I wrote
three years ago – may be described
as one vast toilet. Anybody who has
traveled from Lagos to Onitsha by
road knows that there isn’t one single
rest area with toilet facilities along
the route
. At stops in Ore or Benin
City, pressed passengers must hurry
off into the brushes, gingerly skating
around others’ feces, in order to
relieve themselves.
http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/

Guy shut ur trap...forget doz gibberish u copied from google...come to reality I am living fine nd all my family does...so f*ck wherever u get dat trashes from...it is ur gaynians and other countries like Benin nd Niger dat live such a horrible live here cux dey can't afford to live a normal life like we do....they are the one spoiling the good image of Nigeria..I have never seen any Nigerian hawk puffpuff it has to be gaynian I am a living example I am living large am ok. So f*uk. What ur see on net...u kn urself we are ok here..u see it on TV everyday u watch our films and see how our musician blows that's reality so..I dnt care whatever u say or get frm google...d*ckhead
And beside I didn't even read all these ur superstory cause dey are way too long..no time pile dem 2geda nd make a novel outta it..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by timilehin007(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2014
GH^KWAME:

** fake cough**
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by tck2000(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
rival

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Should Learn This From Alaafin Of Oyo(photo). / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.