Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA (88499 Views)

BBC, ALJAZEERA, VOA, CHANNELS, EMMANUEL TV & MORE NOW FREE-TO-AIR / Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl / Aljazeera Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by damorac: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
weldone guys

1 Like

Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by damorac: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
please post pictures.

1 Like

Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by zungwe93: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2013
@ Oleanyi, i'm so much impressed with your help on this thread, particularly to me.
with your guid, i was able to get so many interesting chanels with my 60cm dish using one lnbf at 16°E. I got AIT, AIT news, AITplus, AIT sport, ALJAZEERA, BBC, NTA, CCTV, DW, 9ja tv,FRANCE 24, and many others.
Now the problem is NTA, CHANNELS TV, BBC, ZTV, and some others are indicating "no access or scramble chanel" how do i go about it?
Many thanks.
Kudos to all the gurus on this site.
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by olenyi: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
zungwe93: @ Oleanyi, i'm so much impressed with your help on this thread, particularly to me.
with your guid, i was able to get so many interesting chanels with my 60cm dish using one lnbf at 16°E. I got AIT, AIT news, AITplus, AIT sport, ALJAZEERA, BBC, NTA, CCTV, DW, 9ja tv,FRANCE 24, and many others.
Now the problem is NTA, CHANNELS TV, BBC, ZTV, and some others are indicating "no access or scramble chanel" how do i go about it?
Many thanks.
Kudos to all the gurus on this site.

Thanks for ur compliment. As regards ur question, if it writes scrambled channel or no access, then that's it. It only means U've got to pay/subscribe to watch those.

Regards.
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
[b]Hi guys you are doing a very wonderful job honestly I am more than impressed please here is my question
16.0°E Eutelsat 16A = 10804H/30000
17.0°E Amos 5 = 11884V/27500
28.2°E Astra 2F = 12522V/19531
36.0°E Eutelsat 36A = 12275V/11200
1. The above listed satellites can they be tracked using C- band dish of 1.8M and LNBF or it is strictly for KU band, kindly help me to indicate which one can serve both KU band and c-band together and which serve KU band only and C- band only and if yes will they be at the same frequency for C-band and KU band...
2. Also please are there universal LNBF that can track both C-band frequency and at the same time track Ku band frequency and how much does it cost any idea.
3. And will it equally work anywhere in Nigeria because I am based in Yola Adamawa state and that is North east so please kindly advice...
4. And please does anyone have the idea of motorized installation that drives the dish to the required direction without manual repositioning at all times...
Comments from the whole house will be highly appreciated... Many thanks...

Regards...

[/b]
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by guass(m): 4:38am On Sep 04, 2013
@z.anthony

1. Yes, u can track the four satellites using one 1.8M dish(I have done it several times so u can).The frequencies above show that they are KU.
2.Yes,there are universal LNBFs but I don't know their cost.
3.Yes,U are expected to have a high signal strength in Yola, Adamawa State.
4.You can motorize the dish, but I advise U to use manual.

Regards...

1 Like

Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2013
i want to add RDV and
MBC to
my multi tv... Is CNN,AIT and
setanta africa recieveable on
any of this?.. Also which
match can i watch on MBC
and RDV.. Please i need
urgent answer
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 05, 2013
guass:
@z.anthony

1. Yes, u can track the four satellites using one 1.8M dish(I have done it several times so u can).The frequencies above show that they are KU.
2.Yes,there are universal LNBFs but I don't know their cost.
3.Yes,U are expected to have a high signal strength in Yola, Adamawa State.
4.You can motorize the dish, but I advise U to use manual.

Regards...

Thank you so much please how may I reach you personally either by email calls facebook chat bum or whatsapps.I seriously appreciate your detailed explanation åηd still need you to make understand some things. Thank you hope to hear from you soon regards...
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by Smilelo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
I was watching metro digital cable when I saw this advertisement about HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE AND ICORD +. and I also check for it in the internet. I like it very well, and I will like to buy it. but I don't know where I can get it in Nigeria. please I will like my fellow members here to give me the information where I can buy the HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE in Nigeria. why I like it is because of the picture quality and also the more HD channels that it has. What is the difference between the HUMAX HD ICORD + AND THE HUMAX HD FOXSAT FREE. I will like you to put more light to IT so that I can understand what it means.HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE does this humax foxsat hd free means that you will have access to all HD movies and channel or tv show when I say free I mean bout HD and free to air HD channels and also the ADSPORT PACKAGE. and ICORD HD + 500 GB RECORDABLE HARD DISK. and also ICORD HD WITH ADSPORTS PACKAGE. so let me know what its means so that I will understand the one I will buy. what I want is only the HUMAX HD receiver that will show HD CHANNELS because the picture are very clear then an ordinary channel . and I believe the HUMAX HD will work in Nigeria. I Want to know where I can buy it in Nigeria and what it will cost me in Nigerian currency. thanks as I look forward for your reply . my facebook ID is; D Boss Smile. u can send me a friend request so that it will be easy for communication. thanks as I look forward to hear 4r u. I NEED THIS HUMAX HD BAD BAD.
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by guass(m): 1:48am On Sep 10, 2013
z.anthony:

Thank you so much please how may I reach you personally either by email calls facebook chat bum or whatsapps.I seriously appreciate your detailed explanation åηd still need you to make understand some things. Thank you hope to hear from you soon regards...
[color=#990000][/color]

@z.anthony
Thank U 4 thanking me.
If U love SATELLITES, then truly U are my friend.
I'm reachable with asaba2015@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by guass(m): 1:57am On Sep 10, 2013
R2bees: i want to add RDV and
MBC to
my multi tv... Is CNN,AIT and
setanta africa recieveable on
any of this?.. Also which
match can i watch on MBC
and RDV.. Please i need
urgent answer
[color=#990000][/color]

RDV,AIT & Setanta Africa exist at 17.0°E Amos 5, while
CNN,MBC are at 36.0°E Eutelsat 36A

1 Like

Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by guass(m): 2:09am On Sep 10, 2013
Available
STB UPGRADE
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by zungwe93: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2013
Available
STB UPGRADE
4620X,4620X11,4620X111,4930,4669X,4669X11,4669Z & many more.

Can 4663x and 4940 be upgraded now?
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by guass(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2013
zungwe93: Available
STB UPGRADE
4620X,4620X11,4620X111,4930,4669X,4669X11,4669Z & many more.

Can 4663x and 4940 be upgraded now?
STB 4663X YES
STB 4940 NO.
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by guass(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2013
Now available, i24 News,at SES 5 at 5.0°E. If ur dish is positioned at 5.0°E, just rescan and u are good to go.

1 Like

Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by zungwe93: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Regards to all.
I hav been enjoying AIT, AIT PLUS, AIT PALIAMENTRY, NTA, ALJAZEERA,9JA TV, etc as free to air following instructions from this thread but most of the chanels are now showing "no access". Am feeling sad.
Any solution for this?
Thanks
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by guass(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ zungwe93
zungwe93: Regards to all.
I hav been enjoying AIT, AIT PLUS, AIT PALIAMENTRY, NTA, ALJAZEERA,9JA TV, etc as free to air following instructions from this thread but most of the chanels are now showing "no access". Am feeling sad.
Any solution for this?
Thanks

Check well, AIT, AIT Sports, Aljazeera, 9JA TV, CNN,France 24 etc are all working.
Be patient, more are about to open.

1 Like

Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by zungwe93: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
guass: @ zungwe93

Check well, AIT, AIT Sports, Aljazeera, 9JA TV, CNN,France 24 etc are all working.

Thanks for the reply and waiting for the best to come. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
guass: @ zungwe93

i appreciate ur great work here.. More power to ur elbow.. Please am not getting 9ja tv but i have all the afforementioned channels. Maybe it has separate tp
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by Satguru: 6:14am On Sep 20, 2013
R2bees: i appreciate ur great work here.. More power to ur elbow.. Please am not getting 9ja tv but i have all the afforementioned channels. Maybe it has separate tp

9JA tv, Get tv, etc are defined with HD decoders, perhaps u are using 4669X11.
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2013
Satguru:

exatly
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by heed101(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2013
pls house, can i use my dstv small decoder to watch fta? thanks in anticipation
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by olenyi: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
heed101: pls house, can i use my dstv small decoder to watch fta? thanks in anticipation

No
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by heed101(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
olenyi:

No
thanks guru. i want to know the cheapest strong decoder i can buy and will allow me to watch all the fta. thanks for your response.
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
heed101: thanks guru. i want to know the cheapest strong decoder i can buy and will allow me to watch all the fta. thanks for your response.
go get 4669x
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by olenyi: 12:54am On Sep 24, 2013
heed101: thanks guru. i want to know the cheapest strong decoder i can buy and will allow me to watch all the fta. thanks for your response.

Go for a 4922A

Regards.
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2013
olenyi:

Go for a 4922A

Regards.
sorry bro.. Any diff between the two?.. 4922A and 69x
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by olenyi: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
R2bees: sorry bro.. Any diff between the two?.. 4922A and 69x

Boadu: @R2bees, u've been a member of nairaland for quite some time now. So pls don't ask this kind of questions.

www.google.com

Regards.
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by Kingjames(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Satguru:

Sir,
I beg to differ;
9ja tv is up and running on 4669X11.
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kingjames:

Sir,
I beg to differ;
9ja tv is up and running on 4669X11.
bro help me with the tp u are using 4 it
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by godaye: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
guass:
http://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-36A.html
http://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-16A.html
http://www.lyngsat.com/Amos-5.html
http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2F.html
Bros i live in kaduna, and i am using a dish which i use in watching Nilesat, pls help how do i get AIT and NTA. my reciever is strong strong 4699XII
Re: AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA by oluadex99(m): 2:01am On Nov 08, 2013
hello in d houz am new about satellite but i just buy Gotv any solution to track free channel
regard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Transponder News For Africa / Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices / Installers Phone Numbers And Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.