Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

How To Select Shower Enclosures ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Select Shower Enclosures ? (7098 Views)

For Your Aluminium & Glass Systems (windows, Doors, Roofing, Shower Stalls, Etc) / Shower Room And Kitchen Hood Extractor For Sale / Tips On How To Select Your Roof Contractor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
To furnish your bathroom, shower is a key item that you need to pay attention to and making a good choice will let you have a comfortable use in the later days.
Shower, normally can be decided into several types, first check the size of your bathroom, to see the space you have is suitable for a bathtub or Jacuzzi, or you just make the choice of showers. Big and complicated shower is normally called steam box or multi-functional shower, steam shower room; while today we mainly talk about simple shower room which is also known as shower enclosure, shower cubicle etc.
So how to select the right shower cubicles? There are several points we need to carefully exam.
1.How the shower door is fixed and opened? Some shower cubicle has left and right size, make sure the one you choose can be installed into your room and the glass door can open freely.
2.Thickness of glass. Some of my clients complained to me about the price, but actually the cubicle we sell is of 6mm or 8mm glass, the price just cannot be same with the cheap one you buy from market which is 5mm or 4 mm. Please, I just want to warn you not to buy the very cheap one, because 4mm or 5mm is not too safe and the worst thing is some cheap shower cubicle are not using tempered glass, so any chance it breaks, it endanger you and your family members.
3.The base of shower room, also called shower tray. This is also important especially when you have a fat family member. Some people choose a stone base, however, still many people choose the simple acrylic base, but watch out, good acrylic base also lasts in one condition that it need to have stainless frame under the base to support.
4.Still about size, which is you should enter the shower room and stretch out to see is it spacious enough, if you are a woman, you has to think about your husband, how he would feel entering the shower.
5.Some showers are panel embodied, some are not. For the one not coming with shower panel or shower column, do not forget to choose it.
Some other issues related showers like steam shower room, sona room, shower panel and others we will discuss next time. Or you can visit our website www.builderunion.com to view more of our products.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by Femonjay(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hi Law.Liu, please drop your phone No. so Ican talk to you.
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by babatosan: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Where is your warehouse in Lagos located?
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by Odutodaiwa: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
I have just completed the roofing of my house. Any moment from now I will be doing plumbing. Please send me pictures and pricelist. The website shows prices in dollar in China. Emanil= donlekan@yahoo.com
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 4:07am On Jul 18, 2013
On our website, you can change Currency from USD to Naira, and can calculate shipping fee from China to Nigeria, the shipping fee is including custom clearance already.
Odu-toda-iwa:

I have just completed the roofing of my house. Any moment from now I will be doing plumbing. Please send me pictures and pricelist. The website shows prices in dollar in China. Emanil= donlekan@yahoo.com
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 4:10am On Jul 18, 2013
Check the address for warehouse here:http://www.builderunion.com/conditions.html
babatosan: Where is your warehouse in Lagos located?
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2013
Pls,i need your phone number.
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by Femonjay(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2013
@Law.Liu,Is it possible to buy and pick from Your Ware house here or I must place order from China and pick there?

Your warehouse at Ikeja is not far from my place, please give phone no of contact person there.
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2013
The warehouse in Nigeria is not for viewing products and making payments. We cooperate with logistic shipping companies and make 8 warehouse available at Lagos. It is for picking up goods only when it arrives.
Anyone who'd like to reach me can call following numbers:
+86-18604442201
+86-15044084488
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by Femonjay(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
I am just trying to save money on the shipping cost, thought that I could pay and pick @ any of your ware houses.

Thanks.
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Even if you pick up from the warehouse , it means the price already includes the transport, so where is the difference? We try to save the cost of shop renting and staff in Nigeria, to let end users enjoy a much lower price comparing with goods sell in Nigeria market.
Femonjay: I am just trying to save money on the shipping cost, thought that I could pay and pick @ any of your ware houses.

Thanks.
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 5:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Dear, I've send email to you. Pls check your email box. Thanks.
Odu-toda-iwa:

Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
What step can i take now.i need many furniture.
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 4:54am On Jul 20, 2013
check details and choose items from our website www.builderunion.com
I can be contact @ +86-18604442201 or lawrence@builderunion.com
butask01: What step can i take now.i need many furniture.
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2013
China’s Largest Online Store for Builders – http://www.builderunion.com
Get High Quality Products at China Factory Direct Sales Price! Buy Furniture, Sanitary Ware, Door, Lightings, Tile, Wood Floor, Wall Paper and Interior Decorations from Builder Union Group and Save Money !
We have warehouse available at Dubai, Moscow, Thailand, Vietnam, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Angola and South Africa…
Check our products and enjoy latest discount @ www.BuilderUnion.com
What are you waiting for? Hurry Now!
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
China's Largest Online Store for builders. www.builderunion.com

1 Like

Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Promo on some of the items is going on. check it at www.builderunion.com
Re: How To Select Shower Enclosures ? by LawLiu(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2013
www.builderunion.com China's Largest Online Store for builders.

(1) (Reply)

Hotels For Lease [lagos] / Our Lagos Smart House Project Electrical Etc / Lavadia [urban Prime Two Estate Magnificent Surroundings And Exceptional Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.