Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog (1519 Views)

Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? / To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works / How Can I Create My Own Free Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by yetunde01(f): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls kindly educate me on how to create my own blog and how much will it cost?
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by Mogenerous(f): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Register at www.
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mogenerous: Register at www.

It depends on the type of blog.
If its a paid blog with domain registration and webhost.it shouldn't be more than N4000.
But if its a subdomain blog.like or .com
Then its automatically free.

If you can't do it. Just contact me.for guidelines. My contact under my signature
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by yetunde01(f): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ok, thanks
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
yetunde01: Ok, thanks
Aite!
When you launching the website?
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by rilwayne27: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
I will advise you to go for @ https://www..com because it is own by google your blog will be shown on their search engine and this will let you to get more traffic to your blog and another benefit is Google adsense which will make you to monetizeyour blog and earn from your blog that is what seun gaining from this forum and the best blog in nigeria is own by linda ikeji it is a read more about which blog platform to use @ https://www.naijaplatphorm..com
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
rilwayne27: I will advise you to go for @ https://www..com because it is own by google your blog will be shown on their search engine and this will let you to get more traffic to your blog and another benefit is Google adsense which will make you to monetizeyour blog and earn from your blog that is what seun gaining from this forum and the best blog in nigeria is own by linda ikeji it is a read more about which blog platform to use @ https://www.naijaplatphorm..com

Lols. is good.but wordpress is more mature than . You can't compare to wordpress.
Apart from linda ikeji. How many website av u seen that has massive traffic?
Bro shawn all of them are good. But wordpress is way back far better than . Even the adsense u can also add it on wordpress.
Almost all the blogers use wordpress.
I have both wordpress and .
I hadly concentrate on them cause of work.
But trust me. Wordpress has customers than .

1 Like

Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by rilwayne27: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
pureguide:

Lols. is good.but wordpress is more mature than . You can't compare to wordpress.
Apart from linda ikeji. How many website av u seen that has massive traffic?
Bro shawn all of them are good. But wordpress is way back far better than . Even the adsense u can also add it on wordpress.
Almost all the blogers use wordpress.
I have both wordpress and .
I hadly concentrate on them cause of work.
But trust me. Wordpress has customers than .

yeah wat you said is true i will go for wordpress if is not a free domain but also remember that google will first consider in google adsense. even they have put the button for google adsense in their blog what you have to do is just click on it that is all so simple than wordpress and google have the largest search engine in the world so your blog will be easy to see around the world check my site i just post something that talk on this topic for more detail @ https://www.naijaplatphorm..com
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by teemy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
I feel google will not just rank you high because you are using their . You still need quality content as that is what guarantees good ads and revenue. P.S July 17 must really be a wonderful day to be born. cheers Webdezzi, Afam4eva and Seun
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by rilwayne27: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
teemy you right that is the work of the owner because he/she must upload what people want i also use wordpress because of their plugins that make them the best
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
rilwayne27:

yeah wat you said is true i will go for wordpress if is not a free domain but also remember that google will first consider in google adsense. even they have put the button for google adsense in their blog what you have to do is just click on it that is all so simple than wordpress and google have the largest search engine in the world so your blog will be easy to see around the world check my site i just post something that talk on this topic for more detail @ https://www.naijaplatphorm..com

Even with google can still reject your adsense.if you don't have good content.
I have seen so many adsense account closed cause of not having a quality content.
Most people go for wordpress.not because am using wordpress.but because of its features and lots of things in it.
I don't like doing this but I will just do it to clarify something here. Read this links

www.nairaguide.com/blog/five-top-seo-that-will-rank-your-website-free/

www.nairaguide.com/blog/5-best-seo-tips-for-getting-more-traffic-to-your-blog/

www.nairaguide.com/blog/how-to-improve-search-ranking-with-quality-contents/

www.nairaguide.com/blog/5-things-you-need-to-know-before-applying-for-google-adsense/
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by teemy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
and with so many programmers writing plugins on wordpress, one can do a lot of cool stuffs that makes life easier
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by yetunde01(f): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
I appreciate your comments
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
yetunde01: I appreciate your comments

Waiting for you to launch your blog o.
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by Festjayz(m): 2:29am On Jul 19, 2013
We design Website and Blogs for Ur need. U can look ajayioyegbenga..com dats our latest Design. CONTACT 08183006776
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2013
Festjayz: We design Website and Blogs for Ur need. U can look ajayioyegbenga..com dats our latest Design. CONTACT 08183006776
What is your official website. Or is the your official website?
Well I mean no harm.but I think that is not even designed.its just the way it is when someone creates a new blog on . So I don't see why you should say you design.where as I didn't see any work don on dat blog. The blog can't even be compared to my old abandom blog www.pureguide..com .check it and see difference.
Learn free tips on web development fro scratch @ www.nairaguide.com/blog
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by mavtrevor(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Building a blog is more than installing a script on a server and publish articles on a daily basis. Blogging involves a lot of things like SEO and the rest of them and i have shared a great resource on [url=netmediablog.com/how-to-start-your-own-blog]how to start your own blog[/url] on my blog. You need to understand that blogging is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it involves a lot of dedication and patients and with time you will build not just a blog but a brand.

Goodluck..and happy blogging.
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by rilwayne27: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
k i have accept yeah is true i have a blog in word press too so am now among people be waiting for my forum to be lunch am using SMF is it good i wish to have money so i can use Vbulleting
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by yetunde01(f): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pls Gurus, how can I make money with it?
Re: Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog by rilwayne27: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
yetunde01: Pls Gurus, how can I make money with it?
If i may share my idea with you i think that is not the next thing you should be thinking of what you need now is how to make your blog proffesional, popular and gain more traffic to your blog because all this monetizing ccompany are not mugu they can't accept you even me just like that you must have good content that make sense with pictures(Note you need picture for every post atleast one to beautify it) if you still want to know about how to monetize your blog they are many ways lyk Google adsense, click bank, selling E-books and even making money from your video made by you by using google/youtube if you want to know what you need to do to qualify for all this things i can help but is not a day job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mini-importation Business For Only Serious Minded Please / Micksblog Lunching 21st Dec 2017 / I Need Joomla 3 Responsive Form Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.