Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (388178 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Mankind8(m): 2:39am On Jul 22, 2013
How Many Corners Has the Earth?

@
Divepen: DEAREST NAIRALANDER AND FRIENDS

AYOWAMIWALE WINS THIS WEEK WITH TEN POINTS

i will appreciate it, if you can drop your phone number for me to send the credit card.
THE NEW WEEK'S QUIZ WILL START TOMORROW BY 12P.M remember,fastest finger first

STAY BLESSED AND READ YOUR BIBLE

I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE SPONSOR IN THE RECHARGE CARD.

God Bless.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by solinho(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2013
Near Dothan
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2013
Mankind8: How Many Corners Has the Earth?

@

I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE SPONSOR IN THE RECHARGE CARD.

God Bless.
you can always send it to my mail.God bless u
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Joycelyntee366(f): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2013
Koolking: Africans are the descendants of who? Who was the father of this person?
Descendants of HAM,the son of NOAH
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2013
I am seeing, i have one new nairaland P.m on my wall, tha i should check my email and i have not been able to check the email i submitted...so i changed the email i used hoping they will send it to the new one but im still waiting...
Do anyone have the idea of what PM means
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Neduzze5(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen: I am seeing, i have one new nairaland P.m on my wall, tha i should check my email and i have not been able to check the email i submitted...so i changed the email i used hoping they will send it to the new one but im still waiting...

Check your spam folder
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Cynsky76(f): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:
joke pearl has a point

new question:
paul and barnabas were called gods in.........
in antioch
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen: I am seeing, i have one new nairaland P.m on my wall, tha i should check my email and i have not been able to check the email i submitted...so i changed the email i used hoping they will send it to the new one but im still waiting...

PM = Personal Mail
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by tomzman: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2013
Nice Thread. I had to read all the pages. Nice one OP.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by MznAirA(f): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2013
Fhemmmy: God could do all things except ONE, what is that ONE thing He cant do?
he can't lie .....
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2013
Fifteen minutes to start anyone in the house
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by arabanibaba: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
yeah am new but am ready
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by esmeralda1(f): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Start Already
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
New question:
on which land was the tower of babel built
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EazyJ(f): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
In the land of Shinar
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Dumkele1: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Shinar....
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2013

i will appreciate it, if you can drop your phone number for me to send the credit card.

Thanks Divpen,Thanks fellow brothers and sisters!
@ Phemmy,prepare for another round
@ Divpen,thanks in arrears for my gift.Can you send it to my mailbox.
Thanks all!

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by buklan4realyah(f): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen: New question:

Asyria
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Godschild2(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2013

Land of Shinar
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
. . . . . . It was built in d land of Shinar. . . Oops! Eazy J got that. . . . .bring it on!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by arabanibaba: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
in the land of babel
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by arabanibaba: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nimrod's kingdom
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by arabanibaba: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
east land of shinar
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Eazy J: In the land of Shinar
Eazy j wins it.He has one point

New question:
when king Adonizedec in the book of joshua heard of the isrealite,what country did he fight with
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Dumkele1: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
Don't understand the question
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:
Eazy j wins it.He has one point

New question:
when king Adonizedec in the book of joshua heard of the isrealite,what country did he fight with
. . . . . . Gibeon
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EazyJ(f): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Gibeon
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by emamos: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Israel
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Eazy J: Gibeon
. . . . . . Wow, that was close bro! I beat u to that wit just 60seconds. Thought you'll acknowledge me d way i did to u in d first question. Spirit Of Sportmanship!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . Gibeon
modelmike7 wins.he has a point

New question:
which king of persia called for the reform of Jerusalem temple
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:
modelmike7 wins.he has a point

New question:
which king of persia called for the reform of Jerusalem temple

King Cyrus commission Sheshbazzar "the prince of Judah)
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2013

Kai, see what busy weekend caused me . . . Yeeee cry cry cry cry And the trhead is not updated often enuf too that made me to walk away thinking no action for the weekend.. . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.