Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

24 Hours Not Enough!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 24 Hours Not Enough!!! (523 Views)

Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony / If You Only Had 24 Hours To Live, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Hours Not Enough!!! by CheerfuleeLTD(f): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
We know that being ill-prepared or not prepared at all leads to avoidable mistakes, bad choices, loss of much desired income. In any thing preparedness is the difference between hard-work and smart work. We all say it, feel it, or think it more often than not! I work to put food on the table, I don't even have time for myself, yet you want me to attend open days at school, inter house sports, aunty Shola's 50th, grand Pa needs to get to hospital for his appointment!!! Ha!, I am fed up!! Chill!!! Cheerfulee Limited helps you keep your work, life and relationships in top gear. You wont disappoint your spouse, kids, parents, or even colleagues. Let work with you by starting from being scout!
Be prepared, Send us......live easy.

www.cheerfulee.com

(1) (Reply)

Kids And Language / .....hit Your Woman And Go To Jail - Newdomestic Violence Law In Lagos State. / Are You Looking For A Coaching Tutor For Your Kid(s) In Basic 1-6, Jss 1-3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.