Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles (21071 Views)

Emenike In ‘shock’ After Fenerbahce Bus Shooting - Vanguard / Ameobi, Mikel, Martins, Apam Listed For Venezuela / Fifa Clears Shola Ameobi, Moses To Play For Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by Nextworldnx(m): 2:45am On Jul 19, 2013
Feed me more: Why invite Ideye again?

The dude can't score a simple tap in goal to save his life.

I'd love to send u a mail
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by Kgdavid(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2013
so far, the midfield has really been performing very well but one thing i would like to suggest in order to add further strength, is the immediate recall of Oluwaseyi George Olofinja. this guy is a beast in the middle... i belive with the recall of Joseph Enakahire, Pius Ikedia and Seyi Olofinjana, Nigeria will be set. Up Super Eagles
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by Damsman10(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2013
Kgdavid: so far, the midfield has really been performing very well but one thing i would like to suggest in order to add further strength, is the immediate recall of Oluwaseyi George Olofinja. this guy is a beast in the middle... i belive with the recall of Joseph Enakahire, Pius Ikedia and Seyi Olofinjana, Nigeria will be set. Up Super Eagles
rubbish, Outragious nonsense...
Tank God say no b u b coach or i for don roast u chop.

1 Like

Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by kokoA(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2013
Kgdavid: so far, the midfield has really been performing very well but one thing i would like to suggest in order to add further strength, is the immediate recall of Oluwaseyi George Olofinja. this guy is a beast in the middle... i belive with the recall of Joseph Enakahire, Pius Ikedia and Seyi Olofinjana, Nigeria will be set. Up Super Eagles
what of wilson Oruma, Christian Obodo and Garba Lawal? grin
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by okwaramartins(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2013
Is high time we stop trial and erorr with †ђξ senior team,and build up a solidify and an indispensible and unforbidable team. Guys Ȋ̝̊̅̄​ think keshi is on good lane of revamping †ђξ super eagles.all keshi needs now is our total support and not critics. Is only eleven player will play at once S̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by tucute: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
Rossikk:

He apologised in your head and in your dreams. Idiaattt. Can we please hear word from these Osaze's black slaves. His era is done. Finish. Kaput. End of. Get that into your thick skulls or go join him as his gateman in London or wherever he is.

Rossik or Wat ever your name is..must you insult the youngman for making his heart felt comment? Even if you don't like osaze, how Should that lead you to insult a nairalander that just decided to speak his mind..yHe never insulted any one so please butress your point next time witout any seaming insult to any one ...
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by tucute: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
write2obi: As much as I support SOK 100%, He over do things sometimes, I thinks he has punished Osaze Odewinge enough, that guy for me is our 2nd best player and we'll be a lot strong with Him and Moses on our flank, He has apologised and I think its time to bring him back.

I feel u Bro but don't forget that our keshi is a very proud man...he is still finding it hard to kill the pride a little n Recal osaze...am sure very soon he will realise he is needed ..
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by write2obi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
tucute:

Rossik or Wat ever your name is..must you insult the youngman for making his heart felt comment? Even if you don't like osaze, how Should that lead you to insult a nairalander that just decided to speak his mind..yHe never insulted any one so please butress your point next time witout any seaming insult to any one ...
We have different calibres of ppl here in NL, both trained and untrained once, I've learnt to ignore the clowns.
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by write2obi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
tucute:

I feel u Bro but don't forget that our keshi is a very proud man...he is still finding it hard to kill the pride a little n Recal osaze...am sure very soon he will realise he is needed ..
Exactly, we all have our Achilles, guess that's his(Keshi), but he(Keshi) has made his point and I believe Osaze has learnt his lesson, so its time he let go for the good of our team, we are much Stronger with Osaze in the team.
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by write2obi(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
kokoA: what of wilson Oruma, Christian Obodo and Garba Lawal? grin
Ur forgetting Keita and Yakubu
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by sambos994(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
write2obi:
Exactly, we all have our Achilles, guess that's his(Keshi), but he(Keshi) has made his point and I believe Osaze has learnt his lesson, so its time he let go for the good of our team, we are much Stronger with Osaze in the team.

Oh yea sure....dude just forget about him. With these new crop of player we can actually go places. With Osaze the best we could get was bronze at AFCON.
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by write2obi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
sambos994:

Oh yea sure....dude just forget about him. With these new crop of player we can actually go places. With Osaze the best we could get was bronze at AFCON.
Well all I care about is the well-being of our beloved eagle. WW.TEAMEAGLES that's all wink
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by Kgdavid(m): 1:13am On Jul 20, 2013
kokoA: what of wilson Oruma, Christian Obodo and Garba Lawal? grin

no no no...Garba lawal has already been replaced with ahmed musa as for obodo he is one for the future, maybe in the next five years we can recall him. but i won't mind oruma coming in to play that number 10 role...very skilful guy also...in fact God bless u for makin this inspired suggestion.
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by Emmysteve(m): 5:00am On Jul 20, 2013
Kgdavid:

no no no...Garba lawal has already been replaced with ahmed musa as for obodo he is one for the future, maybe in the next five years we can recall him. but i won't mind oruma coming in to play that number 10 role...very skilful guy also...in fact God bless u for makin this inspired suggestion.
una don high ba?
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by kepsi123(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2013
How come nobody is taking about that stupid Amoebi were wan go world cup with Nigeria. If Keshi carry that boy na Ghana I go support
Re: Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles by Kgdavid(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
kepsi123: How come nobody is taking about that stupid Amoebi were wan go world cup with Nigeria. If Keshi carry that boy na Ghana I go support

i thought by now yall must have gotten the message that Stephen "the big boss" Keshi is way smarter than all of you? yall still trying to give the master chef the recipe for his master piece?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England / Joseph Yobo: Why We Visited To Buhari / Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.