Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos (24182 Views)

Contact Of Some Companies Offering Professional House Cleaning Services In Lagos / List Of Some Tested And Satisfied Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos / List Of Some Tested And Trusted Private Home Tutors In Lagos (directory) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by HubertHarold: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Companies that offer cleaning and pest control services are becoming too many online these days. You can hardly tell which will deliver qualitative service as usually promised. Every now and then, people build houses, move into new home/apartment and offices require the services of dedicated cleaners that can actually be trusted.
Let’s create a list of some tested and trusted companies that offer cleaning and pest control services in Lagos (or Nigeria at large). Here are my personal recommendations, I hope these 4 help:

(1) Afterlife Cleaning Services

http://www.afterlifecleaning.com/

Fumigation Services, House Cleaning Services, Industrial Cleaning Services
Office Cleaning Services, Cleaning Professionals,Gardening & Landscaping

http://www.afterlifecleaning.com/

(2) SPLENDID CLEANING & PEST CONTROL SERVICES

(3) Ana Vester Industrial Cleaning (Nig) Enterprises
Car Wash, Fumigators, Office Cleaning Services, Car Body Washing, Fumigation Services, Home And Office Cleaning Services

(4) Mecson Clean Services
Fumigators, Office Cleaning Services, Car Body Washing, Fumigation Services, Home And Office Cleaning Services

4 Likes

Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by HubertHarold: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Good!
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by Afrocatalyst: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Catalyst Cleaning Services. 08073122596. Producers of the legendary fumigation chemical... NEWLION FUMIGATION.
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by desmondd2: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
DANELD FIXALL cleaning services||Professional Cleaning| Tel:08096694344.Janitorial/office cleaning Company|Lagos|Nigeria
Description: Daneld fixall is a registered cleaning company with CAC and provides professional cleaning and Janitorial services at low and affordable rate. Call 08096694344,e-mail: daneldfixall@gmail.com, http://www.daneldfixallcleaning..com or http://www.dfcleanservices.com for free quotation
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by budiliscious(f): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hubert Harold: Companies that offer cleaning and pest control services are becoming too many online these days. You can hardly tell which will deliver qualitative service as usually promised. Every now and then, people build houses, move into new home/apartment and offices require the services of dedicated cleaners that can actually be trusted.
Let’s create a list of some tested and trusted companies that offer cleaning and pest control services in Lagos (or Nigeria at large). Here are my personal recommendations, I hope these 4 help:
SPLENDID CLEANING & PEST CONTROL SERVICES
Afterlife Cleaning Services
Fumigation Services, Home Cleaning Services, Industrial Cleaning Services
Ana Vester Industrial Cleaning (Nig) Enterprises
Car Wash, Fumigators, Office Cleaning Services, Car Body Washing, Fumigation Services, Home And Office Cleaning Services
Mecson Clean Services

Fumigators, Office Cleaning Services, Car Body Washing, Fumigation Services, Home And Office Cleaning Services

I can testify to the service of Afterlife company. Goooooooood! I know most Nigerians rarely do this (we don't appreciate good services until we are compelled to do so because we think we paid for it). Their service is remarkable. The cleaners assigned to clean my apartment did a very good job. Nice one @ OP.

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by kehinde1365(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
,divine ventures commercial cleaning services..We offer both general and industrial cleaning services call us today 08167737816,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by Udokakris(m): 2:53am On Jul 07, 2014
Uche Emineo Services© ...... 08081116330. Affordable
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by MrsDaramola(f): 3:57am On Sep 01, 2014
[b]For the very first time in my life (or the first I can remember after several years), I'm inspired to write a review about a service rendered to me. Like someone rightly said above, In most cases, I just don't feel that I need to do something special to show my appreciation for a service well done other than saying THANK YOU and paying for the service.

I just moved in to my new site in Ikoyi, Lagos, after spending several years in Canada. Before coming to Nigeria, I tried to make some findings about a good cleaning company in Nigeria and I got to know about Afterlife Cleaning company. I'm a near-perfectionist, I rarely get pleased or satisfied with ordinary service (i.e. what anybody can do), so I usually go for the best. I must confess that I was impressed with the kind of service rendered to me. Good job! The cleaners were skilled and dedicated to the service. It is obvious that they love what they do. On the other hand, I will advise you to ask them to assign more cleaners if you need express service (though it may incur extra cost). I don't know why few cleaners were assigned to my site (though I never mind paying extra for express service because their price is relatively cheap) and there was a bit delay in rounding off the project. In all, I will rate the service 96%.[/b] grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by surrogatesng: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
A good company offering cleaning services is http://nigeriancaregivers.com/
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by fatibumbum: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Looking for a general cleaning services in Lagos, Nigeria, Visit http://urbanspiritonline.com/home.html for more informations

Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by CHOGON1: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
CHOGON Facilities Services Limited (Member CHOGON GROUP) is an indigenous total facilities management company offering global standard services to individuals and businesses across different sectors of the economy including Real Estates, residential and business premises, Food processing companies, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Financial services, Manufacturing etc.
We are probably the most diversified facilities management company in the country today; providing a complete range of tailor-made business support services ranging from Fumigation/Pest Control Services , Environmental Services and Building maintenance services. Interestingly, while delivering value for money, Timeliness (speed) and safety standards to our clients we maintain optimal balance between quality and cost. Our Range of services includes Hard MEC, Soft FM services and Security services.
SOFT FACILITIES SERVICES INCLUDES;
• Professional Cleaning & Janitorial services
• Fumigation & Pest control
• Executive House Keeping service
• Professional Tea/Pantry services
• Sewage Management Service
• Post Construction Cleaning
• Swimming Pool Maintenance
• General Facilities Procurements and Supplies.
• Security/Manned Guard Services .
HARD FACILITIES SERVICES INCLUDES;
• Generator Maintenance
• Air conditioning maintenance
• Electrical/Power Maintenance
• Plumbing service
• Fire Safety installation& Maintenance
• Bore hole and water treatment maintenance

CHOGON Special Cleaning Services

CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria offers a wide spectrum of special cleaning services. From one-time residential special cleaning to huge restoration or industrial special cleaning jobs, you can rely on CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria to take care of your cleaning needs.
We provide the following special cleaning services:
General Cleaning
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Nigeria also affords general cleaning services, such as cleaning of walls, ceilings, windows, ovens, kitchen cupboards, restrooms, etcetera. Whatever cleaning need you have, we can find a cleaning solution for it.
Construction Clean Up
We clean after industrial contractors that leave a lot of dust and construction dirt after their job is done. It is necessary to clean up all the industrial dust and dirt to make your place clean, healthy and ready for habitation. With CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Nigeria, you are in capable hands.
Special Events Clean Up
Whenever you have a special event coming up, i.e. a festival, moving day, a party, a concert, a show, or a convention, just any special event, CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Nigeria is ready to solve your cleaning needs. With our staff of highly trained professionals, CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Nigeria is the ideal partner to make your event extra special.
Hard Floor Care and Maintenance
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria provides special cleaning services for all types of facilities and offers the total solution for the maintenance of your floor, i.e., floor polishing. Whatever the floor size is or floor material used, we are the right partner for you.
These are the floor maintenance services CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES has to offer:
Floor Scrubbing and Finishing
Most floor surfaces need protection from wear and tear. Applying a finish (polish/wax) on the floors can help protect them from dirt and grime, and pedestrian & industrial traffic especially when the floor is still new.
Floor Stripping and Re-Finishing
Over time, the floor will exhibit a deterioration in appearance and quality. It might be necessary to strip the old polish off to prevent buildup, and do a thorough cleaning of the floor to prevent permanent damage.
Burnishing – High Speed Floor Care
Periodic buffing with a high-speed burnisher will remove most scuff marks and light scratches. Buffing will add luster while dislodging dirt and blending touch-up spots with the original finish.
Environment-Friendly Chemicals
At CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria, we make sure that we use environment-friendly chemicals to maintain your floors. The degree of luster and sheen of your floors depends on the pedestrian and industrial traffic, and on how much shine you desire to have on your floors.
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria is the right partner for protecting your floors to maintain its quality and extend its life-span.
Call us now and let us help you keep your floor looking as good as new.
Carpet and Upholstery Care and Maintenance
Carpet and upholstery maintenance must be established as a scheduled program. Most often, it is a random series of reactions to soiling conditions and infrequent cleaning. If proper maintenance is neglected, the carpet’s and the upholstery's appearance will suffer, shortening its useful life and raising long-term costs.
A comprehensive carpet care program consists of the following four elements:
• Reduction of soil entering the building
• Removal of dry soil
• Removal of spots and spills
• Cleaning by hot water extraction, a.k.a. Wet Method, or by Dry Extraction Method.
We offer both one-time carpet and upholstery cleaning services and/or regular care and maintenance services customized to each client's needs and requirements.
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria has the total solution for all your carpet cleaning needs...
Window Washing
You notice you have dirty windows. Relax, many people do. Cleaning your own windows is a big job. It can also be tedious and frustrating, not to mention time-consuming and dangerous. That is why it makes good sense to use the professionals at CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria.
Whether at home or in your place of work, you can rest assured that your windows will be cleaned by a licensed, insured and bonded professional window cleaner. We can also clean your mirrors, skylights, and ceiling fans.
When you choose CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria, you don't have to deal with the headache of those hard-to-reach spots or upper story windows. Clean windows can make a huge difference in the atmosphere of your home. Clean windows is an essential element of your business´ image.
When you hire a window cleaner, you probably want more than just clean windows. You want timely, reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Nigeria, that’s precisely what you’ll get. Our high standards have made us the clear choice nationwide.
If you want a trustworthy business partner, CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria is your choice...
High Pressure cleaning
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria does high pressure cleaning in numerous applications. When cleaning with high pressure, the machines that are used are of different types.
When performing high pressure cleaning, there are three things that have to be considered:
1. 1) Heat
2. 2) Pressure
3. 3) Waterflow
Each of these plays a crucial part in reaching the cleaning result desired. Other factors that have to be considered are:
1. a) the chemicals being used
2. b) fuel consumption
3. c) other related factors
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems also offers high pressure cleaning with hot water for many applications, such as:
1. Cleaning of building exteriors.
2. After-a-fire cleaning of buildings.
3. Removal of certain types of mold/mildew infestations.
4. Cleaning of walls and ceilings in areas that can tolerate moisture.
Hot water high pressure cleaning is also a part of CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems' Nigeria integrated specialized cleaning services.
Soda Blasting
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria uses soda blasting mostly in demanding and delicate cleaning projects.
Soda blasting is the true coating removal application. The blasting media used is baking soda. The soft, sharp granules of the baking soda are used to clean, degrease and remove paint or graffiti from many surfaces WITHOUT or with very minimal to no damage to the surface cleaned.
Baking soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) is 100% non-toxic and enviromentally friendly. It is not dangerous in any way unlike other blasting materials. Soda treats the surface much better than the previous known blasting material: sand, which can also be hazardous to the user.
The applications where CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems uses Soda Blasting are :
• Removing paint and soot from houses (removing soot from the burned surface, and so on)
• Removing paint and dirt from engine and hydraulic parts that is difficult to clean
• Disinfection of areas (food service disinfection)
• Disinfection of houses with mould/mildew infestation
• Cleaning of stone surfaces that is difficult to clean (floor tiles, walls, bridges, etcetera)
• Removing of graffiti
• Cleaning of badly burned houses after a fire
• Removing bitumen from glass and metal
• Removing baked on carbon and grease on food equipments
• Restoring engine frames, wings and parts from the aviation industry
• Removing paint and varnish from wood
• Removing concrete from glass and metal
• Detecting cracks on parts and structural joints
Soda blasting can be applied to numerous surfaces. These include aluminium, stainless steel, wood, glass, brick, steel, concrete and natural stone (sandstone, lime, marble) and more.
Soda blasting removes and cleans difficult substances quickly and easily including rubberized tar, spray sealers, surface treatments, epoxy resins, resurfacing concrete and many more.
No other existing method can remove such difficult to remove substances as quickly, effectively and efficiently than Soda Blasting.
Soda blasting is part of CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria's integrated specialized cleaning solutions.

Please call
10 diya street Gbagada Lagos Nigeria
+2348072292381
+2348129190315
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by Eddygrate: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2015
RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES
Our professional maid service cleaning in
residence on a call out or regular scheduled
basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial
atmosphere for healthy living.
We provide these services each time we are in
your home:
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted
and vacuumed using professional cleaning
products and equipments.
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and
chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and
backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Your bathroom area will positively shine after
we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath
tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and
tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome
polished.
-And then in your bedroom, linens will be
changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted
heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs
removed, all accessible floor area swept and
mopped, with every other thing in place for a
peaceful living experience. What a joy this will
bring to your family to see your home sparkling
each time we visit.
For more details please contact
SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES
25 Mabawonku Street Oworonshoki –Lagos Nigeria
+2347033491967
Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by kurlarday: 12:59pm On May 08, 2015
Hi Landers. This is a very good thread. I stumbled on this while searching for a good and reliable cleaning company for my uncle who just finished building his Duplex in Lekki. I contacted Afterlife Cleaning (though that name looks weird to me...). The guys didn't fall my hand. The site engineer was impressed from day one till the end of the project. Bravo!
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by cityside(m): 3:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Cityside Cleaning Services
3 Tokunbo Williams Steet, Chief Rotimi Williams Estate,
Off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road, Iju Ishaga, Lagos
234 (0)8030882889, (0)8181962622
E-Mail: citysidecleaningservices@gmail.com
citysidecleaningservices.com.ng

We hereby introduce our dynamic cleaning service company operating as Cityside Cleaning Services. We are engaged in providing our clients and prospect second to none royal first class services in the area of office space cleaning, After Party Clean Up, Home Services, and other cleaning related services. Ours is an epitome of excellence towards satisfying our clients need. As such we have at our disposal excellent, well-trained, trustworthy, staff and equipment to carry out these cleaning activities and other auxiliary services to suit your taste.

Mission Statement
Our mission is to promote excellent, cleaning services to our clients by providing a personalized one-stop cleaning and auxiliary services at an affordable fee. We take your cleaning personally.

Our Vision
It is our vision to provide professionally guaranteed services at the lowest cost in the market. That’s to provide you with guaranteed services within your budget.

Why We Are Different
Though some companies may have been rendering similar services for over decade now, we are different because of our dedication to work and service. We have done many researches to suit modern cleaning services. We have gone for seminars and workshops to improve and give our best on all forms of office space cleaning.

Again, the ability to render excellent cleaning services to the satisfaction of our client makes us outstanding. Hence we urge you to see the difference and the difference. So challenge us.

a. We personalize our services leading to an intimate relationship with our clients and seek ways on improving our services.
b. We provide guarantee for service delivery and against hidden cost.
c. We boost the corporate image of our clients through cleanliness, which is next to Godliness.
d. We provide the cheapest price, regardless of the high quality service we provide.
e. We provide our clients with a one-stop cleaning services.
f. Finally, we provide you with a moderate and convenient payment terms.

Our Prices
For a company like ours that personalizes services to clients, one would expect a high fee for these services. Ours are most moderate and unmatched by any company providing cleaning services. We are guided by some factors, which are part of the secret of our success.

Management
The Company’s staffs are made up of competent, time tested, dedicated and trustworthy staff conducting the various services provided by the company.

Summary

The above is a summary of our company’s profile and services. We wish to emphasis that we are the hallmark of cleanliness per excellence in office space cleaning services. We therefore request that you avail yourself with this rare opportunity in cleaning services at a price that is second to none. Definitely, you will need us! Because we operate a new world of cleaning services. Let us take your dirt and give you our shine

Challenge us.

God bless you.
Sincerely,
Goodluck Omoik

…you will be happy you found us

Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by cityside(m): 3:48am On Jun 06, 2015
Cityside Building Cleaning Service's are a friendly and professional cleaning company, that provide you with a comprehensive and efficient commercial cleaning service.
With extensive experience we specialise in both Domestic and Commercial cleaning in Lagos, Abuja, Edo, Owerri and the surrounding areas, we always carry out our work to the very highest standard and our attention to detail is second to none.
Feel free to contact us on +234 8030 882 889/08181962622 or email your requirements to citysidecleaningservic@gmail.com for a free no obligation quotation. The prices vary depending on the cleaning service with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by DanielJones: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2015
From personal experience in the industry so far, it's Afterlife Cleaning Company all the way.
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by sdepanace(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2015
I was with a tenant while inspecting one of my dad’s properties in Lekki and I met some guys cleaning with the name Afterlife cleaning crested on their polo shirt. They did so well that the lady was jumping here and there saying she has her home transformed. I looked up the company name online and this is what I found. No website to make enquiries. Too bad! Please, does anyone know if Afterlife does office cleaning? My dad’s office is very dirty and I suggested that we need a thorough one-off cleaning before we get a janitorial cleaner to clean regularly. He’s asking that I should recommend a cleaning company. Does afterlife do office cleaning and janitorial cleaning beautifully too? Please, I need testimonies.
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by azbiller101: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Want to make fortune with your cleaning Bizness for FREE Contact me on 08028100458.
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by floralfantasyng: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by HubertHarold: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
sdepanace:
I was with a tenant while inspecting one of my dad’s properties in Lekki and I met some guys cleaning with the name Afterlife cleaning crested on their polo shirt. They did so well that the lady was jumping here and there saying she has her home transformed. I looked up the company name online and this is what I found. No website to make enquiries. Too bad! Please, does anyone know if Afterlife does office cleaning? My dad’s office is very dirty and I suggested that we need a thorough one-off cleaning before we get a janitorial cleaner to clean regularly. He’s asking that I should recommend a cleaning company. Does afterlife do office cleaning and janitorial cleaning beautifully too? Please, I need testimonies.

i hope this will help. http://www.afterlifecleaning.com/ Yes, they do office cleaning.
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by chukwumanj(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
How is it that guys have not heard of Teknokleen Group http://teknokleen.com or Teknokleen Cleaning Services [url]teknokleenltd.com.ng[/url]. Don't you guys go to Diamond Bank, First Bank, FIdelity etc....name the banks......don't you see them cleaning these banks?
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by kemmary: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good day all, Math League Nigeria is organizing an international mathematics contest for pupils in primary 4-6 and Jss1 to SS3. They are the representatives of Math League International. Their questions are set by internationally acclaimed mathematicians. The top performers for each class stand a change to win cash prizes and laptops. Registration is on going for this year annual contest which will come up sometime in April 2016. This contest will benefit both the child and the school. In other to register, visit www.mathleagueng.com or call 08035098731. Thank you
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by kemmie: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2016
LARMART intergloabal services is another wonderful cleaning company. The lady in charge is very professional and the workers are well trained. They pay attention to detail and are affordable. Their office is at gbagada, lagos. Phone number is 08028372876. A trial will convince you. Any one used Larmart before, you can also add your review. Thanks.
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by taiworoberts(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Toob Ventures
Offers excellent cleaning service.
Our staff are dedicated and detailed when on the job.
Our services includes;
1. Residential cleaning
2. Post construction cleaning.
3. Maid service
4. After party cleaning

We are also into fumigation and pest control.

With us cleanliness is guaranteed

For more information, please call us on 08026546538
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by semochendo1(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2016
This is incomplete without Go-global cleaning Services... They are professionals yet so affordable. Call them today on 07065308183. Visit www.goglobal.nig.bz for details.
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by hydee22(f): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Taking the stress out of any aspect of cleaning is what we specialize in. We guarantee 100% satisfaction each time you use our service. We understand that your needs are different that's why we are giving 20% off all cleaning services.
Visit us at www.cleanproxpress.com for all of our cleaning packages and read our blog for cleaning tips and daiy solutions.
Contact us on; 08092236578, 08121650537
Instagram @cleanproxpress
Twitter @cleanproxpress
Facebook cleanproxpress

Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by floralfantasyng: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2016
LILAC CLEAN is a trusted professional cleaning company based in Lekki Lagos

Email: info@lilacclean.com
Phone : 08056895502

Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rehoboth cleaning services...
we create the perfect sparkle every time..!
we offer professional cleaning of offices, homes, schools, event centers, construction and lots more.

we operate in Kano and Abuja...
Don't stress, we are here to handle your mess!..
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by cr8v(f): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2016
CleaNeat Integrated Services is a professional cleaning services provider in Nigeria. With Headquarter in Ikeja, Lagos we have grown over the years to establish our offices in different regions of the country.

Cleaneat is one of Nigeria’s leading contract cleaning services companies providing a range of specialised services including dry-cleaning, domestic cleaning, office cleaning, car washing, carpet cleaning, waste management etc.
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos by RegularCleaning: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Regular Cleaning Services is a cleaning company located at Effurun, Warri, Delta State Nigeria. We offer Professional Cleaning Services at your door step, by saving you time and stress in cleaning hard surfaces and secluded spots.

Regular Cleaning Services also affords general cleaning services, such as cleaning of walls, ceilings, windows, ovens, kitchen cupboards, restrooms, etcetera. Whatever cleaning need you have, we can find a cleaning solution for it.

Construction Clean Up
We clean after industrial contractors that leave a lot of dust and construction dirt after their job is done. It is necessary to clean up all the industrial dust and dirt to make your place clean, healthy and ready for habitation. With Regular Cleaning , you are in capable hands.

Special Events Clean Up
Whenever you have a special event coming up, i.e. a festival, moving day, a party, a concert, a show, or a convention, just any special event, Regular Cleaning Services is ready to solve your cleaning needs. With our staff of highly trained professionals, Regular Cleaning Services is the ideal partner to make your event extra special.

and many more. You can reach us on 07061193663, or on facebook @RegularcleaninS, or on twitter @RegularCleaninS

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React / Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries / Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.