Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Signal Alliance Online-test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Signal Alliance Online-test (9190 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Signal Alliance Recruiting / Signal Alliance Internship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signal Alliance Online-test by larylb: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Has any1 attempt online test wit signal alliance

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by larylb: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls kindly drop hints on how to get prepare for it

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by jideaffo(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2013
Brother, I also received the message, but am yet to open the link. I don't even remember applying to signal alliance. I only remember applying for a couple of internship.

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by larylb: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
jideaffo: Brother, I also received the message, but am yet to open the link. I don't even remember applying to signal alliance. I only remember applying for a couple of internship.

bro,tanks for yur respons.actuallu av tried surfing the net to get to know more abt them
I jst dnt know wot the test wl b abt,weda its an assessment/personality test

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by larylb: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
jideaffo: Brother, I also received the message, but am yet to open the link. I don't even remember applying to signal alliance. I only remember applying for a couple of internship.

bro,tanks for yur respons.actually av tried surfing the net to get to know more abt them
I jst dnt know wot the test wl b abt,weda its an assessment/personality test.

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by babyface12: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2013
I was invited to write the test too, will the questions be based on the Job title a candidate applied for or what? anyone out there that has written the online test yet, please keep us apprised, thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by magicfingers009: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
I wrote the test last week Saturday I guess, and I passed. Mostly GMAT questions. A recruitment form was sent to my email a couple of minutes ago...

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by babyface12: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2013
received the recruitment form just yesterday myself, it says to fill and submit before Wednesday, next week, I do hope signal alliance is a BIG time Company, cos as a cisco guy, need all the experience I can gather. are we going to be interns for two whole years? that's a long time mhen....*smiles*

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by JstBrave(f): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2013
babyface12: received the recruitment form just yesterday myself, it says to fill and submit before Wednesday, next week, I do hope signal alliance is a BIG time Company, cos as a cisco guy, need all the experience I can gather. are we going to be interns for two whole years? that's a long time mhen....*smiles*

How did u apply pls? Is d application process stil on? Thanks
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by PFLNigeria: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
please can anyone kindly send me the link to the recruitment form. i didn't receive it into my mail but i got a message from them trelling me that i excelled in the test.
have gotten intouch with chinyere about this via email but i have not gotten any response from her.
please this is rush hour kindly send the recruitment form link to my email address below:

george_dav@yahoo.com

thank you

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by babyface12: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
hello peeps, any ideas if signal alliance contacted any applicant yet, after the submission of the filled "recruitment form" stage?

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by afrobaby(f): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
@babyface, thought I was the only one who hasnt received another mail, after the recruitment form, its been silence, nothing has been heard

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by babyface12: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
@afrobaby Alright then, maybe they are not ready yet, lets keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by kevd4all(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
@all i wrote the exam and passed, got the recruitment form and filled & submitted it before close of business on wednesday August 7 2013, didnt hear anything from them till this evening when i got an email from chinyere that i have been invited for an interview on thursday 22nd August 2013 smiley...check your inbox for updates if you filled the form. ONE LOVE!!!

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by ayenko: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
I heard they pay 45k as salary for the whole two years. And if u wanna leave b4 it elapses u'll ve to refund the money for the training and certifications. Don't really knw how 2ru dat is.

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
ayenko: I heard they pay 45k as salary for the whole two years. And if u wanna leave b4 it elapses u'll ve to refund the money for the training and certifications. Don't really knw how 2ru dat is.

Hi all, I learnt from an older thread that the pay is 45k for the two years internship. I have also been invited for the interview tomorrow. Any idea what it will be like?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by boneruns(m): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2013
As at 2011, the pay was 45k for first one year of your internship, and 90k for the second year.

You'll have to refund them the salary you've been paid until the time of resignation if you want to leave them during the period of internship. After two years, you can negotiate employment opportunities with them. I don't know if they retrieve their training certificates if you want to leave them.

Above all, it is a good place to learn and build career in IT. If you can endure the salary for two years, it will help you a lot. You will be trained and be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2013
boneruns: As at 2011, the pay was 45k for first one year of your internship, and 90k for the second year.

You'll have to refund them the salary you've been paid until the time of resignation if you want to leave them during the period of internship. After two years, you can negotiate employment opportunities with them. I don't know if they retrieve their training certificates if you want to leave them.

Above all, it is a good place to learn and build career in IT. If you can endure the salary for two years, it will help you a lot. You will be trained and be exposed.

Thank you very much. Any idea about the work life balance or work schedule or work conditions, etc?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by boneruns(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2013
ehizo25:

Thank you very much. Any idea about the work life balance or work schedule or work conditions, etc?

I don't work there. I only went there for interview in 2011. The place seemed to be a nice place to be, with good people. And the firm is really growing.

You will be briefed on what to expect from the job as par salary/allowance, training/certifiactions before the interview starts, so that you can male decisions. I'm guessiing their salary would have increased by now.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by babyface12: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2013
Realized they contact ppl in stages..for those yet to receive an official invite, expect it still, there are too much conditions on ds job, frm a reliable source, heard only d few selected best interns will b offered full employment at d end of the prog. Others will b dropped one by one anytime after d 6th month, if the company feels that intern isnt adding value to d comp., for those that went to their office, pls come back and shear here, so others can learn, and if any IT ENGINEER intern,participated in d interview yesterday,pls.that applys particularly to me, abeg let me knw ooo!terms, condition,remuneration, job description etc. Thnx
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Exitaliano: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2013
@ boneruns. Is d 45k annual or monthly?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by babyface12: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2013
Ex-italiano:
@ boneruns. Is d 45k annual or monthly?

@Ex-italiano "annual".....duhhhhhhh? no b Afghanistan we they naaa... smiley

1 Like

Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by ayenko: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
HEllo peeps, went for the interview yesterday. Was scheduled for 2pm. I think it was quite different from the way it has previously been done. No briefing before the interview at all. You just go in, meet your interviewer and wen he or she is through, you are free to go. The interview dint take time @all. Some lasted for 5min while some 3min. I think there's still gonnna be another stage after this one. Not really sure though. Pls those who partook in it let's here u views.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by kevd4all(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
I was interviewed yesterday in the 4'oclock slot and mine went very well, the interviewer spent almost 15mins on me and am pretty positive about landing the job.
NB: The place make sense die everything na access card tinz...
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by babyface12: 4:59am On Aug 24, 2013
Pls ppl, we wld lv u to shear stuffs like precise questions asked,terms and conditions etc,figured questions may not b repeated with most applicant, but ppl wld at least have an overview on what to expect, thnx guys.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2013
kevd4all: I was interviewed yesterday in the 4'oclock slot and mine went very well, the interviewer spent almost 15mins on me and am pretty positive about landing the job.
NB: The place make sense die everything na access card tinz...

How many of you were interviewed during that time? And was there any hint as to when they will get back to you?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by kevd4all(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
There was no hint @ when they would get back to us and on the day I was interviewed it seemed they had different time slots so it would have been difficult to ascertain & know for sure how many of us were interviewed...but on the list I wrote my name in the reception I could count more than 10 names.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by onegig(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
babyface12: Realized they contact ppl in stages..for those yet to receive an official invite, expect it still, there are too much conditions on ds job, frm a reliable source, heard only d few selected best interns will b offered full employment at d end of the prog. Others will b dropped one by one anytime after d 6th month, if the company feels that intern isnt adding value to d comp., for those that went to their office, pls come back and shear here, so others can learn, and if any IT ENGINEER intern,participated in d interview yesterday,pls.that applys particularly to me, abeg let me knw ooo!terms, condition,remuneration, job description etc. Thnx

have a friend who applied...So have you been contacted yet?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by babyface12: 5:31am On Aug 29, 2013
onegig:

have a friend who applied...So have you been contacted yet?

Not yet, hv they contacted ur frnd?
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by kevd4all(m): 5:57am On Aug 29, 2013
They haven't contacted anyone yet to the best of my knowledge I think it takes them an average of 2weeks after every phase before we hear any update from them.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by onegig(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2013
babyface12:

Not yet, hv they contacted ur frnd?

yes they said he is over qualified. They need just graduates who are just finishing their service and inexperienced rather peeps with long years of experience.
Re: Signal Alliance Online-test by ayenko: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2013
onegig: yes they said he is over qualified. They need just graduates who are just finishing their service and inexperienced rather peeps with long years of experience.
Yeah, that's true. They don't need those who know or think they know too much. What they are interested in is your willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies. I got this hint a day before my interview, what I simply did was to streamline myself. He asked me how good am I? I replied not that good, that's why am here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) / See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo / Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.