Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How To Make My Blog To Look Proffesinonal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make My Blog To Look Proffesinonal (585 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search / Make My Site Url Display "index.php?action=about-us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make My Blog To Look Proffesinonal by rilwayne27: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
pls i do have a blog which give me problem i will like if you can help me to check what i need to do to make it look good pls am serious realy wetin for comment the blog is @ https://www.naijaplatphorm..com
Re: How To Make My Blog To Look Proffesinonal by Engineer1985(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
If you wanted a blog with professional look, why did'nt you self-host it, where you could us plugins and themes to get whatever design you want. Free blogs don't look professional no matter what you do.
Re: How To Make My Blog To Look Proffesinonal by rilwayne27: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
i don't have money to host it even i just want to use it to earn money for some time i will soon create another one by my self
Re: How To Make My Blog To Look Proffesinonal by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2013
rilwayne27: i don't have money to host it even i just want to use it to earn money for some time i will soon create another one by my self
Dude it doesn't work that way. You must give something to get sumtin. If u want money from that blog, you should be able to invest your time(sleepless nights). Although m barely 1month in professional blogging with absolutely no money(hehehe). I must say if u want to stand out, blogger or wordpress, u must be creative, unique, and dedicated. Else oga go find anoda job. www.9jafrikfashion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Web Designing / Help On Web Hosting Billing / Please Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.