Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students (25229 Views)

NUC Shuts Down ESUT And ABSU Satellite Campuses In Aba / Stipulated Date For Unizik Pre Science Resumption Is On 13th Feb. -read On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Ebucca(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2008
Hello, i would like us to discuss what is happening in our schools. most of us don't find our school more comfortable for us why? please let us tell each other the truth about our school, the good, the bad, the best and the ugliest things that has ever happened in our school. your story, will be more plausible to share to your fellow eastern students. and don't forget that advice will be offered!!! the picture below is Anambra State University, Uli. what do you think of your own school? send your scool pix also.

Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 23, 2008
Ebucca:

Hello, i would like us to dicuss what is happening in our schools. most of us don't find our school more comfortable for us why? please let us tell each other the truth about our school, the good, the bad, the best and the ugliest things that has ever happened in our school. your story, will be more plausible to share to your fellow eastern students. and don't forget that advice will be offered!!! the picture below is Anambra State University, Uli. what do you think of your own school? send your scool pix also.

Man, you r a disgrace to ANSU!
You could do better with less "more". One Anambra State University, many acronym but I think Anambra State University, Uli is now known as ANSU. Next time, correct yourself.
Great Eagles!
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 23, 2008
On a second thought, thanks for the picture. That was my school. The guy in the picture is the secretary to my department grin grin

Great Eagles!
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by echezz: 5:10pm On May 26, 2008
@poster, is the gate supposed to mean 'the good, the bad and the ugly'? You can start by posting something happening in the school.
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by benagee: 1:32am On May 27, 2008
Any Philosopher in the house? I have bn looking for a book "Other Minds" authored by Anita Avramides
I saw it online and I dont know how to get it. I was told this forum can fix anything. I need help seriously.

Greatest Lion and Lioness!
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Ebucca(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ansu is still the best.
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Ebucca(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
all intending student should wait for the 2nd list it's still under process.

1 Share

Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by ccollins(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
Pls,i wrote for law in my pume for ansu and its second choice.i scored 267 and have waiting since.i didn't find my name on the first batch for law and what is the cut-off mark? Please i need ur no and i don't know if ansu will admit 2nd choice on merit without runz.HELP ME
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Ebucca(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2009
Dear Collins, admission through 2nd choice in any school is by God's grace. though the first list came out before the selling of the 2nd choice form. keep praying, because you really score high. i doubt if they will give you the Law you are hoping for, maybe the might consider your very high score in Law and give admission in another department. keep praying, because prayer is the key.
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by ccollins(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
But why would they not give me 4 law even after passing vry well.pls,at ansu .who should i meet to lay down my admission compliant? I don't the type of corruption that is eating into ansu good system now.b4 they collect second choice vry well and i am frm oyi local govt.give me ur number and e-mail .lets talk better,hw many list are they still going to release
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by ccollins(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
My name is Chidozie Collins Chidili.could help me check my name for faculty of law when the second list is out at ansu.why is the sch strata and regulations for admission doing like.with my mark nw,i supposed to be at school 1st list now
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by ccollins(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2009
If u know u ain't fake.why don't u give me info instead of number.i am tired of calling most of these numbers.u know what i mean
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Ebucca(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
am from oyi (ogbunike), i got my admission on merit list 2008/2009 set, i did not pay anybody for my admission. hope in God, and be steadfast in prayer.
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by ccollins(m): 4:50am On Apr 15, 2010
@ebucca,even though i denied admission to law due to 2nd choice.i am still writing this utme .i am reading psychology ryte now at esut but after getting my admission come this august/september into law.i would transfer to ansu as quick as possible.last year,why did ansu not give fully on merit,thats part of d unnecessary corruption that is delaying many industrious n brillant guyz at home who have even passed their jamb.anyway,after getting my result with a high mark.i would be coming to igbariam campus to visit a lecturer @ law faculty.tell me your department incase we may run across eachother.also,d ansu admission criteria seems to be on runs.chei! GOD IS MY STRENGHT OH because dat law is quite competitive but i care less cos i believe dis is my year of making it
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by ccollins(m): 4:50am On Apr 15, 2010
@ebucca,even though i denied admission to law due to 2nd choice.i am still writing this utme .i am reading psychology ryte now at esut but after getting my admission come this august/september into law.i would transfer to ansu as quick as possible.last year,why did ansu not give fully on merit,thats part of d unnecessary corruption that is delaying many industrious n brillant guyz at home who have even passed their jamb.anyway,after getting my result with a high mark.i would be coming to igbariam campus to visit a lecturer @ law faculty.tell me your department incase we may run across eachother.also,d ansu admission criteria seems to be on runs.chei! GOD IS MY STRENGHT OH because dat law is quite competitive but i care less cos i believe dis is my year of making it
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Emperor5c(m): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2010
Pls am chukwuemeka i choose ANSU in jamb(2010) though 2nd choice pls i want 2 know when the post ume registration will start.
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by clergyman2(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2010
Guys i took JAMB 2010 and NAU is my first choice(psychology) i would luv to know d screening subjects and their cut off mark. Pls am really shivering here.
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Odunnu: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2010
NAU's psychology PUME is English and any 3 Arts subject.
Dnt be afraid my dear.Jst read and i'm sure u'l get it
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by benlucas: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2010
Hi everyone here @ Nairaland. I wrote the Utme and checked mine but was told I have no result but was asked to contact Jamb office. Please can someone help me with any necessary information on how to contact Jamb because its really painful after all the effort I put in for the exam. Please email me (melvin4real005@yahoo.com.
God bless you all. Amen
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Joezik(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2010
I nd info abt IMSU,second choice ,civil engineerin.& Fedponek(nekede) please.last year i missed out cos i was nt informed properly.Help any1 witin d region of d abv scl
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by clergyman2(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2010
@odunnu my guy i really want to know d 3 other art subject so as to prepare very well and guy what are my chances cos i scored 206 in jamb
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Odunnu: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2010
clergy man:

@odunnu my guy i really want to know d 3 other art subject so as to prepare very well and guy what are my chances cos i scored 206 in jamb
Sweetheart,i'm a female,a ful grown woman.I no be ur guy.
Any 3 ARTS subject.Its left 2u to decide ur strenghts and choose ur best 3.
As per ur chances,ofcourz u'l write the PUME.
Like I said b4,read ur books vry well
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2010
@odunnu please i will like to know when NAU will be writing their post UME, please don't hesitate to post any info.
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by luchidolls(f): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2010
clergy man,for unizik post ume,u need 2 revise only ur jamb past questions thoroughly{no text books}.d same subjects u sat 4 in jamb are d ones u'll come across.just read ur past questions page to page and in between lines.as for post ume dates,it'll be much l8r-around june or early july since d students of d skul only resumed for second semester about 2wks ago.u av all d time 2 read.start now.
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by clergyman2(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2010
@odunnu pls madam i would love to have ur phone no mine is 08063159536. I guess ur are my new mentor.u can also mail me on: dncbestbuisnessguy@gmail.com. Thanks ma,
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Dnistelro: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2010
Hi bud am not a woman am a guy, so stop calling me madam ok, i want us to be friends, so if u want to know about me contact me thru my email: nistelrooy442@yahoo.com
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Odunnu: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
clergy man:

@odunnu pls madam i would love to have your phone no mine is 08063159536. I guess your are my new mentor.u can also mail me on: dncbestbuisnessguy@gmail.com. Thanks ma,
Dats vry gud 2knw that u hv chosen me 2help u.
4starterz let me plainly state it nw dat i'm nt a stdt of NAU bt my cousin is and my little sista jst wrote ths UTME and made it her 1st choice so i'l be gettin all d info 4u.Meanwhyl,my email is in my profile and i'm here for u ANYTIME.
Goodluck.
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by nkenta(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2010
Pls guys am an indegene of Enugu. I chose ESUT as 2nd choice.Abeg whats my chance of admissn. Also update on d post UME
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Saintvictor: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2010
Unizik post ume result for 2010 is out. Admission status and cut-off mark for each department will be released next week. In case you score less than 50 in your post ume,dont loose hope the cut-off is not yet out. Also dont pay any dime to anybody in case of those who will want to offer fake admission to you,pls dont easily be decieved, be wise.UNIZIK is a federal university and dont have any chance for such dirty business. For more info call

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher / Fed. Poly Ado-ekiti Post Utme New Date / Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.