Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Agric Engr Need Job Pls - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Agric Engr Need Job Pls (480 Views)

Should I Resign Now Or Wait Till I Secure A Need Job ? / Lecturers' Job Or White Collar Job..pls Advice. / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agric Engr Need Job Pls by haryor1986(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
NL I have HND in Agric Engineering farm power and machinery option. 07064468323
Re: Agric Engr Need Job Pls by Adeolaw007: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
@OP.

Good thing you spoke up. I will advice you broaden your search and not limit yourself to your degree alone. Learn new skills and develop yourself while you wait to get a Job so that you don't remain idle.

The again, search for Jobs online. There is this new one Insidify.com i saw; Its pretty cool in that they work like google, they bring all the Jobs online and offline together in one place for you to choose from instead of having to go through different Job sites. I have signed up and its cool. check them out at; insidify.com for you to access the jobs that is available to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Guards Instructors, Drivers,protocol Officers / Positive Attitude Towards Life / Pls Are There Still Companies That Are Not Providing HMO Healthcare For Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.