Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

Importing Cheap Phones And Gadget + Selling Discussion Thread (dont Ignore) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Importing Cheap Phones And Gadget + Selling Discussion Thread (dont Ignore) (832 Views)

DATA Resellers Discussion Thread / Abuja Phone And Gadget Market[buy And Sell Here} / Cheap Phones,laptops,digital Cam. London Used/new (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Cheap Phones And Gadget + Selling Discussion Thread (dont Ignore) by blinkinzed: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Fellaz i have got good news for you,and finally want to help you out,no kidding here.
i can see the rate of unemployment in Nigeria,
i have gone through several website on how to make money online,only to discover they demand payment of the learning guide or whatever they call it,but now i want to tell you free of charge,all i want from you is your thanks..
this is how it goes,i have made alot of money now,i ordered nokia N8 from a website at a very cheap price for the sum of 26,000 naira,i later sold it for the sum of 51,000 naira,making 21,000 naira extra profit,again i bought a samsung galaxy tab 2 for the the sum of 27,000 naira and sold it to the sum of 76,000 naira,making 49,000 naira profit,again that same day i sold nokia N9 for 57,000 naira of which i bought 26,000 naira online,and made how much? wow it was alot of money i am making now,stop discussing about to get a better phone for yourself,think about making money from it,i cant tell you how much i have made from this business coz it personal,just that the money is much,i have sold flash drive,phones,samsung galaxy phones and tab,laptops and others all from the same website.....mind you it is not jumia online shopping coz their product are still expensive...

if you want to know how to start and earn money,ask whatever question you wish to ask from me,i will always be at your service cool cool cool cool...i am not asking for your money,i only want to help and guide you,i hate greedy and stingy people:
start commenting now,i will be dropping update soon
Re: Importing Cheap Phones And Gadget + Selling Discussion Thread (dont Ignore) by sopho: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
How do I start and what's the na.e of of the website
Re: Importing Cheap Phones And Gadget + Selling Discussion Thread (dont Ignore) by blinkinzed: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
this is the name of the website www.aliexpress.com you must have seen this ads everywhere only jumia but many dont know how to use it
visit this site www.aliexpress.com and check whatever product you want like the one i listed above and sold..

i still need more attention here in order for me to go on with the guide

i am always at your service
Re: Importing Cheap Phones And Gadget + Selling Discussion Thread (dont Ignore) by Elslim: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
yeah i knw of aliexpress.com but d problem wit dem is dat originals phones r usually more expensive than even d price hia in 9ja
Re: Importing Cheap Phones And Gadget + Selling Discussion Thread (dont Ignore) by pat077: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
do they accept any bank atm?
Re: Importing Cheap Phones And Gadget + Selling Discussion Thread (dont Ignore) by blinkinzed: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
yes All u nid to do is activate ur atm To geet The Mastercard
Gtbank Is the best,i activated mine with just the sum of 1,900 naira whereas other bank are expensSI
ve
I Suggesu use gtb

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Mini 1 (wifi + Cellular) 16gb Uk Used 35k Naira Only / Selling My Iphone 6 @ A Reasonable Price / Multi-links 1(one)s Table Phone With Extension And Terminal For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.