Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north (6684 Views)

Hello Fellow Nairalander.i Supply Agro Foods From The North / AVAILABLE BOTH SMALL ND LARGE SUPPLIES OF YAMs FRM NORTH TO ANZWERE! / Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
Bump
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
U are welcome
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2013
cityhood: Attention people!!!!
Please note in these busness physibility survey,market survey,market value,meet the right people to ask question when doing all your survey
Don't be too forward or act like j j c
To them!
Ask prices before you apply to them that you will be supplying them food items from the northern part of nigeria
Prices go up and down
Make sure you are up to date with them
Know what they are buying and let me know
Just to avoid loss in it
Be sure that they need your services before you sending your cash to me to supply you and waybill them to you!!!
Ask questions from diffrent marketers who buys in bulk with this then you finally know who to deal with or not!
Don't be misleaded by what the people that you want to supply told you 90percent of what day say at time are not correct wish means you have to have multiple suppler to now finalised on one!
Please note!!
In these busness it easy to gain and again its easy to loss!! It depends on all your market survey to avoid that happend to you
I can supply companies
And individual body family,occations,cows
Etc
At times busness first time may not be encouraging buth as you go on doing it gradually,you will understand the steps and the system of it
It jst an easy buzness and at the same time not as easy as it is!
From me cityhood
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2013
You are most welcome
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
U are welcome
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Se water melon bush maket

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
More pics

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
For those of you whp have companies
Manufacturers who make uses of agro products should contact me for all your supplies from the northeern part of nigeria were you can get the best offers ever

And for those who are into supplying of agro foods items both in small and large quanties in tons for companies also can call or add me on bbm
Whatsup
To book all your order
Yiu are welcome
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2013
G
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Order now for xmas and new year before price go up!
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Festive period aproching
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Hpy
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
Welcoming you into december
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2013
H
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2013
cityhood: hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags
All at affordable price.for you to invest in it.
al biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
It chipa here buth expensive in south east,south south,south west or anywere
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
for all you who are into exporting bizness i can get you any seed you want.....onions,tomatoes,yams,yugot,as for seeds just name it and you get it.
types of tomatoes are
tangino
indian
roman
u.t.c I do supply for private firm
I supply for companies for manufacturer and others
And for you who want to be re supplying others at all your diffrent locations in nigeria and in togo
Cotonue
Senegal
Ghana and in other countries

As customer satisfactions is our major concern.
You are all welcome.
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
H
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hg
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Call now for zour suza beans
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hg
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2013
Hf
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hg
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2013
g
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hj
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Gygg
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hb
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Gh
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2013
HG
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hj
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2013
Hg
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
jj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quality Men’s Shoes Golaiman And Goodfellow & Co Men’s Designers Shoes / Order For Your 100% Pure Virgin Coconut Oil Now!!! / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD - Oron Crayfish Available In Mini Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.