Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? (13339 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by zwalnanmak(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
babsomotd: You talk trust? No man or woman can be trust but there are some people that one can have confidence in. To my lover, I will be giving her 99.9 %confidence in her but trust is 0.01 %... Abi?
U too like plenty gramma
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by 50calibre(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chillisauce:

Marriage things in her mind!

Sexkillz, you are trapped...

Next thing now na belly things..

No ban me oh, na joke I dey joke

They don start to fu*k? Sexkillz answer

Or does she practice that madness called "No sex before marriage" ?

Ogugua looks too innocent / holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Jennyamaka: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
50%.
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by charlesm91(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
he who trusts a hoe shall surely be broke
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Bright2(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rust :100% but trust: em em em, let me check the meter i'll get back to you.
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
50calibre:

They don start to Bleep? Sexkillz answer

Or does she practice that madness called "No sex before marriage" ?

Ogugua looks too innocent / holier than thou.

Which innocent! Fear ogugou type oh! She go do wonders I tell you grin

Na sexkilz I pity Sha! Him go dey fumble. tongue

No ban me abeg, joke tins sha
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by dnawah(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
-100%
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by joeace2020(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
I trust her same way i believe Godll bless my hustle
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Okeikpu(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
No be only trust sad infact i thrust her more than 100% (-,-)
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I don't even trust my parents 100% and why would I trust anyone else 100%?

Some trust is better than no trust at all.

I didn't talk about 100%. I was referring to people who don't even trust 50% ...
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by kliq(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44: If I was in a relationship, it will be 100%
if I was den its 50/50....say what say what anytin can happen
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by NEROSKY(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
ogugua88:

Yes, I really do. I hope you're not judging people by their online characters in 2013. You'll never know him as well as I do, and I suppose that's a good thing for you, considering that you find my fully trusting him gross lol.

Words could never accurately describe how amazing he is. If he wasn't that amazing, then I never would've allowed him to meet my family. smiley

You ladies are too emotional, they always give 100% & get 100% heartkillz.. I see it every day, even iYanya & Yvonne Nelson for example

Could you believe that babe still loves iYanya Some gurls just need cognitive therapy!

My humble opinion, don't give so much because nobody is perfect.

To the topic ; 55%

1 Like

Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Joey82(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
@op
when it comes to trust, there are no in-betweens
its either zero or 100%.
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ok,if it kumz to moni mata,u know na,-0.0000001%
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by NEROSKY(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Joey82: @op
when it comes to trust, there are no in-betweens
its either zero or 100%.

You talk sense
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
NEROSKY: You ladies are too emotional, they always give 100% & get 100% heartkillz.. I see it every day, even iYanya & Yvonne Nelson for example

Could you believe that babe still loves iYanya Some gurls just need cognitive therapy!

To the topic ; 55%

I treat others the way I want to be treated. I want 100% so I give 100%.
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by cutieconcept: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
There's really nothing like a range when it comes to trust (IMO). @topic, I trust him completely
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by NEROSKY(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
ogugua88:

I treat others the way I want to be treated. I want 100% so I give 100%.
Best of luck. Buh jus bookmark my words
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
NEROSKY:

You ladies are too emotional, they always give 100% & get 100% heartkillz.. I see it every day, even iYanya & Yvonne Nelson for example

To the topic ; 55%

All ladies don't think alike. She has her own views and so do I.
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by OmoKhary(f): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
NEROSKY:
Best of luck. Buh jus bookmark my words
do you want to take sexkillz's position or is this your prophesy for them?
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Petraman(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
I ask U "What's d essence of trusting a girl u love with all ur heart, but does not reciprocate d love?" I'm badly in need of a girl friend
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by teemy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
solving trust issues is think of the worst possible things your partner can ever do, believe they have done so and forgive him/her. now you can carry on with a life of no distrust as he/she cannot do more than the worst and you can have your 100%.
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by mekzybling(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Show me a girl that doesn't cheat and I will show you a virgin with two kids..... angry

1 Like

Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Afrok(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Okay nah we're measuring how much we trust our partner, if U can't trust urself how will U trust ur partner. So it boils down to U trusting urself first, well i trust her sha but i can't quantify it...
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by lifestyle1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Do not trust anyone.
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by beautyng(f): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mine is 80%..... Shebi i tried?
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by dericardos88: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
0%
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by oyinmio: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
0% a chronic liar
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
oyinmio: 0% a chronic liar
Lmao! And una still dey? Smh! U do no wen mistrust moves in, love grows thin.
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Ericsdm55(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'll go for 40%. I only get to know that my wman of almost 3yrs has cheated on me once or twice; a rumor i'm yet to verifer.
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by Ebubest(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
babsomotde: You talk trust? No man or woman can be trust but there are some people that one can have confidence in. To my lover, I will be giving her 99.9 %confidence in her but trust is 0.01 %... Abi?
mine is the best
Re: In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? by blackbeau1(f): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2013
60%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Parents Kiss In Front Of Children? / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! / Can You Bathe With Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.