Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord (18868 Views)

Etisalat Subscribers To Enjoy Triple Data With Easyflex / 2.6Million Internet Subscribers Dump MTN / Glo........what Happened To Phonelord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by awesomep(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-d1HpNvy-diU/Uef9Tvrq4MI/AAAAAAAB28c/0PrTE8gDSm0/s1600/_MG_1775.JPG[/img]
Globacom's Coordinator Marketing, Mr. Adeniyi Olukoya, flanked by Glo Ambassador, Bez ( left), Head of Gloworld, Mrs Titi Ebinisi, and National Sales Coordinator (Channels), Mr. Kemi Kaka, at the launch of Glo's innovative product, Phonelord, that pays rent exclusively to Glo subscribers.
Globacom has launched a mouth-watering and innovative product tagged Phonelord which rewards its subscribers for housing Glo SIMs in their phones.

The company said from now on it would pay its subscribers rents for using their phones to provide shelter for their Glo SIMs just like tenants pay rents to landlords.

Launching the product in Lagos on Wednesday, July 10, Globacom’s Coordinator Marketing, Mr. Adeniyi Olukoya, said the company was the first telecoms network in Nigeria to reward subscribers for accommodating its SIM in their handsets. Continue...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-S7mM4ld-S_U/Uef9YDH0RgI/AAAAAAAB28k/UNgRyJWgo4w/s1600/_MG_1684.JPG[/img]
Glo Ambassador Bez flanked by Glo GM, Consumer Marketing, Mr Ashutosh Tiwary(left), Head of Gloworld, Mrs Titi Ebinisi, Coordinator Marketing, Mr. Adeniyi Olukoya and National Sales Coordinator, Mr. Kemi Kaka ( far right) at the launch of Phonelord, a revolutionary product that pays rent to subscribers.
“Just for choosing to put the Glo SIM in your phone and making calls on the Glo network, we recognize you as our Phonelord. As your tenant, we shall pay you a daily rental fee of N50,” Olukoya said.

He explained that the rental fee would be credited to the subscriber’s phone daily once it was confirmed that a subscriber used at least N50 worth of talk time the previous day. “Cumulatively, a loyal subscriber could get up to N1,500 in a month as rental bonus from Glo,” he added.

According to him, the N50 rental bonus must be utilised for calls or SMS within the Glo network from 12 midnight until 9 a.m., adding that the benefit was opened to all existing and new prepaid Glo customers as well as subscribers on other networks interested in becoming "phonelords".

He encouraged subscribers who were yet to join the Glo happy family to do so without further delay, "so as to enjoy Globacom’s array of innovative and pocket-friendly products and services".

“This is another way Globacom gives back to its customers who have remained loyal to it in the last 10 years,” Olukoya stated.

He said that subscribers wishing to enjoy the benefit should dial *170*7# and press the send key.

Source: [url=naijacrib..com]Naijacrib[/url]

5 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by bigt2(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
See strategy! shocked
first again?? Where is ma crown?

A shi n gbaa bi Nike!!!

4 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by W3xy1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
As long as am d rightful owner of my sim i no dey do

2 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by physise(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
mtchew i nor go do
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
And stupid emti-hen dey here dey block BIS for my sweetus android

mtceeew

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
okay

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by HAH: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
If na real landlord why not call all network with bonus credit and no time limit.
why only onnet calls ?

Am not buying this wayo.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by timpaker(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2013

I wish I understood what the above said
#BRB

2 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by idsamoo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
Trickish company! Wt datt,deyy will deduct ur money unnecessary witout any notice! Dont trust dis network for anytin!!
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by mcevans1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
5O naira per month? Am i not supposed to be the one housing the sim? Mtchewwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by ZEALMAN(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
Yungwizzzy: And stupid emti-hen dey here dey block BIS for my sweetus android

mtceeew

Is tha why we are here?
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by amurx(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
aint this another plan.. That's how they fooled people about dat their bounty or what did they even call it
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by gabzzy: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
must i use ma own credit before u can pay ur daily rental fee. Strategic planz of globacom company, any way better than mtn. Let see wat mtn wil come up wit

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by finnett: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dats great.
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by fiscalcliff: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Why can't I use the rent to 'call any network' as Saka would sayundecided
This one get shipinshipin condition jo! shocked
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by NoContract(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
;DTo use a cellphone is not by forci.
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by wheesin(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
yahyah yah .. its still jargons. u must use up to 50 naira. witin glo network...valid for only 12....dats wat i call crap...its lyk mutual nonsence. . ??
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Metamillss: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ww. SCAM D@s all lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
[Give u wit right hand,use left hand colect am..na evrybody be Ogbanje to d call 12:30pm 4 nyt..mtcheww..:[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by johnwizey: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wen i saw †ђξ topic,ℓ̊ thought GLO will be givin free house †Φ its subscribers

Waka

8 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by AbuMikey(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Awuff dey Purge ooo!!!!!!

I nor buy this yeye wayo

I nor want!!!
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by eluchy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Trust glo, na only promo dem sabi...service is shite!! This is the most ridiculous promo I've ever heard of...

2 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by chineduace(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Beware of this rip off... The tariff is 40k/sec

6 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by samilo88(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Another reason to prove that this mods are on the payroll of these network providers. A protest thread by android users spanning over 7 pages didn't hit front page, yet a ponzi scheme to deceive subscribers makes front page in no time.. *smh*

5 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Rubbish.
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by tellwisdom: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Foollish people...Give us better service and stop bothering us with your foolllish ambassadorial talk angry...We spend heavily on your network, only to give it out to some yeye people in the name of celebrity ambassador...ediotas undecided

4 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by genbaks(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nice 1.. Coz they are Far much better Than MTN

5 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Atlist dey value dere costomer...not m ti hen dat wil dat treat dere costomers lyk say dem do mistake enter dere net dere f&f weekly 5mb na if dey lyk dey giv 4 a month i neva reciv mine i cal dere costoma'kie 1 illiteretate by name onome tel me say m ti hen no dey giv f&f 5mb dat she is sori abt dat &cot de cal e pain me wel wel....bt glo g-bam dey giv me 5mb daily nw+ 18kobo 2 al ntwrk m ti hen should move to mozambique

4 Likes

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Revolva(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
who even uses Glo these days...sef..etisalat have durst dem far far...make dem dey waste money dey dash ambassadors..na dem sabi....until when adenuga towers go fall..dem eye go clear
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by slap1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
I used Glo G-BAM, and most times they deduct N5 daily rental charge without crediting the MB. If I call the customer service, the say their engineers are working that I should call back. I've ignored them.

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Wittywizard(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
where are this my bois... N.C.C, where una dew... 2mao now, we go hear say dem don fine glo... Naija & dia corrupt thief.. Me self i b thief.. 9ja no dey kary last

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by slap1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Most times to browse with your airtime or data plan is very difficult. Say what you may, MTN is still fine in that aspect, even though I don't like them!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Why Infinix Note 3? / CHEAT: Airtel 1GB Data For A Month Browsing At #300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.