Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

“i Served Doris Simon Fake Divorce Papers” - Daniel Ademinokan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i Served Doris Simon Fake Divorce Papers” - Daniel Ademinokan (7165 Views)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Served Doris Simon Fake Divorce Papers” - Daniel Ademinokan by opecareem(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
The crisis rocking the embattled marriage of star actress, Doris Simon and estranged hubby, Daniel Ademinokan is taking a more interesting dimension in the court of law. Daniel, who has since eloped with Widow's star actress,  Stella Damasus, alongside their only son, David, recently sent a certificate of  divorce to Simon.  But probing Simon and her lawyer, Barrister Bosun Osifowora found a grey area in the certificate.  It was a fake divorce certificate. In a swift reaction, Doris' lawyer filed a petition and the matter has since gone to court. His claim now contrary to his earlier position has changed. Daniel, currently in America, may have pressed a self-destruct button- he has admitted through his lawyers that he presented to Doris a fake divorce certificate.

Doris lawyer, Barrister Osifowora spoke to E24-7MAGAZINE.

What is the update on Doris and Daniel`s matter?

Not thing much happened in the court actually. They filed a reply to the petition and the lawyer served us but it has been adjourned to October 20th I believe. This is because the courts are going on vacation and will be back in September. But he admitted to serving that thing on Doris. He now claimed that he went to court, he saw a lawyer but didn't know the guy wasn`t a real lawyer. That it was the lawyer that told him not to come, that he would get him his divorce. That it was the lawyer that gave him the thing but I thought that was a foolish admission on their part. But we decided to be silent. So he had admitted to it that he did it unknowingly. I don't know how he wants to plead ignorance. That is basically what he said. So what we are looking to do now by that October is possibly plead -joint but we haven't done that. We are working on it. We will serve them very soon.

We will join Stella Damasus as a co-defendant. That is what we want to do because this is becoming more real than yesterday. This is because they lived together. Initially we thought about it but we don't want to base whatever we do on speculation.

Is that why you waited this long?

Yes. So that is it. But we will...continue here: http://opecareem..co.uk/2013/07/i-served-doris-simon-fake-divorce.html?m=1

Re: “i Served Doris Simon Fake Divorce Papers” - Daniel Ademinokan by seankay(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
I know dis thread is gonna hit d FP...ist to comm...t.atlast!
Re: “i Served Doris Simon Fake Divorce Papers” - Daniel Ademinokan by dabrake(m): 1:10am On Jul 19, 2013
Thank you. I don hear
Re: “i Served Doris Simon Fake Divorce Papers” - Daniel Ademinokan by 3ace(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2013
I can imagine Dorris smiling a bit. Does Daniel know how forgery is treated in the court of law? This kid is playing with fire.
Re: “i Served Doris Simon Fake Divorce Papers” - Daniel Ademinokan by Brimmie(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2013
[size=20]Send Them To Kirikiri!![/size]
Re: “i Served Doris Simon Fake Divorce Papers” - Daniel Ademinokan by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2013
sugar boy don enter 'one chance'. this actresses know nobody will marry them.so they pay hungry 'fine boys' to get marital status for society to think them responsible. now this small boy want spoil doris package shey.
anyway daniel, prepare for prison after.doris sleeps with the judge.
Re: “i Served Doris Simon Fake Divorce Papers” - Daniel Ademinokan by slimbless(f): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2013
careytommy: sugar boy don enter 'one chance'. this actresses know nobody will marry them.so they pay hungry 'fine boys' to get marital status for society to think them responsible. now this small boy want spoil doris package shey.
anyway daniel, prepare for prison after.doris sleeps with the judge.
Daniel is nt a small boy,he is a director,a big one at dat.He is always behind cameras,dats y u dnt get 2 see him.

(1) (Reply)

I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) / Nigerian Boy Pictured With Natural Beautiful Blue Eyes (photo) / Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.