Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? (13929 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Fcmb Uses Police Patrol Van For Street Advert / Motorized Patrol On Lagos-ibadan Express. No Overtaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by r231(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
In Nigeria - yesss oga wetin...

In UK - oh oh sh1t sh1t sh1t........x 100 grin

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Blessmira: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
'Police
na ur friend' no b 4 me. I dont like them right from time. D 1 i fear
most is their gun, dont like seein guns. Also dis their 'accidental
discharge stuff' shocked
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
r231: In Nigeria - yesss oga wetin...

In UK - oh oh sh1t sh1t sh1t........x 100 grin

grin grin lol na boat you use enter UK ni? grin
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by bibi4279(f): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
devigblegble: Many negative things

me too sad
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Lilimax(f): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
" N20"
They've graduated from N20 since grin
Na from N50 upwards...hehehe

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by FBICIA(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
Check my I. D ist and Be weary of accidental discharge from there gun......... I hate police with a passion
P: Political
O: Oppressor
L: Lynching
I: Innocent
C: Citizen
E: Everywhere

4 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by GboyegaD(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I will be more worried if I see vio() and road safety vehicles near me.especially those black and white pple.they will make ur hairs stand at attention even if they don't look ur way.
If one fall into their net,be prepared to part with not less than 20k. Very mean pple.ordinary greeting ma,they will not respond. Always looking mean and gloomy.

Do they work weekends? I actually detest all of them and my windshield has a scratch which I fear calls for concern.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by joshuaidibia(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
#i forgot my 20naira at home# dats wat i'l tink
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
I just wonder who they were involved with in a car chase. All them cars have seen better days mhennnn... Imagine a car looking so tattered and driven by the Nigerian police day in day out
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
oh i take off... i simply head in the other direction screaming "move Biitch, get out the way"!!!!

2 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
ARES: oh i take off... i simply head in the other direction screaming "move Biitch, get out the way"!!!!

Lmaooooooo grin cheesy grin
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Adewunmibaba(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mehn na to pick race
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
#mymind# All this Useless set of Legal Criminals, see their Dirty Uniform..
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Femicrux: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
What develops first in my mind is "These guys are looking for the next unfortunate bus driver or okada man to meet their day's target".
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Kennito90(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
zig2ryme04: I had never taken the Nigerian Police seriously since childhood. any time I see police patrol van passing, different thoughts occupies my mind and in most cases I feel unsecured. To all Nairalanders, what comes to your mind when you see police patrol van going or coming towards your direction?
na 2 jst bring out ur #20 sorry #50 n keep on watching cos if u dare run, na anoda case of accidental discharge b dat.cheesy
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Gpius(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Na big guys tin an u knw wat i mean xpecially if u ar in d north
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
i dnt even waste my time thinking. i leave dat enviroment immediately. i hate the nigerian police

2 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Ninilowo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Po...what? I try to make my self look composed, wind up and look straigh ahead. Buh if am trekking I dash to d nearest escape route even if that is not my destination.

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by EejaNla01(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Where is policewoman?

Wana see her view on this.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
In naija highest thing na kpanti I bail myself next mints,but europe passport if u nt take time na MMA u go see urself.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Ninilowo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Po...what? I try to make my self look composed, wind up and look straigh ahead. Buh if am trekking I dash to d nearest escape route even if that is not my destination. There was I time a crack team entered a joint where I was relaxing I quickly rush ma drink and dash out cos u never can tell the next thing from them after a bottle of beer each.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by lukaino(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lagos Okada hunters grin
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by r231(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

grin grin lol na boat you use enter UK ni? grin

Looool grin grin grin grin

until you see them thats when you realise that you driving on suspended licence or you forgot to pay some fine long time ago grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Makapounse(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
@least they re doing there work,
so i feel free! Through that they scare away those evil doers
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by nbright: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
My friends are passing by... I will smile and wave..

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by boron10(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
" N20"
Don't insult our police. It is 50 naira

2 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
@ Topic: When I see a Police Van, the only thought that comes to my mind is;

[b]
I hope I have change o!!
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by mcevans1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
VAMOOSE and cross to the other side of the road.

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by moscobabs(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
Awon oloriburu tun ti nwa owo,olohun seun I.D card ati barrack gate pass wa lowo mi(misfortune people have stated looking for illegal money,thank God I have my I.D card and gate pass on me)
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by idriis: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
I be like......make way for d bois in black and later holla "fuc da popo"
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by annytee(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thieves!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? / In One Word; Summarise The Year 2021! / Happy New Month Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.