Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? (13932 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Fcmb Uses Police Patrol Van For Street Advert / Motorized Patrol On Lagos-ibadan Express. No Overtaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by inme: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thieves
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by gerald09(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I will be more worried if I see vio() and road safety vehicles near me.especially those black and white pple.they will make ur hairs stand at attention even if they don't look ur way.
If one fall into their net,be prepared to part with not less than 20k. Very mean pple.ordinary greeting ma,they will not respond. Always looking mean and gloomy.
Well in my opinion I do believe d VIO officers are doin a great job, yes dey do have horrible 1s too but if u have ur document intact dey almost neva harass you. Put the police will harass u even for d most flimsy reasons on earth n dey threaten to shoot u if u make dem feel like morons which dey are.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Oredys(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
I don't see them as a threat coz I fear no foe..!
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by SailorXY: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
gerald09:
Well in my opinion I do believe d VIO officers are doin a great job, yes dey do have horrible 1s too but if u have ur document intact dey almost neva harass you. Put the police will harass u even for d most flimsy reasons on earth n dey threaten to shoot u if u make dem feel like morons which dey are.
That is if they ever agree your documents are "complete" cheesy
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by fankasibe: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
I see NAIJA POLICE.....I see ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE.....I see IMPLICATORS.....I see LEGAL THIEVES.
I see Black uniform, i see devil.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by samfibby(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
criminals in uniform!!!Here they come again.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by fankasibe: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
hubbyknows4sure: OP the earlier you start realizing that you have to be tough in this life, the better for you. Life in itself is all about laws, seeing police is normal, so do not fear, just be tough.
Tokunbo, u are welcome to Nigeria, how was ur flight.....I guess u ar an Americana, shébi?
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by dunmomie: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2013
Why i go fear wen i no be criminal,moreova police is our friend.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by babsomotde(m): 12:56am On Jul 20, 2013
Bad people in Black uniform... This is what I think 80% of time I see them.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by delight03: 1:10am On Jul 20, 2013
scare oo! fear for not being charged for offence not committed. especially, if i dont have up to 5k in my pocket, i dont go out with my car. tired of them in this lagos. is how they do in northern part of the country as well?
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by ollybosieb: 3:13am On Jul 20, 2013
hubbyknows4sure: OP the earlier you start realizing that you have to be tough in this life, the better for you. Life in itself is all about laws, seeing police is normal, so do not fear, just be tough.
Seeing naija police is not normal.

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by musb92yahooco: 4:38am On Jul 20, 2013
Police r harding criminals
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Check my pocket to make sure my wallet which contains my identity cards is still there.
Police never throway ur ID card before
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by livebullet(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2013
zig2ryme04: I had never taken the Nigerian Police seriously since childhood. any time I see police patrol van passing, different thoughts occupies my mind and in most cases I feel unsecured. To all Nairalanders, what comes to your mind when you see police patrol van going or coming towards your direction?

if u remember the movie 3rd world cop...i just think aloud in my mind "run along buati boiz!"
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by carlos1(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2013
zig2ryme04: I had never taken the Nigerian Police seriously since childhood. any time I see police patrol van passing, different thoughts occupies my mind and in most cases I feel unsecured. To all Nairalanders, what comes to your mind when you see police patrol van going or coming towards your direction?

Each time dey pass me, I only see a bunch of brive addicts and liars. Dey r always looking to make fake arrests and collect bribes later they'll go n use it to train dia children who neva bcoms useful. Try and throw a banger knockout from ur window and you'll see how dey'll abandon dia patrol vans and jump into d lagoon
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2013
miteolu: [size=18pt]POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND[/size]
but mind is not my friend
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by jomarq(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2013
mawojuuche: 'Dear Lord pls handle these guns for these cowards so that accidental discharge will nt happen'...
and big AMEN
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by perragy(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2013
In my mind, I see crime!
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by perragy(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2013
In my mind, I see crime![color=#000099][/color]
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by blackbeau1(f): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2013
One sentence : run or walk in the opposite direction
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by whatofyou: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2013
The same thing I feel when I see all other Force people: Why dey no fit feel wetin the majority of the citizens of the country dey feel? On the other side, I feel they are trying; more oil for engine.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by AGgal(f): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2013
Rukemi291: My thoughts: Lord, this trouble makers are here. Let me quicken my steps before they start shooting at sight or pick me up and parade me as an armed robber they nabbed in the midnight operating...
My thoughts too
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Centima(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2013
Hatred
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Gracefil(f): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2013
I dislike them so much when i c dem i feel like floging dem sad
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Segelolo2k2: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2013
Notin else to say. U na don talk my mind finish. :PNotin else to say. U na don talk my mind finish.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2013
I grew up in PH n I can bet u that 90% of the men between the ages of 16-upwards have tasted sanko/cell/holding,personally I've been harassed twice in clear daylight by the black devils and both times where during mass arrest/raids.nowadays wen I see their vans or any suspicious vehicle or movement na to squalie,Bleep the police
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Accidental discharge... So I jus quietly move to the other side of the road, trankil!
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by cbliss(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ndi oshi.....dts wat comes to ma mind
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
I don't have any bad thoughts cos i don't have any skeleton in my cupboard. I am not a bloody citizen so i am always free with any of them that comes my way.

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by REVOLUTNIS: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Thief chasing thief
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by robinho4u007(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Watch Faragon grin
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Josyjay(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Na 2 paile..na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? / In One Word; Summarise The Year 2021! / Happy New Month Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.