Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. (68397 Views)

New Fantastic Hand-held Sewing Machine Available In Nigeria / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / Industrial Sewing Machine Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2013
Sissie:

It that brand new?
Do you deliver nation wide.
What specific model is that?
it is brand new, butterfly and we supply to your state at a logistic cost. Which state are u?
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Sissie(f): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
ehonda:
it is brand new, butterfly and we supply to your state at a logistic cost. Which state are u?
Abj, what specific model is it, I know it's butterfly.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by lippypearl: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Ehonda d picture of d butterfly machine u posted is it iron or plastic made.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by PearlyJay(f): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ ehonda. Pls my butterfly machine cuts thread if I want to sew a thick part like the hem. It sews light fabric but the stitches are not tight. Pls what should I do?
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by busar(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
PearlyJay: @ ehonda. Pls my butterfly machine cuts thread if I want to sew a thick part like the hem. It sews light fabric but the stitches are not tight. Pls what should I do?

check its shuttle, make sure it's a little bit tight
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
PearlyJay: @ ehonda. Pls my butterfly machine cuts thread if I want to sew a thick part like the hem. It sews light fabric but the stitches are not tight. Pls what should I do?

ok, if the stitches is loose from the top then adjust the shuttle then if its is below you will need to tight the tension.
Then the issue with the thick fabric needs some settings as a corrective maintenance. I will have to attend to it personally. Just call me 08189956612

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by emmanuelkoris: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2013
Wa o. . .This guy is great he is my coleague and i wonder how he could manage to ressolve big issues with machines in few minutes. . .keep following him and refering him
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by lippypearl: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls where can I get Burda or Kwiksew,i need it as well...
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Computer Expert Emma thanks for your comment and welcome to my forum.
@ lyp, pls specify the kind of machine you are requesting. Is it brother straight, weaving,monogram, domestic or industrial machine. I need u to clearify the air so that i can clear d air waves.

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by wizb: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ehonda, my machine has been doing only small stiches. The stich adjuster keeps going up. What do I do?
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
wizb: @ehonda, my machine has been doing only small stitches. The stitch adjuster keeps going up. What do I do?

What i can inferred from your question is that the lever that regulate the stitch length keeps jacking up while you are sewing meanwhile the stitches keeps reducing.

That is more of corrective maintenance which is beyond what u can handle, it needs a technical attention
What type of machine are u using?
Are u based in Lagos? if yes call this number 08189956612 now for further troubleshooting
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by wizb: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2013
ehonda:

What i can inferred from your question is that the lever that regulate the stitch length keeps jacking up while you are sewing meanwhile the stitches keeps reducing.

That is more of corrective maintenance which is beyond what u can handle, it needs a technical attention
What type of machine are u using?
Are u based in Lagos? if yes call this number 08189956612 now for further troubleshooting

I'm using the regular black butterfly machine. I'm not based in Lagos. Do you know of any good repairer in Abuja?
Thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by sekemba(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ppls I want 2 ppurchase a secoond hand machine,eit
her the regular 1 or industrial.aam based in lagos
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Happy new month to all my distinguished Fashion Design.
I can imagin how many people you have modified their looks with your unique design in August. This New month will be a september to remember for greatness
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2013
September offer @ N17.999k only

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Incrizz(f): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2013
@ehonda,pls the 25k butterfly machine, is it manual or electrical? Thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by specialguest(f): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
ehonda: Barika de salah to all my talented fashion designer.
Check this out and tell us the name of the machine.

Its a computerized embroidery machine. I recently developed an interest in computerized embroidery and so far i am thinking of buying a singer futura xl 550 or a brother innov 4000d. Anyone with useful information on these machines should kindly tell me so i can make an informed decision. Thankx
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by mcstar(f): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hello everyone. Pls would you recommend a janome sewing machine for a beginner. I don't want these vintage butterfly sewing machines that only sew straight stitches. I want something that will grow with me. What do you recommend please? Thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by perryern(f): 2:31am On Nov 05, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Pls where do I get electric domestic machine and industrial machine large quantities for discounted prices ..... Pls lemme know the prices respectively
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by mualima: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2013
Pls I need a brother machine that can sew straight and plenty zigzag design, and should be both manual and electric. How much will dat cost plus delivery cos I live in Ajah
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2013
mualima: Pls I need a brother machine that can sew straight and plenty zigzag design, and should be both manual and electric. How much will dat cost plus delivery cos I live in Ajah

You can call this number 08189956612 for swift response.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
All My Greatest fashionpreneurial, i am using this medium to appreciate your courage and skills that have bring smile to face of Nigerians
through your designs i can see the future of African fabric shining globally. You will all agree with me that most of our undergraduate and graduates are now adding fashion skills to their certificate it simply means fashion is beyond the 4 walls of the class room.

I appreciate you all my client and prospective client who have and will be doing business with EHONDA happy new month and prosperous 2014 in advance.
Best Regards............
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by igbi: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by X2X(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
ehonda

The machines you sell, do they come with any warranty?
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2013
yes it has 1yr warranty. you have my contact u r rest assured that all issue related to machine will be sorted out as soon as you dail my number; we can as well chart on watsapp;
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by X2X(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thank you. I will get in touch.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by kkjoy(f): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
@Ehonda, u remember u came to assemble my weaving machine in my house @sabo area of ikorodu.. I hope u remember me.... The weaving machine is begining to give problems, the thread passing tru the needle keep cutting and i dont knw wat to do as i have changed needles several times... Wat can i do b4 calling u to come over
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by valarinz: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
hello house,

I want to buy second hand clean industrial sewing and overlocking machines, asap. Anyone who has or know anywhere I can get them should please let me know. I'm based at Abuja.

Thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by igbi: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
pls where can i buy janome or any machine that has between 13- 20 stiches pls reply,thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2014
igbi: pls where can i buy janome or any machine that has between 13- 20 stiches pls reply,thanks

the janome you with over 30 stitches is available now you can call to confirm 08189956612
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to all fashionprenual in the house. Wishing us all a prosperious 2014 that i tagged twenty-fortune

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Kayamata Waist Bead,kayamata Soap,Call +23407015768130 Watsapp 09090845006 / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.