Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

This program is no longer working - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This program is no longer working (2854 Views)

Do Not Read: 10 Ways Not To Build Wealth By Fife Banks / "Dont Wish, Just Make It Happen." / How To Build Wealth From Little Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This program is no longer working by Quadrillionaire(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dear Nairaland Forum Viewers,

Join the Wealth Builders Network. Don't just make money, build wealth.
Click http://wealthbuilder7002..com to know more.
Re: This program is no longer working by Quadrillionaire(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2013
I am the Admin

http://wealthbuilder7002..com

These are the Features & Benefits of the Wealth Builders Network WBN7000 program once you join.
(WBN7000 subscription is N3000 Three thousand naira only):

1. Secures your position in the 10x1 company matrix

2. Earn N1000 from the next 10 positions filled up after you, irrespective of who sponsored them

3. Earn N800 from each of your successful direct referrals. (Referrals are people you introduced to join WBN7000)

4. Receive an Etisalat CUG line with the following benefits:
-1 month free talk-time with other WBN7000 members
-N100 free credit to call any GSM network at 25k/sec
-100 free sms credits monthly
-monthly CUG renewal is N1500
-Earn N200 monthly from your direct referrals that renew CUG subscription
-Get N100 free credit each month when you renew your CUG subscription

5. Buy Referrals for N2000 and get the following benefits:
-Earn N500 instantly from the referrals you purchase
-Earn N50 every month from the purchased referrals

(Are you getting enough referrals from your marketing efforts? Now we make it simpler for you to build your downlines and earn more from Wealth Builders Network without doing any marketing. Simply purchase referrals from us and start earning from them)

All communications in the WBN7000 program with its members are phone-based, text-based, and email-based.

Join now and start cashing in on this uniquely innovative opportunity
Re: This program is no longer working by donlet(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
nice concept
Re: This program is no longer working by Quadrillionaire(m): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2013
Join the Wealth Builders Network WBN7000. Don't just make money, build wealth.

Make free calls to WBN7000 members, 24 hours a day every month, with Etisalat CUG line. Get your friends, family and business associates to join and talk freely with them all.
When you become a member, your new Etisalat CUG line will be delivered to your location anywhere in Nigeria within 2 business days.

Click http://wealthbuilder7002..com to know more.
Re: This program is no longer working by Quadrillionaire(m): 1:48am On Jul 30, 2013
A new member just joined the Wealth Builders Network.

and i got paid for it. here's the payment proof:

==============
This is the Receipt of the payment which has been credited to your account

Date: 27th July 2013
Earnings Type: Next In Line Bonus (4th of 10 Positions)
Amount: 100
Currency: NAIRA
Memo: Earnings credited to WBN7001 (Abasinkanga) account balance
Thank you
===============

Way to go Wealth Builders!!!

Hurry and Join Now
http://wealthbuilder7002..com/p/start-wealth-building-now.html
Re: This program is no longer working by Quadrillionaire(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
Another Person has joined the Wealth Builders Network, I am not the sponsor yet i got paid for it.

Here's the payment proof:
==============

Date: 31st July 2013
Earnings Type: Next In Line Bonus (5th of 10 Positions)
From: Wealth Builders Network (wbn7000payxxxxx@gmail.com)
Thank you
===============
Re: This program is no longer working by wonderwoman(f): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
I just joined this program. I have gotten my Etisalat CUG line. I got it within 2 days of registering and i have been making free calls to the support center and to my friends as well.

This is an awesome program!!! I will post my earnings too.
Re: This program is no longer working by lewibiz: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2013
Are you looking to make money from home with Most Stable and Highest Paying Program online?

Are you already trying to make money from home, online?
 If your answer is YES, then you need our proven online
program to triple your business growth.

All you have to do is ask for more info.
We charge you nothing for this information.

Everything begins here: WATCH VIDEO>> http://success.bimvideoproof.com

If you want to get your best result you always wanted online, YOU MUST associate
yourself with people that are getting the kind of result you always wanted to have without
great success!

The fact is that you have more potential than you could ever use in your entire lifetime.
No one is better than you and no one is smarter than you. People are just smarter or better in different
areas at different times.

Work with a mentor and let us bring out those penitential in you

“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
You think about achieving 5-figure, 6-figure per income? Then make a decision to start with a mentor
that will take you by hand to get you the result you always, BY showing you step by step on how you
you to can build your empire starting from now!!

“The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible”
Richard M. DeVos
Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
All improvement in your life comes from changing your beliefs about yourself and your possibilities.
Personal growth comes from changing your beliefs about what you can do and about what is possible
for you.

Would you like to double your income? Of course you would! Here is the question; do you believe that it is possible?
How would you like to triple your income?
Do you believe that that is possible as well?

“There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness
of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.”

Get Online now, follow this lay down step by step that is getting us the result you always wanted to have!

Watch the Video Send me Email : lewis@bimvideoproof.com,

Re: This program is no longer working by wonderwoman(f): 1:28am On Aug 08, 2013
I just got paid recently! Nice one wealth builders!

Date: 6th August 2013
Earnings Type: Next In Line Bonus (5th of 10 Positions)
Memo: Earnings credited to WBN7002 (Daisy) account balance
Thank you

------------------------------

Earnings Type: Referral Bonus on 7007
Amount: 800
Thank you
Re: This program is no longer working by Quadrillionaire(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
Paying program
payment proof below:

Earnings Type: Next In Line Bonus (6th of 10 Positions)
Thank you
Re: This program is no longer working by Quadrillionaire(m): 5:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Just got paid.

Date: 12th August 2013
Earnings Type: Next In Line Bonus (7th of 10 Positions)
Thank you
Re: This program is no longer working by wonderwoman(f): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yippee... received my payment alert.

---

Date: 12th August 2013
Earnings Type: Next In Line Bonus (6th of 10 Positions)
Thank you
Re: This program is no longer working by Quadrillionaire(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2013
WE HAVE ADDED THE WBN7000 MARKETPLACE TO OUR WEBSITE TALKMORE CUG BY WEALTH BUILDERS NETWORK WBN7000 smiley

Now as a member you can showcase your products FREE to other members and regular visitors to the website.
its a unique advantage to get your products, goods and services seen by the right people.

Are you a member yet of TalkMore CUG by Wealth Builders Network WBN7000 cool

If you are... then get your adverts placed in our marketplace without further delay. contact support center.

If you are not a member of TalkMore CUG yet. Go here to sign up - http://wealthbuilder7002..com/p/start-wealth-building-now.html

DO YOU KNOW THERE IS AN ONGOING PROMO FOR NEW SIGNUPS TO TALKMORE CUG grin

Be amongst the next 10 people to join TalkMore CUG and you will WIN N3750 worth of recharge credit to call all networks. Hurry now while offer lasts.
Re: This program is no longer working by Quadrillionaire(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
On the Wealth Builders Network you Receive a TalkMore CUG line with the following benefits:

-1 month free talk-time with other WBN7000 members
-N100 free credit to call any GSM network at 25k/sec
-100 free sms credits monthly
-monthly CUG renewal is N1500
-Earn N200 monthly from your direct referrals that renew CUG subscription
-Get N100 free credit each month when you renew your CUG subscription

Do you want to be a member of Wealth Builders Network?
Start here: http:///1dtGxRw
Re: This program is no longer working by Quadrillionaire(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
The Wealth Builders Network WBN7000 is the place where wealth builders network freely with one another.
Wealth Builders work together to build lasting wealth.

Our major product is the FREE calling platform (TalkMore CUG) which is a wealth generator based on simple networking model. The more people you sponsor to join the Wealth Builders Network, the more your earnings grow every month.

This is real residual income. You keep earning for months and months. It never stops.

The Wealth Builders Network is for you, if you are seeking to build lasting wealth in your generation. Join us and grow with us.
http:///1dtGxRw
Re: This program is no longer working by wonderwoman(f): 2:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Simple Wealth Building steps to follow

The point in life at which you decide to be a wealth builder does not matter, making the decision to dramatically improve your financial situation at whatever stage of life you are now, is what is most important.

There are disciplined strategies of wealth building you must learn. The more you know how to effectively manage your finances, investments, and running your business effectively, the more confident you will be on your journey to financial success. Here are some simple action steps you should begin with, if you are already doing some of them, then think on how to improve on what you are already doing.

Step One - Keep your debts low. It is extremely difficult to build wealth when you are owing, and are in debts. You should begin consolidating your debts and negotiating with creditors for fairer repayment terms.

Step Two - Build up your Cash Reserve. Calculate your monthly expenses and strive to stash away at least six-months worth of savings for emergencies and to take advantage of investment opportunities that present themselves. This calls for a lot discipline, but as the old African proverb says “Save your money, and one day it will save you.”

Step Three - Do long term investments. By taking advantage of the power of compounding, you can earn hundreds of thousands of naira, if not millions, by following this simple step. Investment portfolios worth considering are mutual funds, stocks and bonds.

Step Four - Run your own line of Businesses. It has become essential for individuals to not only diversify their investments, but also their sources of income. Since wages increase at about 3.4% and expenses rise at a much faster pace, the average person today is working harder and getting poorer. Take TalkMore CUG as your own business and make it an added income stream for you. TalkMore CUG is built on a simple network marketing model, which empowers you to build an unlimited number of downlines who will be working for you, and earning money steadily for you, while also making money for themselves. With TalkMore CUG you can build wealth steadily and securely, and save money away for the future.

Remember that time waits for no one. The only thing that constantly changes is time. So take advantage of the time you have now, and start wealth building. Remember becoming wealthy is not hard, it just takes time and focus to achieve. Do not wait until you run out of time, now is the time to change the condition of your life financially for good. Be willing to think differently, more creatively and strategically.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Import From Malaysia To Sell In Nigeria? / Help Pls! I'm In Need Of Where To Get Zobo Leaves In Bulk And Cheap Price. / I Have 50000 Naira, Advise Me On What To Do With It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.