Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Building And Managing A Literature Website Or Blog - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Building And Managing A Literature Website Or Blog (557 Views)

Project Management: Steps To Organizing And Managing Projects / The Managing Director Of Guaranty Trust Bank (gtb) Plc, Olutayo Adeleye Aderinokun, Is Dead / Banking Job Or Managing A Family School Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building And Managing A Literature Website Or Blog by emeka94(m): 1:27am On Jul 19, 2013
Am a nigerian student rendered jobless by ASUU and FG, I really want to make something useful with my time,so pls how do I start website or blog where I can post articles or stories that I wrote. All comment and criticism will be appreciated.
Re: Building And Managing A Literature Website Or Blog by vocalistkelly(f): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2013
Well,ive also been rendered jobless by ASUU...i did the same thing you are aspiring to do..i just opened up a blog....to do this,you can just open up a gmail account....depending on the platform you wanna use if its blogger..you can google blogger..theyll tell you what to do...by the way,my blog addy is lovelykelly4you..com
Re: Building And Managing A Literature Website Or Blog by emeka94(m): 3:10am On Jul 22, 2013
Wow. Loved ur blog especially the article about discipline. Here's mine maskm..com and lieforum..... Am a vocalist too.
Re: Building And Managing A Literature Website Or Blog by vocalistkelly(f): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2013
That's nice dear..my email is lovelykelly4you@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry As A Career / Need a job? / Data show Nigerians the most educated in the US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.