Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign (6581 Views)

10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Flirty New Pics+illuminati Sign? / FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Emperor4God(m): 4:36am On Jul 19, 2013
[size=14pt]D'Banj has always denied that he is an Illuminati guy.

After speaking to our contacts in the United States we finally have the proof that D'Banj is in the Illumnati.

And he wants to hide it from Nigerians.

shocked We have a picture of him displaying the Devil's sign[/size]
shocked

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/07/dbanj-in-photo-displaying-illuminatis.html

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by lilmax(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2013
After speaking to our contacts in d united states....lol
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Brimmie(m): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2013
Una No Dey Rest For Illuminati Matter?? Nawa o!
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by iamdsam: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2013
Why can't you post the picture here before you refer us to your for more details. There are better ways to attract traffic to your blog
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by ichommy(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2013
iamdsam: Why can't you post the picture here before you refer us to your for more details. There are better ways to attract traffic to your blog

lol, you be bad guy.
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by johnstar(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2013
Which 1 be caught? Werin concern una, see as una dey talk caught like say na kill him kill person, thunder fire una left nyash undecided

1 Like

Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by osazee12(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2013
Rubbish
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2013
This video has been out for 2 years! U suppose dey work for nta with ur journalistic talent
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by lilmax(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
JbravoAdodger: This video has been out for 2 years! U suppose dey work for nta with ur journalistic talent
on point
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Emperor4God(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
iamdsam: Why can't you post the picture here before you refer us to your for more details. There are better ways to attract traffic to your blog

On our blog we can control the content! wink
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Emperor4God(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
JbravoAdodger: This video has been out for 2 years! U suppose dey work for nta with ur journalistic talent

Yes it's been out for a while and you did not spot it, did you?,
I bet that you still cannot spot it even now you know it's there. lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by tshegs19: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
lil max: After speaking to our contacts in d united states....lol
LOOL
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Noble11(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Afta consulting my contact in d USA..i decided not to open d thread...#anu ofia
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Emperor4God(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Noble11: Afta consulting my contact in d USA..i decided not to open d thread...#anu ofia

COW Noble11, exposing the Illuminati has it consequences.
So we need to make sure it's ok to expose somethings.
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Skywalker5(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
@Emperor4god

Nobody will click your blog.You have been spamming different threads with this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Emperor4God(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Sky-walker:
@Emperor4god

Nobody will click your blog.You have been spamming different threads with this rubbish.

It's your own loss, nobody has been disappointed yet!

[size=15pt]Nobody has complained because, the pictures are revealing.
PROVE ME WRONG IF YOU CAN!
[/size]
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
hahahahaha bro wetin be left nyash?
johnstar: Which 1 be caught? Werin concern una, see as una dey talk caught like say na kill him kill person, thunder fire una left nyash undecided

1 Like

Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by chuose: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2013

Wetin dey vex me na these guys wey think say, everybody na like them.
I don check am out and na true talk.

If you check and na faka come say, but if u never check e no good to dey diss person.,

As I say na true talk.

@Emperor4God congrats on this one, D'banj no fit deny am again. cool
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Skywalker5(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2013
Emperor4God:

It's your own loss, nobody has been disappointed yet!

[size=15pt]Nobody has complained because, the pictures are revealing.
PROVE ME WRONG IF YOU CAN!
[/size]

My loss ?Prove you wrong by going to your blog? whats my business if he is illuminati? You just here trying to find people to click on your blog. Always creating negative stories to attract people to your blog.
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Emperor4God(m): 2:58am On Jul 23, 2013
Sky-walker:

My loss ?Prove you wrong by going to your blog? whats my business if he is illuminati? You just here trying to find people to click on your blog. Always creating negative stories to attract people to your blog.
\

[size=14pt]@SKY-WALKER: If it's no interest of yours, why are you dissing the facts

I did not initiate D'Banj into the Illuminati so I could not create the story, I SIMPLY REPORT THE FACTS!

I just want people to know the facts.

It looks like you don't want people to know the facts, abi na D'Banj dey feed you?
[/size]

[size=18pt]Maybe you no well up stairs[/size]
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by dhrey: 4:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Emperor4God: \

[size=14pt]@SKY-WALKER: If it's no interest of yours, why are you dissing the facts

I did not initiate D'Banj into the Illuminati so I could not create the story, I SIMPLY REPORT THE FACTS!

It looks like you don't want people to know the facts, abi na D'Banj dey feed you?
[/size]

let asides oliver twist video,could you pls spot the sign out in his new video,if you are really tellin us the truth,til then i reserve my comment.
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Skywalker5(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2013
Emperor4God: \

[/size]

you are a blogger desperate for click on websites and you will do anything even to try and bring other people down.you guys plenty for nairaland. #desperatebloggers
what facts do you have that Dbanj is Illuminati? how do you know the signs of Illuminati? You bunch of clowns just keeps writing rubbish trying to get hits on your rubbish blog. Must every successful person be Illuminati? i am sure you were one of those clowns who wrote a list of people that are affilated to Illuminati and that list was all successful black people all over the world. Where you told its hard for a black man to make it? Is that why you keep writing that Dbanj is illuminati because he is successful outside the shores of Nigeria?

Not sure if you are educated but try and act like one

1 Like

Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by kreamidiva(f): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2013
@OP,since u "caught" him,have u prosecuted him Why make a fuss about inconsequential things angry

1 Like

Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
lil max: After speaking to our contacts in d united states....lol
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by Agentjameshood: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
JOIN THE NEW ILLUMINATI NEW WORD ORDER, ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN, PASTOR, POLITICIAN, YOUNG COMING UP STAR, WORKING CLASS OR FIRST CLASS JOB OF ANY TALENT YOU ARE INTO, and you want to become rich and famous and be well know all over the world, without no human blood, this is your time to join the illuminati club. And a benefits amount of, ($1000000) one million us dollars will be giving to you as a new member, $30,000 USD monthly as a salary, and a congratulation car with a free house of your own choice to welcome you to our illuminati club. if you want to achieve all your heart desire contact us on WhatsApp:+2348054518396
If you want your business to grow to a higher level contact the below gmail or number.

EMAIL: brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com

WhatsApp number: +2348054518396
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by GamalNasser: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Emperor4God:
[size=14pt]D'Banj has always denied that he is an Illuminati guy.

After speaking to our contacts in the United States we finally have the proof that D'Banj is in the Illumnati.

And he wants to hide it from Nigerians.

shocked We have a picture of him displaying the Devil's sign[/size]
shocked

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/07/dbanj-in-photo-displaying-illuminatis.html

Nonsense ,
Re: D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign by alice1166: 10:03pm On May 12, 2023
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648  or WhatsApp him  +2349130700648    or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter / Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) / Nigerian React To Fake Boobs Wear By Ladies, After Nigerian DJ Rock It. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.