Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again (1032 Views)

BREAKING: Amaechi Cries Out As APC Picks Osibanjo As Buhari's Running Mate / AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. / My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by phoneport(m): 4:50am On Jul 19, 2013
With the shuffling of security details by federal authorities at the Government House, Port Harcourt, and Rivers State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja without his knowledge, Governor Rotimi Amaechi has cried out again, saying his life is now in grave danger.

His fear was contained in a statement signed by Secretary to the State Government, George Feyii, calling on “good Nigerians to defend democracy against forces of darkness.”The Governor believes that the new security details suddenly posted to the Rivers State Government Lodge at Asokoro in Abuja “suggest that a sinister scheme” on his life is waiting to be unleashed any time soon.“The Rivers State Government notes with distress what is now an apparent attack on the person of Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

“Yesterday two policemen, one of whom is Inspector Bawa, reported to the Rivers State Governor’s Lodge at Justice Mohammed Bello Street, Asokoro, FCT Abuja. They claimed to have been posted by the Nigeria Police Force Headquarters to monitor the Rivers State Governor’s Lodge,” the statement said.It added: “Earlier, four intelligence officers had been posted to Government House, Port Harcourt, by the Rivers State Police Command.
These postings were done without any notification or reference to Governor Amaechi.“We are aware that on issues of personal safety, an official reserves the right to pick the security personnel to whom he or she may entrust his safety. This is more so in the case of a state Governor.“The policemen this morning said that they had directives to remain at the gate of the Rivers State Governor’s Lodge.“Not only is the Rivers State Government uncertain of the true identity of these gentlemen, we are worried as to the true intent behind this latest posting.“

In recent times, events in Rivers State and especially around Governor Amaechi have been suggestive of deliberate nonchalance at best, and complicity at worst in the security breeches that have occurred.“This trend has continued despite a passionate appeal to the highest levels of authority.“We are worried that we can no longer guarantee the safety of Governor Chibuike Amaechi and wish to reiterate our call on all relevant authorities to ensure the safety of Governor Amaechi and the peace and security of everyone in Rivers State,” the statement said.And while the new security postings were taking place, police authorities have summoned the embattled leaders of the Rivers State House of Assembly to the Force Headquarters in Abuja.
According to a statement on Wednesday by the force spokesman, Frank Mbah, those invited include the Majority Leader, Chidi Lloyd, Aide-de-Camp (ADC) to the state Governor, Debeware-Semeikumo, and Chief Security Officer (CSO) to the Governor, Tony Iwelu.“They are to report to Force CID, Force Headquarters, Abuja for an interview in respect of their roles as seen in the video clips in circulation,” the statement added.It would be recalled that in the video clips, a man carrying a mace and another in police uniform as well as other security details were seen in fisticuffs with some people.
The police “invitation therefore seeks to obtain further details that will assist proper investigation into the matter.”Meanwhile, the Inspector General (IG) of Police, Mohammed Abubakar, has reminded police personnel on various legitimate assignments, particularly those attached to VIPs, to always remain mindful of their conduct and ensure that they uphold the professional ethics, traditions and best practices of the Force at all times.He further warned that any officer found acting in ways inconsistent with laws and regulations of the Force will be severely dealt with in accordance with the laws of the land.

Meanwhile, Rivers State Police Command on Wednesday declared the Majority Leader of the state House of Assembly, Chidi Lloyd, wanted for alleged attempted murder on one of the lawmakers on July 9.State Commissioner of Police, Mbu Joseph Mbu, said in a statement issued through  the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Angela Agabe, that Lloyd was alleged to have hit his colleague, Michael Chinda, who represents Obio/Akpor Constituency II, with a mace on the floor of the Assembly when a free for all fight broke out between the pro-Rotimi Amaechi and pro-Nyesom Wike factions.“The Rivers State Police Command has declared wanted one Hon. Chidi Lloyd, a native of Emohua in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State, about 37 years of age.“He is the Majority Leader of Rivers State House of Assembly. He was involved in a case of conspiracy, attempted murder, wounding and wilful damage on the 9th of July 2013,” Agabe said. The statement said the crime committed by Lloyd was being investigated by a special team from the office of the IG, in collaboration with the State Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the Rivers State Police Command.
According to the police, the lawmaker was last seen at the House of Assembly last Tuesday and that all efforts to trace his whereabouts have so far proved abortive.

The command further said it decided to declare Lloyd wanted after he failed to respond to police invitation which elapsed on Tuesday.According to the police, the public should realise that security is a collective responsibility and that the police should be aided with prompt accurate information to rid the state of all forms of crime and criminality.

Source :
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/07/they-want-to-kill-me-amaechi-cries-out-again/

Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by Burger01(m): 5:02am On Jul 19, 2013
They want to kill you, Amaechi!.. Sue them. Crappy talk.

sad
Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by Brimmie(m): 5:46am On Jul 19, 2013
We Know Right!??
Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by Gbawes: 5:48am On Jul 19, 2013
This is getting boring, hope they do it quick.
Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by touch4mony: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2013
Brimmie: We Know Right!??
when u made up ur mind to fight ur boss u will hv to face all u.why crying now when the fight has not started,make them too cry for there safety u dont to wet ur pant when u think u hv d balls to fight to boss.
Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by dirifred(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2013
who is the "THEY" that want to kill you? what did you do to deserve their wanting to kill you? How did you know they want to kill you? why not report the people to the police?
I think Amaechi is just crying fowl, he is a seasoned lawyer, he should no what to do if really he is under any death treath.
My sincere opinion is "he is just trying to get sympathy from simple Nigerians"

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by jamesibor: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2013
"Calling on all Nigerians to defend democracy"

Did you call on them to defend democracy when you were sacking elected Local Government Officials?

6 Likes

Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by Lusola15: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2013
Super story .......
We are nothing but condo .......
CRA God protect u oooo

Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by mgbeketoto: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Then DIE in peace or PIECES! kiss
You cannot shift the goal post in the middle of the GAME!
YOU MAY HAVE WON THE ELECTION FOR THE GOVERNORS FORUM. . . .BUT, YOU ARE NOT THE "GOD FATHER'S'" CHOICE! kiss
Welcome to AFRICAN POLITICS! kiss

[size=20pt]Watch YOUR OWN PEOPLE DESERT YOU ONE BY ONE. . . .LIKE THEY DID TO IBORI!!!![/size] kiss

You want to go against GOODLUCK AND PATIENCE. . . .AND STILL HAVE PEACE IN NIGERIA? grin
You must be very POLITICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY NAIVE!!! cheesy

By the time "DAME"-MGBEKETOTO-PATIENCE finishes with you ehn. . .SYLVA go better pass your corpse! grin
YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE WITH THAT FETISH, PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH-MARKET-WOMAN. . . .
If you love yourself. . .JUST SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO JANG JE-JE!!!! CLOSE YOUR FACTION NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! YOU CANNOT WIN THIS WAR!!!!kiss

Or else. . . .WELCOME TO AFRICAN POLITICS! THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA OR AFRICA. . . .only SYCOPHANCY!grin

YOU NOR SEE AS UDUAGHAN HIDE IM FACE. . . ? YOU THINK SAY YOU SMART PASS UDUAGHAN. . . .?

Any smart politician would LEARN FROM IBORI'S MISTAKE. . . . .OR SYLVA WHO WENT BEGGING AFTER MAKING NOISE. . .

YOU CANNOT GO AGAINST A NIGERIAN DICTATOR WITH A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, ILLITERATE-MGBEKE WIFE! kiss

Stop NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2013
Gov Ameachi needs to stop this nonsense. He has turned into some sort of crybaby, it is so annoying. Nobody wants to kill you, Governor. Be careful what you wish for, Rotimi Ameachi
Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by mgbeketoto: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2013
With the shuffling of security details by federal authorities at the Government House, Port Harcourt, and Rivers State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja without his knowledge, Governor Rotimi Amaechi has cried out again, saying his life is now in grave danger.

His fear was contained in a statement signed by Secretary to the State Government, [size=20pt]George Feyii, calling on “good Nigerians to defend democracy against forces of darkness.[/size]”The Governor believes that the new security details suddenly posted to the Rivers State Government Lodge at Asokoro in Abuja “suggest that a sinister scheme” on his life is waiting to be unleashed any time soon.“The Rivers State Government notes with distress what is now an apparent attack on the person of Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Oh boy. . . UDUAGHAN don advise you. . .HANG YOUR MOUTH. . .So, why you dey DULL? undecided
This AMAECHI na reaaaaaaaaal foolish man LIKE IBORI!!!! grin
Since when did NIGERIANS start practicing DEMOCRACY? shocked
Did GEJ become the NIGERIAN DICTATOR BY DEMOCRACY. . .OR DID OBJ AND THE NIGERIAN OIL MONEY PUT HIM THERE? grin

AS FOR YOU, GEORGE FEYII. . . . .you will soon see the 'MACE' of office on YOUR HEAD!

[size=20pt]ODILI MUST BE HAVING A GOOD LAFF![/size]

Amaechi. . .YOU ARE REAPING WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN! grin

Lessons learned. . .LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED. . . SEAN HANNITY! grin
For HE/SHE WHO LAUGHS LAST. . . . .LIVES LONGER!
ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. . . .

Like NIGERIA. . .LIKE NAIRALAND!!! I LOOOOOOOOVIT!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by laCapri: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2013
Amaechi don dey paranoid
Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2013
A dramatis personae and a big fool.
Those goading you with "a o merin joba eweku ewele" are stylishly turning their backs on you now abi since they've succeeded in using you to achieve part of their grand plan.

Ameachi you aint very smart nor a good manager hence your self imposed wahala.
Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Make una no killa am yet biko
Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by genbaks(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
To Be an Outcast for Your own Domain no be small rikishi wo!! No worry God is with you. No weapon fashioned against you shall Prosper sir.
Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
why is Jonathan Goodluck so petty??

am not suprised they are clueless on how to move Nigeria forward

they spend too much time on un-important fights
Re: They Want To Kill Me, Amaechi Cries Out Again by samuelkaykay(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Amaechi,don't worry madam Patience died and resurreted after 7days,there is hope even if such happen,but i don't pray for such.meet men of God for prayers not okija shrine.

(1) (Reply)

(CDHR) In Lagos Has Condemned The Actions Of APC Led Lagos State Government / Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years / Ex-ND Militants, PDP Officials, Part Of Jonathan’s Entourage To New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.