Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones (1543274 Views)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones. / What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by amsoslim(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
lekanblaze:
hey guys i dated this corper months ago and she has mouth odour and i cant find a romantic name for her on that list... lolz.. help me with names like
if 2 say na guy him b I fr say make u kul am usman
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by pisit(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2015
If you have not any idea for girl name I suggest this destination
http://www.cutenicknamesforgirls.com/cute-nicknames-for-girls-a-complete-guide
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by sirvic52(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2015
coolYOU FORGET ONE >>>>>>>>>>MY BOKO
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by Divineluv14(f): 9:45am On May 31, 2015
Big Daddy...if he's older than your father grin
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by Davd52(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
in your eyes. 2. Queen - If she is the queen of your heart. 3. Juliet - If she is the heroine to your tale. 4. Daisy - If she is delicate like a flower. 5. Happiness - If she is the reason of your happiness. 6. Kitten - If she is adorable like a kitten. 7. Boo - If you find her sexy. 8. Button - If she is cute as a button. 9. Angel - If you believe she is your guardian angel. 10. Magic - If she makes your life magical. 11. Pink - If she is girly. 12. Donut- For someone who is sweet and round. 13. Cuddles - As you love to cuddle with her. 14. Summer - As she brings light and brightness to your life. 15. Bub- For someone who is too adorable. 16. Gorgeous- This one is self-explanatory. 17. Lover-Girl – As she is the one you truly love. 18. Wifey - Someone you plan to make your future wife. 19. Honey - A classic rolls on the tongue. 20. Cinderella - As she is a princess in your eyes. 21. Hot-stuff - If she is irresistible. 22. Pretty lady - If she is gentle and delicate. 23. Sunshine - If she lights up your day. 24. Sweet-heart - If she is sweet and sincere. 25. Precious - If you consider her too valuable to lose. 26. Hot Mama – If you find her curvy and sexy. 27. Bright eyes- If her eyes are her best feature. 28. Cookie - If she is sweet as a cookie. 29. Love - If you feel nothing but love when you see her. 30. My All - If she means everything to you. 31. Lucky charm - If you believe that she brings you good luck. 32. Cutie-pie - If you find her cute and sweet. 33. Darling - As she is the dearest. 34. Dream-girl - As she is the girl of your dreams. 35. Lamb - If she is as adorable as a sweet little lamb. 36. Cupcake - If she is sweet and yummy. 37. Spring - If she adds color to your life. 38. Lemon - If she adds something new and exciting to your life. 39. Pooh - If she is as loveable as Winnie the Pooh. 40. Rose - If she is as precious as a rose. 41. Hop - If she is fun-loving. 42. Joy - If she brings you joy. 43. Melody - If her voice is as melodious as a melody. 44. Sprinkles- She is colorful, fun and happy. 45. Cherry - She completes your life. 46. Babe - If she is sexy. 47. Snuggly - For someone you love to snuggle with. 48. Pumpkin - As she is bright and sweet. 49. Dove - As she is fragile and pure. 50. Peach- If you consider her cute and delightful. Tips for choosing cute names to call your
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by Zoe41(f): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
dese names:devil,Firefly,Ironman,Devil....nice name,very nicely compiled list......buh lol layback on d insults a little
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by mitchie58(f): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2015
Most of these nicknames are ridiculous like; iron man,kitten,angel baby grin who calls their loved ones that?
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by xclusivelyurs(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
My gf calls me and saved my numba as "Stalker"...and she likes it oh
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by detossy: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2015
I have prepared myself to become a successful accountant by working hard in my career. I have shown a high level of confidence, progression and commitment. Twitter handle @detossy
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by aezenkwu(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
kiaaaaaaaaaaiii n she answers
MrGeorgeBrown:
grin

actually i call my wife, fufu pie..
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by bclemsnews(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Help! My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Should I Still Marry Her?

Dear Bclems,

I have been in a relationship with a lady since March last year and all has been going smooth until a revelation popped out earlier today via our chat on whatsapp and it has been troubling my mind.

We had a discussion about our past and after sharing series of experiences, she started begging me to forgive her for not telling me this earlier. She claims the month of February has always been a terrible month for her as it brings back some bad memories.

After persuading her for a while about what the issue is, she http://www.bclems.com/2016/01/help-my-fiancee-confessed-she-has-one.html

Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by futureniyi: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
You can find really Cute Nicknames For Girls here, but the truth is you will still end up calling her "Baby" or "Honey"
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by Adelbert143: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2016
I Like Daisy and Foxy most but here is some other popular name that i use to call her

Dear Heart
Hot Lips
My All
Pretty Princess
Sleeping Beauty
Pickle Head
Smoochie
Sweet Cheeks

http://wisledge.com/cute-names-to-call-your-girlfriend/
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by chiwetel(f): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Danhumprey:
*yawns*........ 250?? It took me a whole 4hrs to go through that list.
you actually went through it?
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by chiwetel(f): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2016
I call him candy crush..
you can only imagine what he calls me wink
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by chiwetel(f): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2016
Divineluv14:
Big Daddy...if he's older than your father grin
lol..those agbayas they still like being called baby ooo
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by Danhumprey: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
chiwetel:
you actually went through it?
oh,yeah! And I pick one out for you. wink
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by Moses247(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
I called her Pumpkin....lol ain't sure it's on dat list??
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by Lanexx: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by AngelAhnie(f): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Lanexx:
Guys my phone was stolen at gun point alongside my wallet and ATM cry

This is viz

It came it as a surprise I am feeling so wasted and used right now. Please get to me on

Juhan
Susan404
Angelahnie
Dollyjoy
Handsam
Confistified
Berlyn
Kenneth205

Them don get me oh sad

so sorry viz
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by EFCCnig: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
so sorry viz
Kafayat you no dey sleep for night
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by Lanexx: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
so sorry viz

call me
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by AngelAhnie(f): 12:46am On Sep 11, 2016
Lanexx:

call me
No airtime but I'll call you today by 8am. How did it happen?
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by AngelAhnie(f): 12:53am On Sep 11, 2016
Lanexx:

call me
Network is bad, so sorry sweetheart
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by Lanexx: 12:54am On Sep 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Network is bad, so sorry sweetheart

Is stood available .how far the game cry
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by AngelAhnie(f): 12:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Lanexx:

cry
C'mon don't feel that way. Thank God you are alive. They won't take your money. Try and see if you can change the pin online. Praying for you too. Sorry sweetheart
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by AngelAhnie(f): 12:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Lanexx:

Is stood available .how far the game cry
They lost. Only cherlene is online
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by Lanexx: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
They lost. Only cherlene is online

Chai.which kin bad thing be this na. God oh cry
Re: 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones by AngelAhnie(f): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2016
Lanexx:

Chai.which kin bad thing be this na. God oh cry
Calm down dear, I know how it feels I was robbed at gun point 2 years ago. My 2 phones were taken, I cried like a baby but I was given a better phone after that incident. Be strong, look for a way to transfer the money. I feel like crying right now cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.