Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (14039 Views)

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2005
he doesnt call,he doesnt sms when ever he eventually does he keeps saying/telling me how much he wants me,
am scared because he's never there he's either busy or travelled.
does he really love me.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by uche777(f): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2005
well if i must really say thats a whole not of question.where do i start frm.
Frm my own perspective a guy who claims to love u must alwasy be eager to shower u with affetions,love,care,to mention but a few.

a guy thats dosent call u regurlarly might not be a tru test of love,their might be so many reaosns for that.he cld be busy with work u know

but i think u shld really cool down take ya time n study him and know the kind of person he is probably things might work if u open ya self to tellin him what u like n what u dont like
well dat could be a very good start,but this is a piece of advice,in every relationship their must an element of patience and perservance for it to work,so u have to be patient n take it slowly

cos they say "slow n steady wins the race"

1 Like

Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by nddy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2005
first of all there is nothing like love so dont expect a sign
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by uche777(f): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2005
well nddy u must be mistaken
if i must say u dont have to say such cos it does exist

myabe u have not experience any

i think i really does

all the same everyone has his or her way of seein things
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by Greatpeter(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2005
Don't worry yourself the guy in question might have his reasons beyond being busy but be careful in your approach and exercise diplomacy.

The guy should do more if he really loves you but don't judge him for now.

Tell him how you feel and you listen to him the way he answered.

I will Pm you.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by tcherokee(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2005
Well it is kinda hard to say from him not just having time, he might genuinely not have time or he might just be gaming, but whatever you do you'll have to do it with caution. Let's see what other's think
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by hotangel2(f): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2005
He doesn't love you.

Welcome to nairaland, create your profile and tell us more about you. I am sure you'll enjoy your stay because nairaland rocks my panty's. cheesy cheesy
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by Latoya(f): 5:58am On Aug 23, 2005
nddy:

first of all there is nothing like love so don't expect a sign

I was just going to say the same thing.Love doesnt exist,no signs,just ride on with your life and ignore the guy.If he calls u fine and if he doesnt then tell him to go. Dont waste your time thinking about love

Welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by gina34(f): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2005
Well, I don't think he loves you that much. Love and want is a different feeling. You might want somebody because of his/her looks but deeply you don't lovehim/her. Want is lust on its own.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2005
am falling out of love
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by hotangel2(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2005
You r still with him?? Since august?? Hunnie, that is not good for your health. You need to let the arsehole GO. He doesn't love you.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2005
l have,l realise it all that l should not stake my happiness for anyreason.
thankx baby for ur words
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by Rhodalyn(f): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2006
u cant really tell cuz people av diff ways of showing their love
he seems a bit ...........u knw wht i mean
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2006
a bit......................... sorry l dont know what that means
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by DAMMYGLOW(f): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2006
it's hard to tell
he only says he wants u
not that he loves u.

be careful girl.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2006
l sure will
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by kelvinO(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2006
what is love to you? you have to know to tell. love is what is left when being in love has burnt away. no one can really tell you who to love and whom not to. it all lie inside of you. find it out, but personally i know he does love you.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by babymine(f): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2006
You're the only one who can truelly answer that question. Search deep within ur heart, you'll find the answer.
All the best! smiley
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by beautiple(f): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2006
It's hard to tell these days whether a guy really loves you.
Guys sure have a weird way of showing their love.
I'm begining to disbelieve that true love truly does exist.
Anyway, girl, I'm sorry I cant be of any help here...but if he starts making you miserable, o'l girl, take a hike and look for the love somewhere else. Better still, dont look for it, it will find you.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by Rhodalyn(f): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2006
pearldrops:

a bit......................... sorry l don't know what that means
i meant he's a bit dere n dere, a bit undecided
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by Aduraseyi(f): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2006
beautiple:

It's hard to tell these days whether a guy really loves you.
Guys sure have a weird way of showing their love.
I'm begining to disbelieve that true love truly does exist.
Anyway, girl, I'm sorry I can't be of any help here, but if he starts making you miserable, o'l girl, take a hike and look for the love somewhere else. Better still, don't look for it, it will find you.

dats soooo true.i doubt if ders true love.guys are like d most dangerous thng ever(oops!).
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by loveher(f): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2006
There do exist signs of true love, but i think these signs are only being shown by you. therefore i am simply telling you to let the ass hole go and find himself another eating spot.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2006
love to me died a long long time ago,what l see now inside of me is a true picture of my self,the person that l am and not the person that am not,becos for once if am ever inlove l love crazily and fear no mountain no matter how high.

1 Like

Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by xciarax: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2006
yes he does luv u. he prob jus busy. but idun fink there's a chance of a real relationship. but u need to work on it.Bleep tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2006
do u love?
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2006
do u love?
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by whitelexi(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2006
@uCHE: WHY ARE UCHE'S SOOOOOOOO DAMN ANNOYING? DO U KNOW?
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by ucheluvben: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2006
well i thick he dose luv u just bear with him its just 4 a while
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by ucheluvben: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2006
well i thick he dose luv u just bear with him its just 4 a while
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by EddyTells(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2006
@pearldrops

He could really love you you know.
Or he could just be wondering {as i am} ,,,,,,,,,,
i thot you were lesbo undecided or are you bi
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by tamia(f): 1:11am On Apr 21, 2006
this is my philosophy in love

it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by eveseh(f): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2006
just see his ways,the ways he gonna act to you

than u will really know that he loves you,

but when he start to act funny just know that,that l.o.v.e aint there again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Share Your Partner? / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. / Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.