Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment (21400 Views)

2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee / Mainone Cable Company Graduate Sales Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Guinness Nigeria Plc – We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.

Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine.We are continuously interested in talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business.

Job Title: Graduate Sales – Nigeria (Pan Africa Graduate Programme – Batch 2)

Ref No.: 37925BR

Job Description
Diageo Africa operates in over 40 markets across Africa through various business models including publicly quoted companies, joint ventures & licensed brewing entities. We produce & distribute premium drinks from right across the Diageo portfolio such as Guinness, Johnnie Walker, Baileys and Smirnoff. We are also home to growing local brands such as Malta Guinness, Harp and exciting new innovations like SNAPP.

With over 5000 employees working across Supply & Demand we put a significant investment behind our people agenda to ensure that Africa is truly Best Place to Be. We are also proud of the contributions we make in the communities in which we operate both economically and socially, for example our commitment to provide safe access to drinking water to 1million people each year.

Structure
On the Pan Africa Graduate programme our ‘real job’ philosophy ensures you will benefit from authentic experiences designed to accelerate your career development. You will build your expertise and knowledge by completing three 12-month rotations within your chosen discipline and there may be opportunities to spend one of these rotations in a different African market.

During the first year of your development programme you will be immersed in Diageo’s sales process. You’ll spend good time in a field sales role, building relationships with our partners and working with customers to maximise sales. Your challenge will be to help make sure our brands are successfully promoted, readily available and well presented to anyone who wants to buy them. The work is challenging, diverse and exciting.

Support and Development
The three-year programme includes both functional training and leadership development. Functional training helps you gain the skills, knowledge and experience that will form the foundation of your career with Diageo. Meanwhile, we help you build your leadership expertise so you can encourage thinking, stimulate people and drive change. There will be opportunities for you to explore other avenues for development at regular reviews with your line manager.

In addition, there are ‘connect and development’ events each year, which will help you raise your profile in the company and learn from some of our most experienced leaders.

Essential qualifications and qualities
We are looking for graduates with:
Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or equivalent, with an excellent academic record. Although your degree discipline is not significant, you will need to have a real interest in sales and being genuinely excited about the opportunity to work in this field.
No more than two (2) years post NYSC experience
Talented , ambitious , enthusiastic people who are striving to be the best
Great energy, drive and can-do attitude
Great interpersonal skills and team player
Strong communication skills – verbal and written
Diageo focus – understands our values and is passionate for what we stand for
Forward thinking, solution focused and great appetite for learning
Commercial acumen.
Leadership qualities – ability to influence
You must be excited about joining a dynamic, fast paced world leading business and delivering great results right from the start. You should also be mobile and open to opportunities to work across Africa or other Diageo markets.

Application Closing Date
25th July, 2013

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?Agent=1&jobid=2177356&PartnerId=11729&SiteId=5275

source:http://.com/jobs/guinness-nigeria-plc-graduate-sales-trainee-recruitmentnts/
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by effisyman: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
I will make it....

No, i have made it...FTC tinz

Lord i thank u.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
effisyman: .
bad guy
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by effisyman: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
lucenzo: bad guy

grin grin grin
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by demmy55(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
I for apply but I don't drink alcohol.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Castos(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
demmy55: I for apply but I don't drink alcohol.
then Bleep off mate angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Janiobi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
undecided So hw much be d salary
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by veee: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
undecidedDnt need it
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by braine(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
If you're not interested, you can simply ignore.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by demmy55(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
lucenzo: then Bleep off mate angry angry

Hope u r not drunk already undecided
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by gooddeeds(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
K
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by slap1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
lucenzo: bad guy
effisyman: I will make it....

Lord i thank u.
Una no dey shame?!

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by StevenJay01(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
I don't drink!I don't smoke!I don't want and u all will still post on here dat d application is not respondin!Bunch of deciets
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Sometimes When I Reflect Back On All The Beer I Drank I Feel Ashamed. Then I Look Into The Glass And Think About The Workers In The Brewery And All Of Their Hopes And Dreams. If I Didn't Drink This Beer, They Might Be Out Of Work And Their Dreams Would Be Shattered. Then I Say To Myself, "It's Better That I Drink This Beer And Let Their Dreams Come True Than Be Selfish And Worry About Myself".

4 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by braine(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA: Sometimes When I Reflect Back On All The Beer I Drank I Feel Ashamed. Then I Look Into The Glass And Think About The Workers In The Brewery And All Of Their Hopes And Dreams. If I Didn't Drink This Beer, They Might Be Out Of Work And Their Dreams Would Be Shattered. Then I Say To Myself, "It's Better That I Drink This Beer And Let Their Dreams Come True Than Be Selfish And Worry About Myself".

For your mind grin
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by AroOkigbo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
effisyman: I will make it....

Lord i thank u.

Me too don make am- "First Page" (FP) tinz!!
Ka Chineke nara otito n'elu kasi elu!!

SAVE WATER, DRINK BEER
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Agimor(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Tecno p3 just two weeks old is for sale, anyone who wishes to buy should contact this numbers. 07083575582 & 07036157858. Just 12k exclusively to those that live in delta state.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by tejpot(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ajé áwo gbá o! Ètá òo
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by donMecuzy: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
HmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmm

21st. grin
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by alnaijiri(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Muslims: remember it is prohibited for believers to even receive benefit from alcohol. Apply for this job and lose your place in paradise. Think carefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
alnaijiri: Muslims: remember it is prohibited for believers to even receive benefit from alcohol. Apply for this job and lose your place in paradise. Think carefully.
If i hear se i no apply. Abi sultan go appoint me him PA? No be Guiness de make Malt abi na only alcohol dem de make? Abi no be d guy wey get Kaduna Kronenbourg Brewery marry Shiekh Dahiru Usman Bauchi's daughter? Guy park well!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by emeckarsaybros: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hw much is the salary?it should b advertised along side the responsibilities.Guiness will only sublet the sale job if they want many people & are not ready to pay them well.up to its international standard.its a pity our Labour Unions Look the other way when it comes to these Important issues.I pity my country

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by DonaldGenes(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=alnaijiri]Muslims: remember it is prohibited for believers to even receive benefit from alcohol. Apply for this job and lose your place in paradise. Think carefully.
[/quote

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezes

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Gifted4all(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
demmy55: I for apply but I don't drink alcohol.
park well
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by point5: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Sins 1759...if I no drink alco dis nyt,,mek I kn wetin cus am..
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by daywalker12911(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
can those of us still serving apply?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Dermie: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Janiobi: undecided So hw much be d salary
2,000,000 kobo...grin
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by chessguru1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
daywalker12911: can those of us still serving apply?
Ya you can, but use ur head.
Don't mention (in ur application or subsequent phone interview that ur still serving).
I had one week 2 complete my service year when I had d phone interview. I go jabor say I dey serve for delta state.
The way d lady paused, I knew something was amiss.
If ur close 2 the end of ur service year...apply for everything! But don't dare mention that ur still serving!
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment by Patuwa: 1:48am On Jul 20, 2013
alnaijiri: Muslims: remember it is prohibited for believers to even receive benefit from alcohol. Apply for this job and lose your place in paradise. Think carefully.

Why are u acting like an hypocrite? Ehn tell me? Hausa muslim men are drinking four to five bottles of Codeine to make them high, in place of alcohol and smoking enough cigarretts to balance their diet. Yoruba men are busy drinking beer from those ur big kettle claiming that afterall, its not in the green bottle. Who are we deceiving?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shoprite Vacancy @ Delta Mall, Warri. / ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' / How Hobbies Can Make You Have A Bad Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.