Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters (419 Views)

. / Calling On Web Developers And Website Owners / Its Time! Never In Nigerian History (hot 4 Webmasters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling On All Nairaland's Webmasters by mrsmithkay(m): 2:53am On Jul 20, 2013
hi webmasters
this is a message to all nairaland's webmasters
i am posting this message because there is currently a project { the social network project }
are we not tired of using facebook, twitter, myspace, and many others foreign social networks
why can't we come together in nigeria and create a very massive socialnetwork that combines all the above
mentioned social networks into one piece i.e by taking all the flaws and weaknessess of the above mentioned ]social network
and make our own the best ever social network that was ever created
so that we can come together and give nigeria the recognition she deserves
i am ready to back this project financially and give it all necessary support
for this reason we will need two highly intelligent, matured and dedicated coders in each of the areas stated below;
HTML
CSS
JAVASCRIPT
PHP
PYTHON
JAVA
C
MY SQL

NOTE:am not forcing anybody or making it compulsory for anybody to either join or participate in this project
it's voluntary
but know something if this project eventually becomes a success and becomes known to the whole world
then all those who participated will be mentioned and known along with project.
interested parties can call me on
or mail me on
smithorija@gmail.com
Thank you for having the time to read this short article
Kayode Orija

(1) (Reply)

Overcome The Financial Obstacles In Your Path / Entertainment Site For Sale / School Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.