Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ladies Looking For Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Looking For Men (136964 Views)

Ladies Looking For Love :) / Single Ladies Looking To Hook Up With Serious Minded Dudes / Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by kennyuche(m): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hey me too i need babe that wuld lov me jst 4my kind of person. Am in!
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by Chukuwma(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2006
Bumstuff, you just described me and what I am looking for in a girl. In case more than one post a bill please remember your brother. No harm in sharing. Hook me up on - oghenenwoye@yahoo.com
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by bumstuff(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2006
dont understand you iice
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by iice(f): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2006
@Bumstuff Do you mean that as in generally? or just my posts in this thread?
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by kennyuche(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2006
Ladies what do u think? Am 5.11", choco, slim built, sporty, educated, slf employd, live in lagos, 29yrs but no lady by side. If am ur kind, my arms are open.08057107281 no beepin pls. kennyuciano@hotmail.com hope to meet someone soon.
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by Shoils: 2:58am On Sep 28, 2006
Kenny,
How are you doing?, I read your post online,

"Ladies what do u think? Am 5.11", choco, slim built, sporty, educated, slf employd, live in lagos, 29yrs but no lady by side. If am your kind, my arms are open.08057107281 no beepin please. kennyuciano@hotmail.com hope to meet someone soon."

Are you still single? Are you interested in friendship?.
If you do, send me a note on this email: page6063@yahoo.com

Look forward to reading from you.

J.
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by kennyuche(m): 12:51am On Sep 29, 2006
.@shoils, hey hw r u doin, r u in lagos?
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by CrazyMan(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2006
Hello guys, i just wanna wish you all
good luck in your hunting. (for chicks). grin

I also have a piece of advice i will like to share with you all

1. Note that 50% of the girls in this forum are already booked
2. 10% of the ladies here are married
3. 20% of girls in here claim they are not ready for any relationship.
4. the other 20% are playing a game called "hard to get"
so if you are wise enough, you can focus your attention to this 20%
and i pray God will give you all a break through.
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by olaak1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2006
Iam 31 year young man i live in Lome Togo a business man iam looking for a serious minded Nigerian lady regardless of any part of the country i'm from Oyo state (Ogbomosho) my e-mail is hamakolar@yahoo.com pls talk to me if you are match.
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by ladex142(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2006
Hmmmn, nice, soon we would have people that actually found their wife/husband on nairaland cheesy
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by sammy001(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2006
What a cool nice arena to meet new people! It's really a good idea you guys are introducing here my only word is that anyone linking up here must be a little careful and 'shine your eyes'.

I wish you the better of searching and the best of finding!!!! shocked cool cheesy
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by CrazyMan(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2006
ladex142:

Hmmmn, nice, soon we would have people that actually found their wife/husband on nairaland cheesy

Amen oh!!
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by domwas2(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2006
need a stressless relationship? i'm there for you believe me cos i'm a gentle guy also, you'd see! pls and pls no money conscious lady
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by dmola(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2006
Hey guzy hw cm each time we talk abt relatnship,girl dnt say thin positive.2me is nt wat it
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by dmola(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2006
Hey guzy hw cm each time we talk abt relatnship,girl dnt say thin positive.2me is nt wat it
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by dmola(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2006
firefly, hey wazup scared to shw yr face in the pic or smthing plz try shw yr face ok at list for us guy to see what you look like ight, cheers
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by haywhy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2006
Lots of guys are single and searching oooo,
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by kaylala(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2006
shocked
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by candylips(m): 1:26am On Nov 29, 2006
like you and haywhy innit cheesy
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by harvey(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2006
Guys let have some dignity.let the ladies also do some posting here,not we alone seeking them,they too should come after us.we are the men.can i get an amen?
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by domwas2(m): 2:57am On Nov 30, 2006
anyway just a female friend get intouch with me, for visits and dinner friendship,
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by kaylala(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2006
Thread has 95% men posts,meanwhile its directed to the ladies angry
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by mabelly: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2006
U cant jus imagine d response
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by kaylala(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2006
worrysome fellas
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by candylips(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2006
indeed
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by haywhy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2006
no amount of shouting can stop the guys from posting such!
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by domwas2(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2006
no more lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by kaylala(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2006
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Looking For Men by domwas2(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2006
i met 2 different ladies thru this forum pls no more wink
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by whitelexi(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2006
It seems this site now does some harm to the ladies here, after they have read about other people's problems and even helped them sort it all, they start to inculcate it into their own lives.

Scenario 1: You meet a lady on this site and she's so perfect except she's developed a phobia about being hurt and dumped.

Scenario 2: this is even worse, you know this chic and have been with her for sometime but she recently joined nairaland and has since become addicted to its wide range of entertaining stories. She used to be passive but now she's an active poster and she even practices some of the stuff she finds here. Slowly she starts developing that same phobia and becomes very insecure about you. suddenly, your mobile phone, text messages, call history, schedule, perfume, shirt stains, fuel meter, in-office and out-of office times all become the center of attraction. What wont nairaland cause?
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2006
hhhmmmm intresting.
Re: Ladies Looking For Men by jaso1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2006
I need a girl between 18 to 24yrs of age and one that have respect for humanity and dignity. she will definitely like to be with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] / Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / thanks... no more function again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.