Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:36 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Sell My Movie Scripts... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Sell My Movie Scripts... (511 Views)

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? / I Need A Partner Producer For My Movie / This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Sell My Movie Scripts... by DivineNature1(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2013
[b]
I have got the talent to write good and wonderful stories that can shake the world, i mean it will hit the int'l standard. some are real life stories while others are interesting make up stories. I can as well compose mostly christian songs. but this talent of mine has been hidden because of finance and unable to get a producer.... So i have decided to put my works on sale. So i need links to sell scripts and other works i have created... thanks!

(1) (Reply)

TOEFL,SAT,GMAT Registration / Would You Join The Army, After University Studies? / Toyota Corolla 2003 Model Fabric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.