Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Italy Visa Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa Refusal (6446 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / S'African Police Invade Nigerian Embassy Over Visa Refusal To South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy Visa Refusal by onelovenigeria(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2013
i was refuse by the italy embassy in lagos on the ground that my document are not reliable and that they are not certain if i will returned after my programme.
but in their remark.
it say that since i am applying from the republic of benin that the italy consulate general is not the competent office i need to apply through.
first i am from nigeria and live in benin city edo nigeria and all info about me is from benin,and they say that i am apply from republic of benin.please what do i do.
Re: Italy Visa Refusal by Godson201333(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2013
onelovenigeria: i was refuse by the italy embassy in lagos on the ground that my document are not reliable and that they are not certain if i will returned after my programme.
but in their remark.
it say that since i am applying from the republic of benin that the italy consulate general is not the competent office i need to apply through.
first i am from nigeria and live in benin city edo nigeria and all info about me is from benin,and they say that i am apply from republic of benin.please what do i do.

You should have tried to challenge them right when you went to the embassy and you know alot of Benin people already spoilt Italy..Anyway Appealing is your best friend now..

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa Refusal by Vicjustice: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2013
onelovenigeria: i was refuse by the italy embassy in lagos on the ground that my document are not reliable and that they are not certain if i will returned after my programme.
but in their remark.
What do you mean, your documents are not reliable?
Re: Italy Visa Refusal by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Godson201333:

You should have tried to challenge them right when you went to the embassy and you know alot of Benin people already spoilt Italy..Anyway Appealing is your best friend now..
What do mean by a lot of Benin People already spoilt Italy?
Re: Italy Visa Refusal by onelovenigeria(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Godson201333
i have written an appeal to the laizo court and i want to come to lagos by next week,to their embassy to submit their appeal letter...pls do you have any idea of how long it takes,becos the programme am going for is for aug 22-27 next month...
Re: Italy Visa Refusal by Vicjustice: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
onelovenigeria: Godson201333
i have written an appeal to the laizo court and i want to come to lagos by next week,to their embassy to submit their appeal letter...pls do you have any idea of how long it takes,becos the programme am going for is for aug 22-27 next month...
And you're talking about appeal?
Appeal may take any time between 3 to 18 months, and in some complicated cases, 36 months. How about re-applying
Re: Italy Visa Refusal by superior1: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
onelovenigeria: Godson201333

Forget about appeal. You will have to get a lawyer to present your case in Rome and that will be quite costly plus the fact that it will probably take 6months to know the outcome. Reapply and make no reference to the one rejected, make sure you repackage your documents very well, there is a thread here on Italian student visa that is quite informative on this.
Re: Italy Visa Refusal by Hardeyshyna: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Good day my people.I will be submitting my Italy tourist visa application in few weeks time.Here are the documents i currently have with me for Submission

ALREADY PAID 5 DAYS HOTEL RESERVATION
MY PURCHASED 3 DAYS MILANOCARD ( TOURIST CARD PURCHASED ON WWW.MILANOCARD.IT WHICH ALLOWS ME FREE ACCESS TO MILAN TOURIST ATTRACTIONS AND ALSO FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORT THROUGH OUT MY 4 DAYS STAY IN MILAN) ALSO I BOUGHT A 4 DAYS VISITALIA TOURIST YELLOW CARD.
CERTIFICATE OF BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ( REGISTERED SINCE 2012)
TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
FLIGHT ITINERARY( ON AIRMAROC)
MY 3 CHILDREN BIRTH CERTIFICATE
6 MONTHS OLD BANK STATEMENT WITH A BALANCE OF 1.1MILLION NAIRA
A MONTH HEALTH INSURANCE
A PAID FOOTBALL MATCH TICKET BETWEEN ACMILAN vs PESCARA.
COVER LETTER EXPLAINING HOW I INTEND TO SPEND MY 5 DAYS TRIP IN MILAN
CONSENT LETTER FROM MY WIFE
ALSO I HAVE BEEN TO SOUTH AFRICA & GHANA IN THE LAST ONE YEAR.
I WISH TO KNOW IF MY VISA IS LIKE 60% GUARANTEED WITH ALL HAVE LISTED ABOVE OR IS THERE ANY OTHER DOCUMENT I SHOULD INCLUDE?
PLEASE NOTE : AM 28 YEARS OLD MARRIED WITH 3 KIDS
Re: Italy Visa Refusal by yinkslinks(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
bro did u get the visa?
Hardeyshyna:
Good day my people.I will be submitting my Italy tourist visa application in few weeks time.Here are the documents i currently have with me for Submission

ALREADY PAID 5 DAYS HOTEL RESERVATION
MY PURCHASED 3 DAYS MILANOCARD ( TOURIST CARD PURCHASED ON WWW.MILANOCARD.IT WHICH ALLOWS ME FREE ACCESS TO MILAN TOURIST ATTRACTIONS AND ALSO FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORT THROUGH OUT MY 4 DAYS STAY IN MILAN) ALSO I BOUGHT A 4 DAYS VISITALIA TOURIST YELLOW CARD.
CERTIFICATE OF BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ( REGISTERED SINCE 2012)
TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
FLIGHT ITINERARY( ON AIRMAROC)
MY 3 CHILDREN BIRTH CERTIFICATE
6 MONTHS OLD BANK STATEMENT WITH A BALANCE OF 1.1MILLION NAIRA
A MONTH HEALTH INSURANCE
A PAID FOOTBALL MATCH TICKET BETWEEN ACMILAN vs PESCARA.
COVER LETTER EXPLAINING HOW I INTEND TO SPEND MY 5 DAYS TRIP IN MILAN
CONSENT LETTER FROM MY WIFE
ALSO I HAVE BEEN TO SOUTH AFRICA & GHANA IN THE LAST ONE YEAR.
I WISH TO KNOW IF MY VISA IS LIKE 60% GUARANTEED WITH ALL HAVE LISTED ABOVE OR IS THERE ANY OTHER DOCUMENT I SHOULD INCLUDE?
PLEASE NOTE : AM 28 YEARS OLD MARRIED WITH 3 KIDS
Re: Italy Visa Refusal by ladylco: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
yinkslinks:
bro did u get the visa?
Hi, how did your application go?
Re: Italy Visa Refusal by ladylco: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Good Day, please i would like to know if anyone has applied for a Schenge visa lately. If yes, I would like to know which of the embassies process application on time and the processing time, thanks. Please this is very urgent

(1) (Reply)

A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry / Airlines Must Indicate The Exact Number Of Luggage Checked-in By Passengers-FAAN / I Wana Go Out. Where Can I Hang Out In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.