Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN (49755 Views)

Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by haykay2005: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2013
pls my Tablet is not rooted (4.2) .droidvpn will
not load any site and app that require login
(facebook web n app, yahoo web and app,
watsappp etc. ) my settings is udp 500.
solution please
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by bahgo2001: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2013
how do one set up this droid VPN ,info pls
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
bahgo2001: how do one set up this droid VPN ,info pls

1: Visit Google Play and download
tun.koinstaller

2: Visit google play store to download Droid VPN

After the downloading and installation of all these, open tun.Koinstaller and mark everything there. Then click on install. It should tell you, "Installation module success".

Subscribe for MTN 1,000 by sending BBC to 21600.

After the subscription, open droidvpn website and sign up for an account. It shouldnt take u two minutes.

Then open the droidvpn app in ur phone and fill in ur details which was given to u during registration on their website. Choose one of the free servers there and click connect. U should be blazing from there.

N.B. U are only allowed 100 mb on free accounts!

2 Likes

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by funkymeky: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
exxell: excel pls how did u pay to upgrade to premium account... Pls add me on WhatsApp or call me on 08039463706

I would have loved to kiss you... Thats if you are really a gurl oo! All the same, thanks for the tutorials. Its blazing now on a Tecno Q1. I never wanted to root this phone before coz I dont know the procedures. But trust GOOGLE! Am on Android 4.0.4 so never needed root anyway but still rooted it in order to have the option of connecting via icmp, udp, tcp! Do you know the most juicy part? I upgraded my account immediately and I have downloaded more than 4GB using hotspot
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by VictorTobore(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=funkymeky][/quote]Pls hw did u do d account upgrade?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by getdayo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
How can I root Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
My Droid vpn disconnect after I use 2mb then I have to reconnect any solution?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Jeffy1206: can u help cos de perfect money stuff aint wrkin. Whatsapp me on 08033522700

I can help u.... Its 1,200. My transportation to bank included.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by jorhney(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
why is d connection going on and off?

1 Like

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
exxell: Pls, if u want to upgrade ur DroidVpn account for unlimited downloads, feel free to contact me, then I wil tell u how to pay...
How can I contact u
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
exxell:

I can help u.... Its 1,200. My transportation to bank included.
Whatsapp me too on 07067305500
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by waleh89: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2013
is the 100 mb working for a day or 24 hours
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2013
waleh89: is the 100 mb working for a day or 24 hours

You get 100 mb per day. Nothing more than that. But if you upgrade your vpn, u get more than 6gb.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by elbryant(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2013
hi guru. how do i know the amount of mb i hve exhausted on this adriodvpn
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by waleh89: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2013
exxell:

You get 100 mb per day. Nothing more than that. But if you upgrade your vpn, u get more than 6gb.
thanks for the reply
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by cheerios: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2013
exxell:

Pls is d 6gig per day? And also after upgrading to premium will dere still be a need to get voucher...I just need clarification,will I upgrade n also buy voucher?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by waleh89: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2013
pls I want to ask: how can I use gaeproxy with the droidvpn
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Exell knows how to pay for the droid VPN,don't ask me how.the guy is trustworthy
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Naijalastborn(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Guys, Please there's no Internet Connection on my Phone and i have downloaded all the APP both Droid and Tun.ko through my Pc and installed it on my phone.. But now i wanted to Installed the Modules but no internet on my phone.. the 3G icon is no showing Red and Green at all. Please what can i do?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Naijalastborn(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
i think i figured it out i have changed the Access Point but the Problem now is that, The Tun.ko APP will showing Downloading Modules but it Will just show a Blank Message no Error Message just ok Button will show after all
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
cheerios:

Pls is d 6gig per day? And also after upgrading to premium will dere still be a need to get voucher...I just need clarification,will I upgrade n also buy voucher?

I never said 6 gig per day ooo. I said that I have downloaded past the allowed 3 GB. Its not if it doesnt work for u tomorrow, u wil be looking for whom to blame.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by hazard1759(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
getdayo: How can I root Samsung Galaxy Pocket

1 Like

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Naijalastborn(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thank you guys... its blazing... grin
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by maaji: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
i followed all d instruction but its showing me connection time out, pls help
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by delkayjay(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
am a user of an unrooted d5, tun.ko won't install my modules successfully, wat do I do
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
delkayjay: am a user of an unrooted d5, tun.ko won't install my modules successfully, wat do I do

Go to this thread;
www.nairaland.com/1294138/tutorial-how-root-tecno-d5

Root ur D5 and reinstall tun.ko.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by delkayjay(m): 2:00am On Jul 24, 2013
I thought some ppl said dey use deir mtn bis without rootin deir fones, is it sooo compulsory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno / JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. / How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.