Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

A Petition To Seun - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Petition To Seun (8340 Views)

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! / I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
k2039:
Are you a learner?

1. I have been entertained

2. The thread has reached it six page (still counting), some front page threads don't even get to page 3

3. It's also trending

4. Some of us have been able to demonstrate and show to the world that we are extremely stupi.d

5. Mynd as been made more popular

I can go on and on dear, but the summary is that the thread has achieved so much.

in abacha's voice, don't break rule 15. You get luck say nor be literature you for post this comment. You for dey serve your vacation by now
Re: A Petition To Seun by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
k2039:
Sir, now it's obvious to the world why MYND_44 has been the subject of debate.
Stop making yourself a pathetic a*ss-licker. PPl talk sey dem no like your friend as mod.

He hasn't been insulted or anything, why are you now fighting on his behalf?? Have fun and laugh, stop being a lackey kiss

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
r231:

0803-999-9999
not reachable
Re: A Petition To Seun by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tovot: as the day comes to an end i'ld like to ask those who opened this needless but entertaining thread...what have u achieved?
O God!!! I haven't this hard in a VERY long time!!! O my stomach!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Petition To Seun by r231(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
not reachable

grin grin

Call bck at 7am grin
Re: A Petition To Seun by PBeni(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
k2039:
Sir, now it's obvious to the world why MYND_44 has been the subject of debate.

I know where you driving at son, but i can assure you, you dont wanna go down there.
Re: A Petition To Seun by k2039: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
Shollypopz:
Stop making yourself a pathetic a*ss-licker. PPl talk sey dem no like your friend as mod.

He hasn't been insulted or anything, why are you now fighting on his behalf?? Have fun and laugh, stop being a lackey kiss
I know say you go get like 10 likes from the opposition for your post.

Time to start counting the likes.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ishilove:
O God!!! I haven't this hard in a VERY long time!!! O my stomach!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Arab tgadmtg..
Re: A Petition To Seun by AMYpurple(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2: Breaking News
repogirl banned
Oh dear...wht wz her offence?hope she wil b available by tomorw for a fwesh update.
Pls lets go bck to d once peaceful ppl we are..yemi take easy on MYnd...ain't easy being a course rep,nt dt am in support of some of hs actionz..
NL eh..very funi site.
Re: A Petition To Seun by k2039: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
P Beni:

I know where you driving at son, but i can assure you, you dont wanna go down there.
okay father.
Re: A Petition To Seun by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
k2039:
Are you a learner?

1. I have been entertained

2. The thread has reached it six page (still counting), some front page threads don't even get to page 3

3. It's also trending

4. Some of us have been able to demonstrate and show to the world that we are extremely stupi.d

5. Mynd as been made more popular

I can go on and on dear, but the summary is that the thread has achieved so much.
Haaaaaaaaaa!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Petition To Seun by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Seems the thread will take a turn in a few seconds.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
A message from Abacha. That SANGO does not talk, does not mean he should be serve water
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
AMYpurple:
Oh dear...wht wz her offence?hope she wil b available by tomorw for a fwesh update.
Pls lets go bck to d once peaceful ppl we are..yemi take easy on MYnd...ain't easy being a course rep,nt dt am in support of some of hs actionz..
NL eh..very funi site.
i only asked for the reasons i was banned for two days. Is that too much?
Re: A Petition To Seun by HighChief4(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tovot: as the day comes to an end i'ld like to ask those who opened this needless but entertaining thread...what have u achieved?

nothing wink now, where is my candy for getting the answer right? only grown men and women making a fool of themselves. even the said mod didn't need to lift a finger before they all self-destruct. how can one suggest a replacement, or suitable candidates just like that, without identifying the problem, main claim, and implementation? that was where they got it wrong, every single poster who recommended candidates. it is not done. you give several alternatives to solve the issue, and not the individual. naptu is too classy and cool-headed for this, and i am glad he proved me right, he did not partake.
Re: A Petition To Seun by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
in abacha's voice, don't break rule 15. You get luck say nor be literature you for post this comment. You for dey serve your vacation by now
leave that one alone abeg, he always nag me about going easy on Mynd now m wondering what it is he has on them.

SMH @ Nigeria's future President, the man with no backbone. Sia lahla grin grin
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
High_Chief:

nothing wink now, where is my candy for getting the answer right? only grown men and women making a fool of themselves. even the said mod didn't need to lift a finger before they all self-destruct. how can one suggest a replacement, or suitable candidates just like that, without identifying the problem, main claim, and implementation? that was where they got it wrong, every single poster who recommended candidates. it is not done. you give several alternatives to solve the issue, and not the individual. naptu is too classy and cool-headed for this, and i am glad he proved me right, he did not partake.
WORD
Re: A Petition To Seun by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I want to strongly recommend that HumbledByGrace be made a mod to replace Mynd. We also need a co-mod, a mature mind who will be stern to deliver his duties and mild to unite the section. I will recommend naptu2.
I blend of HBG, who is a writer and naptu, who is a mature fellow, a fan of the literature section and an old hand in nairaland is all we want.
This is my position.
HB gini? Lailai! We go run riot! Dat wan wey fever dey ever catch? U is a jokers!

@op

Bobo, u sef no get work? Na bcus den use ya Id cure boredom na y u open mouth dey pour we spit? My friend log out and hug ya pillow mehn... How dare u call him jobless and u sef mount for NL 2-4 dey montior grounds like CCTV. Msteew! Yeye dey smell! Carry noise Biko! Ya petition no move Jericho! Na noise! Noise! Noise! Noise!
Re: A Petition To Seun by r231(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
i only asked for the reasons i was banned for two days. Is that too much?

banned yemi2plus2 from Literature/Writing for Being a nuisance at July 17, 2013 at 09:13:39 AM. Ban expired at Yesterday at 09:13:39 AM
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: SMH @ Nigeria's future President, the man with no backbone. Sia lahla grin grin

hey. E don do o. Nor bring my president name for this matter
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
r231:

banned yemi2plus2 from Literature/Writing for Being a nuisance at July 17, 2013 at 09:13:39 AM. Ban expired at Yesterday at 09:13:39 AM

now it getting more fun. nuisance? How? And when did you become his spoke person?
Re: A Petition To Seun by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
hey. E don do o. Nor bring my president name for this matter
shamefully tug my tail and vamoose.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Na when abacha become dumb? Why e nor fit tell me since?
Re: A Petition To Seun by valdubem(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
R231 why havnt U signed that petition in ur section? smiley
Re: A Petition To Seun by Joeblis(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
@op you have to bear it,this is what hapens when people let cheap fame elude them.
Re: A Petition To Seun by r231(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
now it getting more fun. nuisance? How? And when did you become his spoke person?

Ask me one more time undecided
Re: A Petition To Seun by r231(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
val_dubem: R231 why havnt U signed that petition in ur section? smiley

Signed grin
Re: A Petition To Seun by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
It b like say craze dey worry dis 1. U ask queshun,den wire answer give u..Still, ur brain no gree use d part wey dey produce sense. Na remote control ya brain dey use? undecided
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
r231:

i stil don't believe this was reason he banned me. Anybody could have write that. Like i quoted before, he banned me because i asked for an apology.
Re: A Petition To Seun by r231(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
i stil don't believe this was reason he banned me. Anybody could have write that. Like i quoted before, he banned me because i asked for an apology.

That will be between you and him sir

Send him a PM
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
It b like say craze dey worry dis 1. U ask queshun,den wire answer give u..Still, ur brain no gree use d part wey dey produce sense. Na remote control ya brain dey use? undecided
i consider this post insultive and depend an apology

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
r231:

That will be between you and him sir

Send him a PM
Pm? I do my things public

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lacey Willd - Woman With QQQ Breast, May Burst Any Moment Now. / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Mtn To Mtn Free Text Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.