Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor (3375 Views)

Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter / Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ufuoma Ejenobor: Who Is More Beautiful After Child-Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by Krasid(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Normally a Bikini shoot should be at the pool or somewhere other than the toilet.So could you caption this photo accordingly?
http://nigeriafilms.com/news/22523/qna-caption-this-bikini-photo-by-nollywood-actress.html

Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by ichommy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hot!
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
After birth?? Hot!!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by coolsamba(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2013
She is having constipation...she is only being uncomfortable
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by PrettyGaby(f): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2013
smoking hot!
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2013
Ol boy, see as laps full everywhere. . .plus the nice tommy. Na bucketload of 'acamu' I go shoot all over this one. She make sense die.
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by youngice(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
coolsamba: She is having constipation...she is only being uncomfortable
tru talk
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by demelza: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
pro01: Ol boy, see as laps full everywhere. . .plus the nice tommy. Na bucketload of 'acamu' I go shoot all over this one. She make sense die.
Mind you, na person wife!
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
demelza:
Mind you, na person wife!

So she know say she be person wife, yet she come dey advertise better meat so. . . . I no send, I go buy.
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
She looks healthy!no be like some ugly mofos advertising dem selves all over nairaland. tongue
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by free2ryhme: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
y toilet?

she dey hide from outisders undecided
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by slimyem: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
pro01: Ol boy, see as laps full everywhere. . .plus the nice tommy. Na bucketload of 'acamu' I go shoot all over this one. She make sense die.
horndog!!!
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by slimyem: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
Seeing her in that toilet makes me think of nothing but shyte. cool
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by free2ryhme: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
^ na woman liek you u reason her matter enter shyte .. na wa oo
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
slimyem: horndog!!!
Ki lo njé bè? Omö buruku jati jati ti ònï respect rara.
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by tpia5: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
and someone was jumping on his head when i observed regina askia had actually gone swimming, not that she was posting bikini pictures because she wanted to be admired.

most times when nigerians post bikini pictures, they're just posing in them, no actual swimming.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by slimyem: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
pro01:
Ode ni e. Oo deserve respect kan kan. Onisekuse okunrin!!!
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by tellwisdom: 12:21am On Jul 22, 2013
pro01:

grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by tellwisdom: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2013
tpia@:
and someone was jumping on his head when i observed regina askia had actually gone swimming, not that she was posting bikini pictures because she wanted to be admired.

most times when nigerians post bikini pictures, they're just posing in them, no actual swimming.

Madam post your own when you wan swim cheesy cheesy...But dat ur craw craw don go?? sad
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by vislabraye(m): 1:05am On Jul 22, 2013
She dey correct. Flat stomach and smooth skin.
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by tpia5: 1:09am On Jul 22, 2013
tellwisdom:

Madam post your own when you wan swim cheesy cheesy...But dat ur craw craw don go?? sad

No, e still dey, why are you asking, did i post a bikini picture?

Or in nigeria, bikini is used in the toilet.
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by tellwisdom: 1:17am On Jul 22, 2013
tpia@:

No, e still dey, why are you asking, did i post a bikini picture?

Or in nigeria, bikini is used in the toilet.

grin grin grin Nigerian gurls i must say
Re: Caption This Bikini Photo Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Ejenobor by Brimmie(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2013
[size=20]Eewww!! sad[/size]

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See Genevieve,omotola And Patience Ozukwor / She's Happy! Actress Steph-nora Okere Stuns In New Photos / Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.