Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Islam And Under Age Marriage! - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Under Age Marriage! (29760 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Senator Yerimah Clears The Air On The Issue Of 'under Age Marriage' / Islam's Position On Paedophilia And Marriage Of Under-age Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by nagoma(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
LagosShia:

this has been refuted many times,and was refuted even here on NL.there is no 4th edition or 4th volume of tahrirol wasileh of Ayatollah Khomeini.it is a forgery.

https://www.nairaland.com/1086492/ayatollah-khomeinis-book-sex-shias

@lags Shia , I respect you a lot for your knowledge and understanding of both Christianity and Islam but you should remember these verses from Surat - al - baqra; vs 6&7 - As for those who reject faith it is the same to them whether though warn them or do not warn them ; they will not believe. Vs 7: Allah hath set a seal on their hearing , and on their eyes is a veil. Great is
the penalty ( they incur.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by nagoma(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
babyosisi:

Of course he is already burning in hell
The same place all pedophiles go

Answer the question Don't deviate.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by nagoma(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
babyosisi: I am shocked I haven't been banned yet
I speak the truth but sometimes the truth hurts and Maclatunji plus Mukina can't handle it
Deal with it guys
You prophet set the wrong example by fon.dling and screwing a pre pubertal,immature kid
Yerima learned from him
If you don't like it come to Jesus

[size=18pt]Stop hurting little girls in the name of Islam[/size]

Remember Jesus was born by a 13 year old girl Mary.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by rabzy01: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
He said Qur'an, you said hadith. So which is which?

babyosisi:

Deception at work
He meant the hadiths
The second most holy Islamic source of jurisprudence
You know exactly what that is
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by rabzy01: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
But she carried the pregnancy, laboured and gave birth at 13!!! Something a 17 year "can't do". This is astonishing.

CAMEROONPRIDE: no sexual relation . God didn't fck her undecided
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
I have told you guys not to let them change the topic
There is no record anywhere in the Bible about the age of Mary
These Muslims want to peg It at 13 to excuse Mohammed's ills to Aisha at the age of 6
Dont let them please
You should all know their modus operandi by now

Back to topic cool cool
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
This Muslim girl summarizes the passion I have for this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7_TKgw1To
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by rabzy01: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
Cardinal Dolan and the Sexual Abuse Scandal
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD
July 3, 2013
Tragic as the sexual abuse scandal in the Roman Catholic Church has been, it is shocking to discover that Cardinal Timothy Dolan, while archbishop of Milwaukee, moved $57 million off the archdiocesan books into a cemetery trust fund six years ago in order to protect the money from damage suits by victims of abuse by priests.http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/opinion/cardinal-dolan-and-the-sex-abuse-scandal.html?ref=romancatholicchurchsexabusecases&
The Church of England's parliamentary body has apologised to victims of sexual abuse at the hands of Anglican clergy, noting its failure to prevent it and respond effectively.

The Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Reverend Justin Welby, said addressing the issue had been "absolutely agonising".

Speaking in a meeting of the General Synod in York on Sunday, the Archbishop admitted some victims had been "badly treated" by the Church.

He said there needed to be a "complete change of culture and behaviour" in the Church of England.

"We cannot in 20 years be finding ourselves having this same debate and saying 'Well we didn't quite understand then'," he said.

"There has to be a complete change of culture and behaviour and in addition there is a profound theological point. We are not doing all this, we are not seeking to say how devastatingly, appallingly, atrociously sorry we are for the great failures there have been for our own sakes, for our own flourishing, for the protection of the Church.

"We are doing it because we are called to live in the justice of God and we will each answer to Him in our failings in this. Accountability is one we must take with the utmost seriousness."

The Archbishop stressed however that the Church of England was still only at the beginning of a lengthy and costly process to change the culture within the Church.

"Culture change is by far the hardest one to do. Many parts of our society are trying to deal with culture change in the way that large organisations, groups of people, clubs, whatever it is, behave, and it is very trying to find a way of facing those issues," Archbishop Welby continued.
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/child.abuse.apology.from.church.of.england/33106.htm

babyosisi: There you go
Why would prophet Mohammed prefer the female in the middle to the woman on the left
What is his s.xual attraction to an immature pre pubertal girl?
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by igala1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=baba dey]

Get this ryt my friend we (christains) don't live in the old testament again. When someone slaps u on the right turn the left cos an eye for an eye will make everybody blind.
Did you read the story of mary magdalene when she was almost lynched?. Pls do. If anbodyy haven't sin before let him/her throw the first stone. Jesus has come to show us the way. [/quot

If so show me where Christ mentioned ''tithe''.Religionist only chose whichever favors their position per time.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
akthedream: Well,if you believe that,it meant that u also believe that jesus christ was a GAY.Prophet muhamed(S.a.w) never married a 6 or 9yrs old girl.pls prove me wrong by showing me where u read it in the holy quran.God will judge you for posting this unimaginable lie against prophet muhammed.

You are now calling Aisha a bloody liar abi?
Continue
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
rabzy01: Just keep on posting you fu.ckng bit...
Bwahahahahahaha
This one don vex
Don't worry
There are 72 9 year old waiting in Islamic paradise
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by LagosShia: 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rape and Pedophilia in the "Holy" Bible "Inspired" by the "Holy Spirit"

Numbers 31: 17-18

17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

the most outrageous is that the Bible imply that God is a Pedophile himself! (AstagfuruAllah)

Numbers 31: 25-40

25. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

26. Take the sum of the prey that was taken, both of man and of beast, thou, and Eleazar the priest, and the chief fathers of the congregation:

27. And divide the prey into two parts; between them that took the war upon them, who went out to battle, and between all the congregation:

28. And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons,(including the little girls) and of the beeves, and of the asses, and of the sheep:

29. Take it of their half, and give it unto Eleazar the priest, for an heave offering of the LORD.

30. And of the children of Israel's half, thou shalt take one portion of fifty, of the persons[b](including the little girls),[/b] of the beeves, of the asses, and of the flocks, of all manner of beasts, and give them unto the Levites, which keep the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.

31. And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.

32. And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,

33. And threescore and twelve thousand beeves,

34. And threescore and one thousand asses,

35. And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.

36. And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:

37. And the LORD'S tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.

38. And the beeves were thirty and six thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and twelve.

39. And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and one.

40. And the persons (including little girls) were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.(preteen girls)

In the verse 35 we are told that Jews caught as booty 32.000 preteen girls for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by LagosShia: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
BIBLE (im)MORALITY:

BIBLE STANDARD AND MORALITY:WHAT AN IMMORAL "WORD OF GOD" INDEED!!!

IN.CEST IN THE BIBLE:

1.) Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

2.) Jacob Son's Incestous replationship with his father's wife:

Genesis 35:22
22And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:

3.) Judah (ancestor of your "lord and savior" ) commits prostitution and in.cest and pregnantes his son's wife

Genesis 38:15-18
15When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.

16And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?

17And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?

18And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him.

IN.CEST AND RA.PE BETWEEN BROTHER AND SISTER(children of "holy" David)

2 Samuel 13:5-14 :
5And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.

6So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand.

7Then David sent home to Tamar, saying, Go now to thy brother Amnon's house, and dress him meat.

8So Tamar went to her brother Amnon's house; and he was laid down. And she took flour, and kneaded it, and made cakes in his sight, and did bake the cakes.

9And she took a pan, and poured them out before him; but he refused to eat. And Amnon said, Have out all men from me. And they went out every man from him.

10And Amnon said unto Tamar, Bring the meat into the chamber, that I may eat of thine hand. And Tamar took the cakes which she had made, and brought them into the chamber to Amnon her brother.

11And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.

12And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.

13And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.

14Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

WHOLESALE RA.PING AND IN.CEST BETWEEN SON (of David) AND HIS MOTHERS!

2 Samuel 16:22
22So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel

BIBLICAL GOD GIVES AWAY THE WIVES OF HIS BELOVED DAVID TO BE RA.PED AS PUNISHMENT!

2 Samuel 12:11-12
11Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

12For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

ONANISM

Genesis 38:8-9
8And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

PROPHETS BUT NA.KED IN THE BIBLE!

(a) “And he (Noah) drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he lay unclothed within his tent.” GENESIS 9-21

(b) ‘And he (Saul) stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down unclothed all that day and all that night Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets? ” 1 SAMUEL 19:24

(c) “How glorious was the king of Israel (David) to day, who UNCOVERED (became unclothed) himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly UNCOVERS himself 2 SAMUEL 6:20

(d) And the Lord said, like as my servant ISAIAH hath walked unclothed and barefoot three years . . . ” . . young and old, unclothed and barefoot, even with their buttocks UNCOVERED, to the shame of Egypt. ISAIAH 20:3-4

SON OF "RIGHTEOUS" DAVID RA.PES HIS SISTER!

Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar’s voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (violated) her, and LAY (Were Intimate) with her.” 2 SAMUEL 13:14

“Man after God’s own heart”,DAVID COMMITS ADULTERY!

And David sent messengers, and took her (Bathsheba); and she came in unto him, and he LAY (had intercourse) with her. . . 2 SAMUEL 11:4

DO YOU STILL REGARD THE BIBLE WITH ALL THE ABOVE EVIL AND WICKEDNESS AS THE "WORD OF GOD"?IF SUCH ARE THE PRIESTS THEN MAY GOD BLESS THE CONGREGATION!!!

Punishment of David in the bible is the ra.pe of his wives by his neighbor and the killing of his baby!
after David of the bible cheated on his wives,God punished his wives by giving them to the neighbor to be ra.ped!!!

(2 Samuel 12:11-14)
Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by LagosShia: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2013
nagoma:

@lags Shia , I respect you a lot for your knowledge and understanding of both Christianity and Islam but you should remember these verses from Surat - al - baqra; vs 6&7 - As for those who reject faith it is the same to them whether though warn them or do not warn them ; they will not believe. Vs 7: Allah hath set a seal on their hearing , and on their eyes is a veil. Great is the penalty ( they incur.
Defense of Islam to these kufur is a waste of time . You should attack their adulterated religion , continuous and relentless . Plunge your dagger deep and wide into their soft under belly which you know very well. A religion polluted by immorality, a religion of 3 gods and child molestor priests at highest level has no right to demand explanation from you.

thanks for your advice.it is well received.

some people, even though I have been the most outspoken on child marriage and I created a thread thereby offending even fellow Muslims,and I have present proofs that Aisha was no 6 or 9 year old when the Prophet (sa) married her,have insisted to malign Islam and provoke the senses of Muslims.these are the "manners" their mannerless religion teaches them.even if Islam oppose anything "bad",they want to persist in claiming Islam supports it because that it the only way they can convince the world that their pagan religion based on human sacrifice,of a blood thirsty god sacrificing his son,is "better".they forget that their own record show that their "god" literally snatched a 12 year old girl engaged to a 90 year old carpenter and he ra.ped and impregnated her at that age.of course this is not what I believe as a Muslim,but what their record present.these people forget the evil their bible stands for from ra.pe,in.cest,por.nography,adul.tery,pro$titution to cannibalism.when you are hell bent on offending others,be ready to get slapped,and in this case a slap that is way hotter.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by rabzy01: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2013
Practicing the biblical versed cited by LagosShia:

"Outrage flared over in 2010 with some calling for the arrest of the Pontiff in connection with the prosecution of priest Lawrence Murphy of Wisconsin in 1996 when Murphy admitted to molesting over 200 boys."

http://www.examiner.com/article/child-molestation-ravished-the-catholic-church-under-pope-benedict-xvi
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by nijanigga: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2013
A passionate appeal by an 11 year old girl who rejected forceful marriage and fled her home.
"11-Year-Old Yemeni Girl Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home to Avoid Forced Marriage: I'd Rather Kill Myself"

source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7_TKgw1To
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 22, 2013
LagosShia: BIBLE (im)MORALITY:

Oxford: Pedophile Muslim Boyfriend Prepared Underage Girl for Gang-rape Using intimacy gadgets and Numbing Cream

Tuesday, 26 February 2013 04:42 M. A. Khan

E-mail Print PDF

According to a report by the BBC, Mohammad Karrar, pedophile boyfriend of a 12-year-old girl, had used brutal assaults on her to prepare her for gang-rape by his friends and acquaintances.

The girl told the court that Mohammad Karrar, her boyfriend, used intimacy gadgets and numbing dental cream on her Instruments so that she can bear the pain of gang-rape by a group men, all Muslims, at an Oxford flat.

oxford-muslim-pedophile-gang-rape-accusedThis was heard in court as part of a pedophilia gang-rape case, committed by 9 Muslims men from Berkshire and Oxfordshire, accused of sexually exploiting 6 underage girls, between 11 and 15 years old.

Sobbingly she told the court that 5-6 men then came to the flat and raped her on the kitchen table.

Karrar and 8 other accomplices are being tried for a total of 51 sexual offences, including rape and trafficking of underage girls from 2004 to 2012.

She said that it hurt her “much”, and in order a stop her from crying, they gagged her mouth.

The men drank alcohol and took drugs before taking turns to rape her, she claimed.

She informed the court that Mohammad Karrar and his brother Bassam also took her to sex-parties in Wycombe where groups of men, as many as 10, would "swarm around" her, playing horrendous sex-games, including handcuffing her, horse whipping her and dripping hot wax on her.

"At the time I thought he (Mohammed Karrar) loved me."

"Forgive me, I feel stupid,” she said.

The accused, all in custody, are Kamar Jamil (27), Akhtar Dogar (32), his brother Anjum Dogar (30), Assad Hussain (32), Mohammed Karrar (38), and his brother Bassam Karrar (33), Mohammed Hussain (24), Zeeshan Ahmed (27), and Bilal Ahmed (26

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily / "You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.