Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Islam And Under Age Marriage! - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Under Age Marriage! (29741 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Senator Yerimah Clears The Air On The Issue Of 'under Age Marriage' / Islam's Position On Paedophilia And Marriage Of Under-age Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 22, 2013
LagosShia: BIBLE (im)MORALITY:

Oxford: Pedophile Muslim Boyfriend Prepared Underage Girl for Gang-rape Using intimacy gadgets and Numbing Cream

Tuesday, 26 February 2013 04:42 M. A. Khan

E-mail Print PDF

According to a report by the BBC, Mohammad Karrar, pedophile boyfriend of a 12-year-old girl, had used brutal assaults on her to prepare her for gang-rape by his friends and acquaintances.

The girl told the court that Mohammad Karrar, her boyfriend, used intimacy gadgets and numbing dental cream on her Instruments so that she can bear the pain of gang-rape by a group men, all Muslims, at an Oxford flat.

oxford-muslim-pedophile-gang-rape-accusedThis was heard in court as part of a pedophilia gang-rape case, committed by 9 Muslims men from Berkshire and Oxfordshire, accused of sexually exploiting 6 underage girls, between 11 and 15 years old.

Sobbingly she told the court that 5-6 men then came to the flat and raped her on the kitchen table.

Karrar and 8 other accomplices are being tried for a total of 51 sexual offences, including rape and trafficking of underage girls from 2004 to 2012.

She said that it hurt her “much”, and in order a stop her from crying, they gagged her mouth.

The men drank alcohol and took drugs before taking turns to rape her, she claimed.

She informed the court that Mohammad Karrar and his brother Bassam also took her to sex-parties in Wycombe where groups of men, as many as 10, would "swarm around" her, playing horrendous sex-games, including handcuffing her, horse whipping her and dripping hot wax on her.

"At the time I thought he (Mohammed Karrar) loved me."

"Forgive me, I feel stupid,” she said.

The accused, all in custody, are Kamar Jamil (27), Akhtar Dogar (32), his brother Anjum Dogar (30), Assad Hussain (32), Mohammed Karrar (38), and his brother Bassam Karrar (33), Mohammed Hussain (24), Zeeshan Ahmed (27), and Bilal Ahmed (26
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by maclatunji: 12:32am On Jul 22, 2013
Too much derailment on this thread and it is serving no constructive purpose at the moment to allow further posts at least for now. You may read what has been posted thus far.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by maclatunji: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Unlocked, no infractions please.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
it is hard to the eyes reading a muslim insulting the wife of his prophet [sa]! such insult does not stop at the one wrongly insulted [ra], but extends to the husband who married such a woman [ra] and the God [SWA] that sanction said marriage. Allah says disbeliever marries a disbeliever and believer marries believer. to doubt if Aisha [RA] the One of the wives of the prophet [SA] until his death in light of the above Statement of Allah [SWA] speaks volume. If the prophet is Muslim, and certainly he is, the accuser by insinuating otherwise may need a rethink.

By nature humans are jealous and there is definitely goodness in jealousy while there is no goodness in envy. no one wishes another gets close to his/her spouse as if taking the love away for a moment. Most men want their ex to be miserable and not have happiness with new man, while the men may have moved on with more than their share of relationship. To blame a jealous wife of the most desired man is wrong notion of opinion and definitely shows not knowing the nature of humans when it comes to matters of the heart.

Its sad that some non muslims are even saying that the prophet [sa] lusted after a crawling baby! wow. can anyone name this baby, who her parents were? anyone who has any sense will imagine that such a situation would not have arrived. definitely not with a man who refused all kinds of sexu.al freebees or proposed perks at the peak of hostility in Makka. why would he in Madina when he is the chairman be lusting after crawling baby when he didnt lust after her mother, or single dames? if money is se.xual aphrodisiac, so is influence, power and position. as wrinkled and unattractive as henry kissinger is today, it is gonna be hard pressed for any woman to refuse him. bill clinton is an example of power and its sexu.al privilege or appeal. neither clinton nor kissinger could have the influence that Muhammad [sa] had. not then if we step backward. not now because all muslim men and women call Muhammad[sa] the beloved. so to say such a person is after under age, worse a crawling baby is despicable.

@babyosisi; you may need to present your evidence by naming the crawling baby or her parents and how they knew the prophet [sa] was lusting after her since he didnt say it and no human reads mind. and in the tradition of the enemy, his Lord didnt grant him this desire! wow. how was it possible that he chose the crawling baby and even ignore all other crawling babies and those older than her and her mother who i am sure would have been more attractive, at least definitely better packaged, cleaner than a dust playing baby in the desert in 1,400 years ago. this desert at that time is not exactly today's clean and ritzy Atlanta suburb or The texas Galleria residential neighborhood.

i am not as moral as Muhammad [sa] and there is no way i will lust after chunky woman or underage or crawler, if i am to look for anything. so i will like to read about this unnamed yet clearly documented crawling baby. perhaps you will provide convincing evidence that is worth investigating.

below is evidence about the fact that Aisha [ra] is older than 9 based on circumstantial evidence, dealing with her family and her time of birth.

www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

. . . 3. The same statement is made by the famous classical commentator of the Holy Quran, Ibn Kathir, in his book Al-bidayya wal-nihaya:

“Asma died in 73 A.H. at the age of one hundred years. She was ten years older than her sister Aisha.” [7]

Apart from these three evidences, which are presented in the Urdu pamphlet referred to above, we also note that the birth of Aisha being a little before the Call is consistent with the opening words of a statement by her which is recorded four times in Bukhari. Those words are as follows:

“Ever since I can remember (or understand things) my parents were following the religion of Islam.” [8] . . .

there are other websites with similar clarification. if a person was reported to have been 6 years old when festac took place in nigeria, he will be 42 years old now. his birth year will be 1971. however if we find out that he says he was in baby's class before the end of the war, we will know that he is much older, at least 48. to insist that he 42 is somehow being not willing to accept the real truth because its new.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by spyroxy1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by sureway1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
I av once ask maclatunji if he's a graduate on one JNI Issue which he neva reply..
pls the diffrences b/t religion n culture are clear...
always think as an educated person..that you are a muslem does not make you an llletrate.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by ssiaccenture(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
to me,the maturity of a girl can not be pegged by any legislature, edict or act as it depends on personality, culture, exposure and upbringing. there are several underage girls rape by adults and if not have carnal knowledge without their parents knowing it and the culprit go scotfree after some passionate plea and regret. no religion support FORCE in whatever forms. instead of single mother and father as a result of underage sex why no get them married.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by UyiIredia(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Unfortunately Islam is casusally associated with under-age marriage. In fact, Islam correlates with but isn't the cause of under-age marriage. It is an upheld norm in the Northern parts. That said, under-age marriage is inappropriate and it is shameful that Senators would condone a law that provides grounds for it.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by udohhoney: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
this whole write up is a bunch of lies. This is taqquiya- lieing to promote religion. Mohammed had an under age wife named aisha. Aisha was six when he was given to mohamed and he ie mohamed started having sex with baby aisha at 9. He(later in life) also saw saw a toodler and said he will marry her when she comes of age. This writter wrote all this stuffs without a single quotation,so how do you want us to believe you. Show us in the quran and hadith verses which kick against child marriage. I think we should all rresearch this to know the truth.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Empiree: 3:40am On Jul 23, 2013
uu

1 Like

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Kay17: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2013
^^

And she becomes a woman at the age of puberty which is? 12? 13?
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by tinnymerit(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2013
make money now: The bill is let me use the word hyprocisy at its highest islam teaches that a girl hat to attain the age of puberty before consumating her some people say the Prophet married a girl of 6 and consumated at the age of 9 okay what was he waiting for 4 3 years he was waitin 4 her to get matured and attain d age of puberty and lets remember dat girls quickly atained d age of purberty at dat time also lets remember mary the mother of jesus in d bible got pregnant at the age of 13 so she was matured then so anyone that defiles a girl that has not attained the age of puberty is a sinner
which bible did u read that said marry married or gave birth at 13,u had better dont say what u dont know.Look straight and read your quoran and dont say what bible do t say its a sin.ok?.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by nagoma(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2013
tinnymerit:
which bible did u read that said marry married or gave birth at 13,u had better dont say what u dont know.Look straight and read your quoran and dont say what bible do t say its a sin.ok?.

But that's all you guys are doing every day - saying what you don't know. Mary must have gave birth to Jesus when she was 13 years old. That could not be unusual ( the age at that time 630 years before Muhammad. 1000 years ago or even 500 years ago or just 100 years ago child brides are very very common in almost all communities of the world and I am sure that includes your own and my own communities. But in case of you and me we are covered because we have no records of how our ancestors married 1300 years ago , not even 200 years ago. The Arabs / Muslims are victims because of their civilization because they kept records. The married according to Arab.customs with full agreement of the family , the communities and their society. Marrying a girl off at age 20 years or 25 years might have looked very odd and seriously wrong at that time. You guys are just being mischievous . At what age did your own ancestors married their daughters off 1300 years ago?
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Kay17: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
^^
While you carefully omitted the mortality rate in childbirth. Also think for yourself, is it in the interest of the child to subject it to such pains and risks to her life?

Childmarriage or early marriage is an evil.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by tpia5: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
underage marriage [13 to 16 years] is not unique to Islam.

most cultures practiced it in ancient times.

however, nowadays its not so common and is viewed differently.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
nagoma:

But that's all you guys are doing every day - saying what you don't know. Mary must have gave birth to Jesus when she was 13 years old. That could not be unusual ( the age at that time 630 years before Muhammad. 1000 years ago or even 500 years ago or just 100 years ago child brides are very very common in almost all communities of the world and I am sure that includes your own and my own communities. But in case of you and me we are covered because we have no records of how our ancestors married 1300 years ago , not even 200 years ago. The Arabs / Muslims are victims because of their civilization because they kept records. The married according to Arab.customs with full agreement of the family , the communities and their society. Marrying a girl off at age 20 years or 25 years might have looked very odd and seriously wrong at that time. You guys are just being mischievous . At what age did your own ancestors married their daughters off 1300 years ago?

I have not read any where that mary married at 13years, however, your holy books have given us valid proof of such and to which yerima is subscribing to..... and you also...
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by nagoma(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
hisblud:

I have not read any where that mary married at 13years, however, your holy books have given us valid proof of such and to which yerima is subscribing to..... and you also...

You forgot to answer my last question.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
nagoma:

You forgot to answer my last question.

At what age did your own ancestors married their daughters off 1300 years ago?

my ancestors were not jewish for start and secondly i dont know. But your holy books documents your prophet's life abi for us to read abi...
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Mustay(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Oxford: Pedophile Muslim Boyfriend Prepared Underage Girl for Gang-rape Using intimacy gadgets and Numbing Cream

Tuesday, 26 February 2013 04:42 M. A. Khan

E-mail Print PDF

According to a report by the BBC, Mohammad Karrar, pedophile boyfriend of a 12-year-old girl, had used brutal assaults on her to prepare her for gang-rape by his friends and acquaintances.

The girl told the court that Mohammad Karrar, her boyfriend, used intimacy gadgets and numbing dental cream on her Instruments so that she can bear the pain of gang-rape by a group men, all Muslims, at an Oxford flat.

oxford-muslim-pedophile-gang-rape-accusedThis was heard in court as part of a pedophilia gang-rape case, committed by 9 Muslims men from Berkshire and Oxfordshire, accused of sexually exploiting 6 underage girls, between 11 and 15 years old.

Sobbingly she told the court that 5-6 men then came to the flat and raped her on the kitchen table.

Karrar and 8 other accomplices are being tried for a total of 51 sexual offences, including rape and trafficking of underage girls from 2004 to 2012.

She said that it hurt her “much”, and in order a stop her from crying, they gagged her mouth.

The men drank alcohol and took drugs before taking turns to rape her, she claimed.

She informed the court that Mohammad Karrar and his brother Bassam also took her to sex-parties in Wycombe where groups of men, as many as 10, would "swarm around" her, playing horrendous sex-games, including handcuffing her, horse whipping her and dripping hot wax on her.

"At the time I thought he (Mohammed Karrar) loved me."

"Forgive me, I feel stupid,” she said.

O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants,
gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to
other than Allah ], and divining arrows are
but defilement from the work of Satan, so
avoid it that you may be successful.

http://quran.com/5/90

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that
the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “No one who
commits Zina is a believer at the moment when
he is committing Zina; no one who steals is a
believer at the moment when he is stealing; no
one who drinks wine is a believer at the
moment when he is drinking it; and no robber
is a believer at the moment when he is robbing
and the people are looking on.” (Sahih)
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by islam24: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
abdulkayus: The "Under-age" Marriage with consummation (I.e. carnal knowledge, sexual intercourse) is not permitted in Islam, a girl has to reach the age of puberty before marriage can be consummated (I.e. carnal knowledge, sexual intercourse) .

But Islam permits the betrothal, engagement and marriage of a girl even at birth and of-course this has always been the practice of many cultures in Africa and the world over.
However , the girl might grow up and refused to be married to the man she is betrothed, engaged or married to at birth - either due to religion or lack of love.
Her permission must be sought before the marriage could be consummated. There is no forced marriage in Islam.

The Prophet (Peace and blessings of God be upon him) did not approve of forced marriage.
He [the best of mankind] (saw) is the best example for us to follow. Allahu Allam....Allah knows best.

Read more here: http://www.mashallah.net/marriage-with-the-quran
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by BetaThings: 2:12am On Jul 28, 2013
hisblud:
my ancestors were not jewish for start and secondly i dont know. But your holy books documents your prophet's life abi for us to read abi...

So you can criticise another person's culture without knowing yours?
Suppose your own culture allowed similar or worse, what would that make you? A hypocrite?
My point. It does not make sense mocking anyone exam's result if you have no clue yet as to your own score on the same exam
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by BetaThings: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Oxford: Pedophile Muslim Boyfriend Prepared Underage Girl for Gang-rape Using intimacy gadgets and Numbing Cream
1. This is extra marital sex and rape. This is not marriage
2. Should we bring posts about crimes committed by some cameroonians and/or Christians to prove that EVERY cameroonians and/or Christians are all criminals?
http://www.christianforums.com/t7642993/
http://christianchildabuse..com/2010/05/pedophiles-paradise.html

Rachel was found screaming in a pool of blood by her Auntie Emily and flown 229 miles to a hospital in Nome. The doctor asked if she wanted to see a priest. She said yes. In walked Father James Poole—a popular priest, radio personality on KNOM, and, according to allegations in at least five lawsuits, serial child rapist. Father Poole has never been convicted of a crime, but the Jesuits have settled numerous sex-abuse claims against him since 2005, in excess of $5 million, according to an attorney involved in four of those five lawsuits. Exact figures aren't available because some of the settlements involve confidentiality agreements. The Jesuits have never let a single case against Father Poole go to trial.

In a 2005 deposition, Rachel testified that she had been molested by Father Poole in 1975, while in Nome for her second suicide attempt, an attempted overdose of alcohol and pills. He'd come sit by her bed, put his hand under the hospital blanket, and handle her, she said.

She traveled between Stebbins and Nome several times in the late 1970s, spending time in hospitals and receiving homes. By 1977, Rachel testified, Poole had given her gonorrhea, and by 1978 she was pregnant with his child. In an interview with The Stranger, she said Poole encouraged her to get an abortion and tell the doctors she had been raped by her father. She followed his advice. "He brainwashed me," she said. "He messed up my head, man."

Rachel Mike's father died in 2004. A year later, she heard Elsie Boudreau, another survivor of Poole's abuse, being interviewed on the radio. Listening to Boudreau, Rachel was moved to finally tell the truth.

"He's gone, and I'll never have a chance to tell him in person," she said, talking about her father between heaving sobs. "I was scared. In a way he knew, but—he never even touched me."

"This man," says Anchorage-based attorney Ken Roosa, referring to Poole, "has left a trail of carnage behind him."

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by BetaThings: 2:33am On Jul 28, 2013
tpia@:
underage marriage [13 to 16 years] is not unique to Islam.

most cultures practiced it in ancient times.

however, nowadays its not so common and is viewed differently.
Thanks for conceding a fact
But do Nigerians (given that we say marriage should be at 18) have the right to accuse a Swede who is legally permitted to marry a 15 yr old or a Croat who is legally allowed to marry a 14 yr old of being married to an underage girl?
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by vedaxcool(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
BetaThings:
Thanks for conceding a fact
But do Nigerians (given that we say marriage should be at 18) have the right to accuse a Swede who is legally permitted to marry a 15 yr old or a Croat who is legally allowed to marry a 14 yr old of being married to an underage girl?

I doubt they will move against their white supreme masters
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
vedaxcool:

I doubt they will move against their white supreme masters
of course they will but right after you move against your arab masters

1 Like

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by vedaxcool(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: of course they will but right after you move against your arab masters
I have no Arab master only in the despotic dreams of Paul biya who apparently has deprived u of credible information can such lies exist.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by tpia5: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
BetaThings:
Thanks for stating a fact

You're welcome.

If they're on nigerian soil and breaking the law.

Same way both nationalities can accuse nigerians if they ( nigerians) break the laws of their own countries too.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by BetaThings: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
tpia@:
If they're on nigerian soil and breaking the law.

Same way both nationalities can accuse Nigerians if they ( Nigerians) break the laws of their own countries too.

Marriage is little different because they can relocate. If these people get married legally in their countries to their fellow nationals (15yr old Swedish girl/14yr old Croatian girl), if they come to Nigeria and Nigerians see them cuddling, can they be accused of molesting underage girls?
Or does a Nigerian have the right to look at them disapprovingly since by Nigerian "standards" they are actually cradle-robbers.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by tpia5: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
BetaThings:

Marriage is little different because they can relocate. If these people get married legally in their countries to their fellow nationals (15yr old Swedish girl/14yr old Croatian girl), if they come to Nigeria and Nigerians see them cuddling, can they be accused of molesting underage girls?
Or does a Nigerian have the right to look at them disapprovingly since by Nigerian "standards" they are actually cradle-robbers.

yes to all your questions.

laws are not identical across the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily / "You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.