Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland (1494 Views)

Learn Web Design Live In Nairaland / Best Blog Hosting Site In The World / I Think My Fellow Webmasters Will Find This Information Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
About me (view my full profile), and the other ( (c) 2013). They bot have the same link so why not leave the last one at the bottom
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 1:20am On Aug 01, 2013
I'll see what I'll do about that
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
I have been hearing a lot about blogs, bloggers and blog
sites. Sounds interesting when I hear people talk about it,
looks interesting when I see bloggers succeed just by
posting articles online for people to read.
To cut the story short, blogging is wat I admire and I
wanna join the league of bloggers in Nigeria. The only
thing I know is to register wit either blogger or wordpress
or sort, I need advice on how to start cos m a newbie
here. Bloggers pls help a brother here. Tnx much.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Okay check here: http://www.google.com/search?q=becoming%20aa%20successful%20blogger/ and dont forget to ask questions cool
going back to my VB!!!
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
FYI, the blog has now hit 1000 pageviews. I'm targeting 2,000 by next week
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
harkindele: I have been hearing a lot about blogs, bloggers and blog
sites. Sounds interesting when I hear people talk about it,
looks interesting when I see bloggers succeed just by
posting articles online for people to read.
To cut the story short, blogging is wat I admire and I
wanna join the league of bloggers in Nigeria. The only
thing I know is to register wit either blogger or wordpress
or sort, I need advice on how to start cos m a newbie
here. Bloggers pls help a brother here. Tnx much.
What do you want to blog about?
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2013
datChelseaBoy: FYI, the blog has now hit 1000 pageviews. I'm targeting 2,000 by next week
congrats. I am going steady also. Check ma new template!!! wink
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nice template. What is your total pageviews now
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
datChelseaBoy: What do you want to blog about?
Sports, entertainment, and lifestyle
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
1205 for now cos ive paused posting.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
harkindele:
do you have a passion for these areas?
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 12:00am On Aug 04, 2013
big-t:
1178 as we speak. I'll overtake you tomorrow. Yipeee!
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2013
harkindele:
You have to narrow it down to the area you are most comfortable in. Narrowing it down to one of those will allow you to come up with topics which you are going to post more often than when you are dealing with all three. If you are blogging about the niche you have the most passion for you'll not have to worry about what to post, they'll come to you naturally. So my broda if you want to succeed as a blogger you have to blog about what interests you. If you have more questions you can ask.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2013
Harkindele, try to visit my blog: www.advenpix.tk and see how I organised things there, you will also see that it is about pictures. The posts were written by me and me alone.
Are you a good writer and researcher?
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2013
datChelseaBoy: You have to narrow it down to the area you are most comfortable in. Narrowing it down to one of those will allow you to come up with topics which you are going to post more often than when you are dealing with all three. If you are blogging about the niche you have the most passion for you'll not have to worry about what to post, they'll come to you naturally. So my broda if you want to succeed as a blogger you have to blog about what interests you. If you have more questions you can ask.
Sports interest me the most, I have spent almost half of my life reading blogs from other sport analyst, now I want to contribute. I want to do what I love most. Not only talk sports, write sports.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2013
big-t:
Harkindele, try to visit my blog: www.advenpix.tk and see how I organised things there, you will also see that it is about pictures. The posts were written by me and me alone.
Are you a good writer and researcher?
Ok tnx, I will say that I'm good at writing, but sports is my passion. I want to do this now because ASUU has giving me the chance to do so. Tnx 4 the link, very useful
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2013
harkindele:
Sports interest me the most, I have spent almost half of my life reading blogs from other sport analyst, now I want to contribute. I want to do what I love most. Not only talk sports, write sports.
You have to choose between sports analysis and sports news because they are d two best niches in sports. At http://wearebluesforever..com I analyze football (especially about Chelsea) because I can't compete with those that focus on the latest football news like goal.com and foxsoccer. So I suggest you should do the same. Sports analysis will be the best niche for you.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
datChelseaBoy: You have to choose between sports analysis and sports news because they are d two best niches in sports. At http://wearebluesforever..com I analyze football (especially about Chelsea) because I can't compete with those that focus on the latest football news like goal.com and foxsoccer. So I suggest you should do the same. Sports analysis will be the best niche for you.
Yea fnks, I think I will follow what uv said here. m havinq a difficult time setting up d blog, the whole thing looks confusing
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
have you created the blog already?
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
big-t:
My blog has officially overtaken yours. 1400 and counting grin
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
datChelseaBoy: My blog has officially overtaken yours. 1400 and counting grin
that must have been because I rested. Watch out for my joker. cool
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
datChelseaBoy: have you created the blog already?
Yea, tried creating one with wordpress yesterday, but I later abandoned it cos I don't understand much, I think maybe I should just chill and read more b4 doing anything. Maybe u can put me tru on how to design my blog n make it fine like urs.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
harkindele:
Yea, tried creating one with wordpress yesterday, but I later abandoned it cos I don't understand much, I think maybe I should just chill and read more b4 doing anything. Maybe u can put me tru on how to design my blog n make it fine like urs.
i think blogger.com is better than wordpress. I stand to be corrected on this though. I said this because i have been updating my blog via my phone since day1 and i am still going steady. I havent seen it myself on pc yet since i have changed the template. .wordpress is not mobile friendly when it comes to mobile blogging because you cant design on mobile.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
big-t:
that must have been because I rested. Watch out for my joker. cool
I rested for one week, but it took me 4 days to overtake you
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
big-t:

i think blogger.com is better than wordpress. I stand to be corrected on this though. I said this because i have been updating my blog via my phone since day1 and i am still going steady. I havent seen it myself on pc yet since i have changed the template. .wordpress is not mobile friendly when it comes to mobile blogging because you cant design on mobile.
That's true. For starters, Blogger is the best option for you. That's why most of the blogs you see are dot blogs. I used to have a Wordpress blog but I abandoned it cos it was not as flexible as I wanted.
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2013
datChelseaBoy: I rested for one week, but it took me 4 days to overtake you
so how are u waxing now? If i may ask you 'officially'
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
big-t:
so how are u waxing now? If i may ask you 'officially'
1900 and counting
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Just a lil difference.. How am i even sure that you are telling the truth adn that u r not counting ur own views
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
there's no need lying
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
I got u......
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by datChelseaBoy: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2013
I'm cooking something new. I wan2 expand my scope so I came up with something bigger. It's still under construction though. I'll tell you when I'm done
Re: I Think I Have The Best Blog In Nairaland by bigt2(m): 3:41am On Aug 09, 2013
Fingers crossseeeed....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create Shipping And Courier Website With Tracking In 2019 / Help / Affordable Web Design Service For Businesses, Churches, Corporate Organisations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.