Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? (27759 Views)

Ever Had A Cotton Bud Stuck In Your Ear? :share Your Experience / Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not? / Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Randerl: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
None of them. I have used and still use NAILS and NEEDLES.

aniiii: A)

B)

grin

C)

D)

E)

cool

F)

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Teeted: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thats my principal tool
G.
My little finger
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Blazinraj01(f): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tolexander: e ma seun iya wa!

Agba yin a kale!

E ma pe fun wa o!
smiley
Ko t'ope o
Amin o ati eyin naa
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by stagger: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nothing beats biro covers, hair pins. I also sometimes use the end of a plastic spoon (the type used to serve rice in parties) because the groove can help me do some cool ear scooping. Nothing beats the feeling.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by sucess001(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
i use C wella...i cut off the sharp end and use it...i basically use all aside the feather...but i tink yall missed one very gud one ...

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by makahlj2: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
A, C, D, E, F and some non-listed which I shall not mention.

P.S. Okay, I'll list some: scissors, screwdrivers and PDA styluses.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by didisky(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by riloxy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2013

B)

grin

C)

D)

E)

cool

F)

. I prefer the strands in between leaves.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Teegurlee(f): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lol! Am guilty as charged. I use A,E and F.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by yusluv1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Guilty of all except C
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Deeman87: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Now I use tester (screw driver)its more safer cos last 2weeks I used cotton bud bt d wool got stucked in my ear so I av to ask a fren to help me pull it out bt it went deeper n deeper, I av to visit d hospital...
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by brosdoncome(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
I use screw driver, tester, thin wire copper, hair pins....A,C,D,E and F. I like playing with danger tongue
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Shaadey: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
All. . .bt c 4 d outer ear cuz I gat natural hole dre xo i use it 2 rmv dirt
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by leonard509(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
all of the above. . .
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
I hv used all of them and some unmentioned ones like armoured cable,wheel spoke,bones etc.the feeling na die.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by perragy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]

Feathers sends me up above the sky!

Recommended for itchy deeper ears!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by NosaHenry(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
I ve used all of them and i dont think i can ever stop using them
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by jahlove4jah: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
A D E & F

B)

grin

C)

D)

E)

cool

F)

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by OkochiZico(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm guilty to all of d displayed items.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
I've only used the cotton swabs..but some of the posts are both gross and hilarious lol i mean a nail.. really?
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by toshmann(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2013

B)

grin

C)

D)

E)

cool

F)

Lolololol grin

B, C & E cheesy

B sweet eh grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by toshmann(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
perragy: [color=#990000][/color]

Feathers sends me up above the sky!

Recommended for itchy deeper ears!
Na so my guy. cheesy
Chei! Una don remind me of my teenage days grin
Those feathers sweet like 0rga$M cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by reallytired: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
All of the above!
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by laksydXY(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mi use all Oooooooooo grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Godson201333(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
I did tried all but now always use my cotton bud.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm guilty of sticking all in my ears not to clean but scratch. I mostly clean with cotton buds.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by bettydee(f): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
@OP, all works for me,it just has to do with availability in time of need.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Use feather,u wil b singing halleluyah in d highest.Just like heaven,just like heaven on earth.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
toshmann:
Na so my guy. cheesy
Chei! Una don remind me of my teenage days grin
Those feathers sweet like 0rga$M cheesy
azin,E sweet no b small.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by uyogabie(f): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Used all even broom sticks.But feathers still remain my favorite.I was so crazy about it then i took it wherever i went.Had one constantly under my pillow.Now,i use cotton bud.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta: I actually feel very uncomfortable with Hydrogen Peroxide? What if I got the fake or expired one? undecided
myfrnd use OrorO clean dat ear.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
mikelreal: well ve used A~F. also used Tester. folded paper, broom, tooth pick. lol etc
oboii,tester?Ur ear get nut or u b robot?Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things That Can Cause Low Sperm Count / LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge / Why You Should Avoid Eating Fruits During Medication - Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.