Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward (25305 Views)

Army Offers N1m Reward On Abducted Colonel / Sokoto State Governor Gives N1m Reward Initiativeto Cleanest Street In Sokoto / Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by penny01502: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

All akpabio knows is to squander state fund. . . Well being the arrowhead of Jonathan's 2015 presidential election bid,he's untouchable. Very smart thief !
its so sad that your brain is wash
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Kelvin4life: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2013
[quote
author=VicGoodGuy]If you're an electrician here, listen carefully. In
case of next time, here's how it is done. since the security chap wasn't
looking, put the parcel of wad inside the AC, tell him that the AC has
to be taken to the workshop cos it can't be repaired there in the lodge.
Get the driver (your paddyman) to help you carry the AC to your
workshop. That is cool 20M for you and 20M for the driver instead of
just 1M. Its not rocket science. [/quote]guy u too much,sabi boy.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by eprynce(m): 7:03am On Jul 22, 2013
donem: Very Honest Electrician

Really? The story implies that the condition wasn't suitable for connivance with the driver, so he decided to be 'honest'.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by papil: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2013
to be frank wit U̶̲̥̅̊ he wasn't honest but had no choice cos he was been monitored,lucky him as he was rewarded
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by addicted268(f): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2013
1025: this is the worst electrician nigeria has produced. if i may ask, is akpabio and other useless politicians not part of the much politicized cash-less society law rolled out for the poor masses?
how many laws do we have here in nigeria?

Abi oo.this reminds me of the book ANIMAL FARM.the law,All animals are equal but some are more equal than the others.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2013
1025: this is the worst electrician nigeria has produced. if i may ask, is akpabio and other useless politicians not part of the much politicized cash-less society law rolled out for the poor masses?
how many laws do we have here in nigeria?
c mumu,afta go form james bond carry d money komot 4 governors logde make i see,you go do ur electrical work 4 prison in d next 100yrs.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2013
chucksbadt: [size=15pt]THAT ELECTRICIAN NA FOOL angry angry!!

HUNGER NEVA WIRE AM!! angry angry
[/size]
u think say na all electrician be kpako?
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by propzncribz: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2013
What is a Governor doing with that amount of cash? EFCC what are you guys waiting for?
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Raypawer(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2013
biafranqueen: So nobody questions why this ITT has $250, 000? Over 40 million NGN in is drawer embarassed look at the comments shocked
I am starting to believe that most people if given a chance to steal public funds would do worst then elected officials.
Leaders are a reflection of the people!

shaaaarap, reflection of who? Me and my Gov no get same xter. Nons.enc.e
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2013
Choi,nigeria no get future atall o.C d comment pple are making....!Our so called future leaders go bad pas d current leaders.Our future leaders dem b badooos o.Make i dey find country to sign citizenship o,9ja future is dark dan blindness.#looking 4 money to steal,flying my pregnant gf to luxembourg asap,my child can neva be born in dis blindman paradise called nigeria#.Sumtimz i wonda weda na crude oil we dey export or palm oyel.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Tushkid74(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2013
That Driver eff up.
Since the Elect' done co-operate finish.
E suppose use him office displace that security man(since im be top aide to Akpabio),or recruit am for d runz.
Now water don pass garri 4 him.Smh.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2013
This culd make a gud storyline for nollywood stuff i swear! Dis na real baaaaaaad deal for the driver. WTF! Why dem no include d security guy at once?
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by purplekayc(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maxymilliano: Amazing..... Perhaps they were taken to the vent by a rat!
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by expensive007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
there are reasons attached to his honesty. E no easy to be honest.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by jadina(f): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
he was given one million naira immediately i thought he found dollars? where did the operative get the one million? was it kept in the lodge as part of state expense fund? or he went to a bureau de change? very funny. i wonder who is fooling who between the thiefer and the thiefee angry angry angry
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by mediachirps(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
sentiments, how come he has such amount of doller in cash?
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by guideman: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
If the EFCC should reclaim the already eroded public confidence, they should step in and conduct further investigation into this matter.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by jpphilips(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
zeelo2014: The electrician ought to have re-stole the money cos at this point the governor stole it from the coffers of the state,then stolen from him by the driver. - 1+(-1)=0

olodo
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
zeelo2014: The electrician ought to have re-stole the money cos at this point the governor stole it from the coffers of the state,then stolen from him by the driver. - 1+(-1)=0
Oga mathematician but - 1 + (- 1)= -2
U are too dull to be here(NL).
@topic, no comment.
Re: Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward by billyG(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
That foolish electrician will remain poor again,he shld hav insist on 70/30% angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ahmed Boarding A Commercial Flight At Ilorin Airport (pic) / Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised / Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.