Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Love,lust And Infatuation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love,lust And Infatuation. (1086 Views)

I Call It Emotional Trauma And Infatuation / Love And Infatuation? / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love,lust And Infatuation. by Elevation(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hello Men and Women ...those three aforementioned words occur usually with young adults i want us to clarify them..and state their characteristics and effects on our state of being...thanks
Re: Love,lust And Infatuation. by Elevation(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Let me add this Love:An intense feeling of deep affection the words here for me are 1.Intense 2. Feeling 3.Deep 4. Affection...this shows the feeling has to be deep and affection which signifies likeness has to be involved but the question is how many relationships today are built on true affection.
Re: Love,lust And Infatuation. by Elevation(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Lust is simply defined as a strong sexual desire...the key words 1.strong 2.sexual 3.desire it simply means no love is involved its just concupiscence..nothing more it sure has its own effects on the parties involved,once they but get used to each other the lust would eventually wane out and they'd be looking for "new adventure" so they say.
Re: Love,lust And Infatuation. by Dubemkelly(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
This has been discussed over n over. Let's b creative n introduce sth new plz
Re: Love,lust And Infatuation. by Elevation(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dubemkelly: This has been discussed over n over. Let's b creative n introduce sth new plz
thanks can u pls tell me how i can do away with it?
Re: Love,lust And Infatuation. by jworos(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
GUY U 4GOT TO ADD SOMETHING "OBSESSION"

(1) (Reply)

Why We Operate On The Streets – Teenage Prostitutes / For Men – 7 Types Of Ladies You Should Not Date! / What Will You If You Are In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.