Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream (240397 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by BONES488: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2015
fdmskincare:
. Hello ma,can I ask why you say my products are rubbish?

I used it and it gave me multiple colours on my face.

Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by fdmskincare: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=BONES488 post=36425124]

I used it and it gave me multiple colours on my face. What's your name ma,why didn't you tell me.if what your saying is true you would have told us first before broadcasting to the whole world.am very very very sure my products didn't do such a thing to you.and if your sure of what your saying pls prove it ma.and please tell me and nairaland your identify on my bbm or whatsapp. Thank you ma.

Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by fdmskincare: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
BONES488:

I used it and it gave me multiple colours on my face.
. Can you please identify your self on bbm or whatsapp? We followup on most of our clients ma ,so please let me know your name.if indeed our cream did that to you,you would have told us.am very very very sure my products did do such to you,cos you would atleast have told me first.which you didn't.
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by BONES488: 3:29am On Aug 08, 2015
fdmskincare:
. Can you please identify your self on bbm or whatsapp? We followup on most of our clients ma ,so please let me know your name.if indeed our cream did that to you,you would have told us.am very very very sure my products did do such to you,cos you would atleast have told me first.which you didn't.

How many times do you want me to identify myself to you this madam?
What's wrong with you ?
I ve left you to your conscience.

Don't ever quote me again if you don't want fire and brimstone on top of your head.

Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by hottadiva(f): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dear Iyaloja, do you still stand by this statement or have things changed by 2015? I'm looking at your website and can't find any of the products. Do you have them at kuddy?
Iyaoloja:
What is your skin tone (color)? For the darker skin, QEI with Almond Oil is a good place to start from, this would get you about 2 shades lighters. And the next step, after using the QEI with almond oil for about 3 months should be the QEI+ with Shea Butter. This is actually one of my favorites for clients, it get you lighter while giving you a lovely even and bright complexion.
If you still want to get lighter, then QEI+ with Carrot oil, is the next step for a very active process. I've found that Privilege or Oriental are best used in the last lightening stage. Either of those 2; privilege and oriental, do a good job of brightening the skin some more while also maintaining it. With many lightening products, when used for a long duration, the skin starts to get damage, this is NOT the case with QEI+. Which is why it has done so well after so many years in the market.

Please note that there are many fake counterparts of the QEI+, I have seen some stores that sell the body wash of it. QEI+ does not manufacture it. Nor do they manufacture an extra large size of the body lotion....fake!

You may also purchase at:
www.iyaoloja.com
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by Pearl007(f): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by efeotaigbe: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello iyaoloja im unable to access ur site or join ur discussion group....i have been using Qei+ for a very long time but i recently bought one and suprisinly it got me really so dark that i had to start wondering if there is the fake of it...i still wish to keep using it but i really want to buy the original this time around...your prompt response will be appreciated
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by homesodear: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made before train in date.

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by fdmskincare: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by charlsecy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Iyaoloja:
If you still want to get lighter, then QEI+ with Carrot oil, is the next step for a very active process.
Must one mix QEI+ with Carrot Oil with serum before it can lighten one?
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by genevieve1010: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Secret To Attracking a Man's Attention To you.

http://hishighnexoilperf..com.ng/
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by rossi5(f): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Iyaoloja:
What is your skin tone (color)? For the darker skin, QEI with Almond Oil is a good place to start from, this would get you about 2 shades lighters. And the next step, after using the QEI with almond oil for about 3 months should be the QEI+ with Shea Butter. This is actually one of my favorites for clients, it get you lighter while giving you a lovely even and bright complexion.
If you still want to get lighter, then QEI+ with Carrot oil, is the next step for a very active process. I've found that Privilege or Oriental are best used in the last lightening stage. Either of those 2; privilege and oriental, do a good job of brightening the skin some more while also maintaining it. With many lightening products, when used for a long duration, the skin starts to get damage, this is NOT the case with QEI+. Which is why it has done so well after so many years in the market.

Please note that there are many fake counterparts of the QEI+, I have seen some stores that sell the body wash of it. QEI+ does not manufacture it. Nor do they manufacture an extra large size of the body lotion....fake!

You may also purchase at:
www.iyaoloja.com

hello ma,I appreciate ur coment here u know,am light in complexion also,but my face is the isaue I have,struggle with pimples and little dark sports here there, all I need a cream that will clear all this n give a glowing skin.
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2015
I use QEI+ carrot + serum and I'm sweet chocolate, nothing close to yellow. And oh, I have been using it for ages. I'm not looking to tone either. . .
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by debris: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
ifyalways:
I use QEI+ carrot + serum and I'm sweet chocolate, nothing close to yellow. And oh, I have been using it for ages. I'm not looking to tone either. . .

what soap do u use as u apply Qei also do u use sunscreens/sunblocks?
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by ifyalways(f): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
debris:

what soap do u use as u apply Qei also do u use sunscreens/sunblocks?
I bath with St. Ives purifying sea salt body wash and use ocean secret's sunblock cream. It's SPF 90 ( find attached).

I buy my creams from ebeano supermarket or med plus so I doubt if it's fake. My point is : QEI+ MIGHT not tone everyone.

Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by charlsecy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
ifyalways:
I use QEI+ carrot + serum and I'm sweet chocolate, nothing close to yellow.
Does QEI+ whiten the body?
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by oyinkansolami: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Evening,I've been using vovi complexion milk for over a month then I noticed green veins on my face and my complexion isn't even...pls can anyone tell me what to do?...Thanks
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by figur: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
@ifyalways, I just bought the QE1t but I didn't buy any carrot plus serum
I have been using it since last week friday and I can't say I have seen much difference. I want to be sure about the name of the serum u mentioned, is it " carrot plus serum"?
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by ifyalways(f): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
figur:
@ifyalways, I just bought the QE1t but I didn't buy any carrot plus serum
I have been using it since last week friday and I can't say I have seen much difference. I want to be sure about the name of the serum u mentioned, is it " carrot plus serum"?
Hello dear, the name of the serum is not carrot plus, its "Active Harmonie Reparateur" . It has QEI+ written on the body then the Active bla bla written under. smiley
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by swarty: 2:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Am dark in complexion,was told 2 purchase d QEI+,kinda finding it hard 2 get it in d market...pls how do I get it,ND I mid som1 2 list d tins I hv to buy,d serum,soap,nd all.som1 pls help!!!
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by barbielansky: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls I wan 2 add 2 bottles of pure skin serum to my cream, I use fair and balance brightening cream. Will it be gud?
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by adelaarin: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:334600E3
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by adelaarin: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
swarty:
Am dark in complexion,was told 2 purchase d QEI+,kinda finding it hard 2 get it in d market...pls how do I get it,ND I mid som1 2 list d tins I hv to buy,d serum,soap,nd all.som1 pls help!!!
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:334600E3
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by ladyb81: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
fdmskincare:
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Stop deceiving people with ur product
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2015
ladyb81:

Stop deceiving people with ur product

Again? Wetin happen? Remember u have to use a product regularly for atleast a month before you can review or condemn.
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by Stesibelle17(f): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Hi. I av a brown skin, but it is dull. I don't want to lighten up, I just want it to glow. Pls wat cream can be recommended for me. Bn using easy white for a month and half now, bt am nt seeing any change. Thanks
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by amii131(f): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
ifyalways post=39112205]
I bath with St. Ives purifying sea salt body wash and use ocean secret's sunblock cream. It's SPF 90 ( find attached).

Hi have been using the Qei shea butter lotion for the spots removal on my body i use the fair&white gold exfoliating soap to bath,though on my face am having small rashies on my face i use the lotion on it due the black spot removal,pls did u experience such at ur first use like the small rashes am getting on my face or could it be the soap?
Re: Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream by ifyalways(f): 5:12am On Nov 30, 2015
swarty:
Where are you? QEI shouldn't be that difficult to get.

Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person / 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin / Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52