Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Cabanna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cabanna (4280 Views)

Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? / Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabanna by abpatrick7(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
grin tongue
Re: Cabanna by Nomski0(f): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
Can she just wake up one morning and declare herself an actress to be?
You should have seen the signs/vibes she gave. And if it is an impulsive decision, you can easily change her mind.
If you cant then the worst has to be done, leave her or the best can be done, support her and learn to live with it if you love her.

1 Like

Re: Cabanna by daisyella: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
If he really loves and trust her, knowing its her dream, d least he could do is 2 support her. Nevertheless, he should go ahead and marry her so dey can clearly define deir relationship before d spirit of stardom carries her away, and if she's willing 2 make d relationship work, its up 2 her 2 select d roles she plays in movies.

1 Like

Re: Cabanna by didicold(f): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
@op
think about actin in all its ramifications, r u ready for d gossip,lies, d media linkin ur wife/gf to anoda actor(it will alwayz happen), undressin on national nd international tv,travelin to far locations;children nko?,because she wont want to get pregnant soon because her career is just startin etc,if u can cope wit all dese nd much more den go ahead.
The real question here is "how tolerant are u, op?"

1 Like

Re: Cabanna by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hmmmm... See gobe! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Cabanna by Obinnau(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
Never for me in this lifetime! I hate the publicity that come with it, more over the gossips can even break your family.
Re: Cabanna by xynerise: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
With the way you described her actions, I can see she is enthusiastic about this dream.

Whether you agree or not, it wont stop her from chasing that dream. If she chooses that just for her not to be a liabilty or be dependent on you, why not give her a chance to explore her God given talent?

No fear she no go be Tonto Dikeh grin

1 Like

Re: Cabanna by abpatrick7(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
didicold: @op
think about actin in all its ramifications, r u ready for d gossip,lies, d media linkin ur wife/gf to anoda actor(it will alwayz happen), undressin on national nd international tv,travelin to far locations;children nko?,because she wont want to get pregnant soon because her career is just startin etc,if u can cope wit all dese nd much more den go ahead.
The real question here is "how tolerant are u, op?"

Yea, on point. How tolerant can d guy be is d ish. Not many can go for it.
Re: Cabanna by Xaviers(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pato... Don't tell me our wife has decided to go into d entertainment industry??...

Nevertheless, i see nothing wrong in it. Give her Ɣ☺ΰя support 100%... Nd besides she can't just wake up one morning η decide dat! You shud v noticed signs or potentials for singing or acting... smiley wink
Re: Cabanna by abpatrick7(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
grin... Badooooo Badooo
Where thou at?
Hmmmmm...U dey run?
Na real gobe!

Idowuogbo: Hmmmm... See gobe! lipsrsealed
Re: Cabanna by abpatrick7(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Obinnau: Never for me in this lifetime! I hate the publicity that come with it, more over the gossips can even break your family.

Nice one Obi

1 Like

Re: Cabanna by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
The guy is scared. It's normal considering the package with actresses.
She loves acting and it makes her happy

She's your fiancee which means you carry the whole baggage. it really depends on the kind of acting roles she's running in her mind. You're not being selfish if you ask her the kind she wants to play.

If it's the whole romance thing, it's not only her choice but yours too. You can enter the whole 411 thing just for her or you'll take an early nose dive

I won't tell you what to do. in fact, thank God I'm not in the guy's shoes. But if that makes her happy, then it's your duty not to ignore her

1 Like

Re: Cabanna by abpatrick7(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
xynerise: With the way you described her actions, I can see she is enthusiastic about this dream.

Whether you agree or not, it wont stop her from chasing that dream. If she chooses that just for her not to be a liabilty or be dependent on you, why not give her a chance to explore her God given talent?

No fear she no go be Tonto Dikeh grin

Lol @ d no fear part
Re: Cabanna by richerd: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Love is compatibility too.dis obviousli wil continue tu put a strain on d relationship. So dnt boda, go 4 wat u can tk

1 Like

Re: Cabanna by abpatrick7(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
Xavier's:
Pato... Don't tell me our wife has decided to go into d entertainment industry??...

Nevertheless, i see nothing wrong in it. Give her Ɣ☺ΰя support 100%... Nd besides she can't just wake up one morning η decide dat! You shud v noticed signs or potentials for singing or acting... smiley wink

Lol... Not my wife man.
Re: Cabanna by abpatrick7(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
joeydozzy: The guy is scared. It's normal considering the package with actresses.
She loves acting and it makes her happy

She's your fiancee which means you carry the whole baggage. it really depends on the kind of acting roles she's running in her mind. You're not being selfish if you ask her the kind she wants to play.

If it's the whole romance thing, it's not only her choice but yours too. You can enter the whole 411 thing just for her or you'll take an early nose dive

I won't tell you what to do. in fact, thank God I'm not in the guy's shoes. But if that makes her happy, then it's your duty not to ignore her

Very true bro. It going to be a dicey one. I don't envy d guy either. Buh if he can tolerate as one poster puts it, then may it be. Otherwise its gon b very challenging.
Re: Cabanna by mastroesco(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
My bro, its a difficult situation not just for the fact that most guys don't buy the idea of their wife being an actress but the man in question is a private person.
He should sit her down and talk to her. Tell him why he doesn't buy her idea and hear her own side of the story.
And if she insists that's what she wants, no going back on that and he insists too he doesn't want to be married to an actress then they should give the relationship a second thought cos marriage is a life time thing and giving it a trial to see the outcome is never an option.

1 Like

Re: Cabanna by Andrew3(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
No way. angryNo way.
Re: Cabanna by abpatrick7(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
::Andrew:::
No way. angryNo way.

Lol... Straight on.
Re: Cabanna by Sanboy25: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
I'll let her live her dream, when she'll be tired of the industry, she'll be grateful that I stayed at her side during all these years. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cabanna by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
N to the O.
Re: Cabanna by abpatrick7(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
sexkillz: N to the O.

Hmmmm... Very decisive n straight on chief.
Re: Cabanna by abpatrick7(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sanboy25: I'll let her live her dream, when she'll be tired of the industry, she'll be grateful that I stayed at her side during all these years. wink

Nice one... I admire ur courage. But wud it stand d test of time?
Re: Cabanna by carzola(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
How can i thinking of allowet my madam to be a actor.... Say yes to Gay.
Re: Cabanna by Sanboy25: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
abpatrick7:
Nice one... I admire ur courage. But wud it stand d test of time?
Of course, her career wouldn't last long, I'd do anything for her to be unsuccessful without she knowing that I am doing so. When it (her career) all ends, she'll see me as her savior and confident who was here for her all the time in times of trouble not as the one who killed her career.
She'll love me even more for that and I'll have my wife back at my side. cool

1 Like

Re: Cabanna by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
In this ferocious situation,the agility of your wife and characteristics of the dramatical entertainmentology is condensed to ability of her attitude.So you evaporate the situation,and microphize it.Your decision will be jejuned and based on the fantasious dream.You have to hipopotarize her and crocodilate.Hope you understand me.
Re: Cabanna by Obinnau(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Of course, her career wouldn't last long, I'd do anything for her to be unsuccessful without she knowing that I am doing so. When it (her career) all ends, she'll see me as her savior and confident who was here for her all the time in times of trouble not as the one who killed her career.
She'll love me even more for that and I'll have my wife back at my side. cool
I so so love this strategy. Coming from a lady though.
Re: Cabanna by Sanboy25: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Obinnau: I so so love this strategy. Coming from a lady though.
grin Thanks tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Cabanna by AbuMikey(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Man never fear Nothing!
**If I don get babe,I go come comment!!** cool
Re: Cabanna by MrCork: 1:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Obinnau: I so so love this strategy. Coming from a lady though.

..u tnk Sound boy is a lady?..serrrriously?undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Runz Girl / Ever Hated The Fact That You In Love With A Guy/lady? Share Your Experience. / I Just Had My First Sex In 2021 !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.