Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net (4488 Views)

Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by Joel3(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dear sir/madam.

this is a complaint message from a sad experience and a bitter heart MTN customer. unfortunately i use a windows mobile phone and i subscribe to mtn blackberry bbc monthly bis. so i change my phone apn to blackberry.net . at first it work fine, but since last week monday it stopped to connect. initially i thought it was network problem but i later learnt that it was deliberate act by mtn to blocked non blackberry users,

i have two question, one is why is “empty hen” fond of giving something with one hand and then takes 20 with the other hand?

two, what is so special about blackberry phones that only blackberry users can enjoy such benefits? considering the fact blackberry is losing it and people are now going android and others.. umm?

i suspect this initially before opt in, my regret is i would've opt into Aitel bis as it has been working well on any device.

chei.. the story now would've been deferent. my mistake.

i cannot browse since last week monday and my balance says i am in fair usage and expires next month. my opinion is how can this be rectify because i need to finish my subscription on my device before i work away. so i urge your company to rectify this problem as money is not growing on trees. aitel would've been my option if this was forseen. i will be looking forward to your future policy that will favor the common man.

regards
one disappointed customer
Re: Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by physise(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
undecided
Joel.:
Dear sir/madam.

this is a complaint message from a sad experience and a bitter heart MTN customer. unfortunately i use a windows mobile phone and i subscribe to mtn blackberry bbc monthly bis. so i change my phone apn to blackberry.net . at first it work fine, but since last week monday it stopped to connect. initially i thought it was network problem but i later learnt that it was deliberate act by mtn to blocked non blackberry users,

i have two question, one is why is “empty hen” fond of giving something with one hand and then takes 20 with the other hand?

two, what is so special about blackberry phones that only blackberry users can enjoy such benefits? considering the fact blackberry is losing it and people are now going android and others.. umm?

i suspect this initially before opt in, my regret is i would've opt into Aitel bis as it has been working well on any device.

chei.. the story now would've been deferent. my mistake.

i cannot browse since last week monday and my balance says i am in fair usage and expires next month. my opinion is how can this be rectify because i need to finish my subscription on my device before i work away. so i urge your company to rectify this problem as money is not growing on trees. aitel would've been my option if this was forseen. i will be looking forward to your future policy that will favor the common man.

regards
one disappointed customer
undecided
Re: Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by Joel3(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
please spam this email customercare@mtnnigeria.net requesting for fairness for android and windows phone users. enough is enough for this blackberry thing. we must keep up with this struggle.
Re: Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by NEROSKY(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
Very correct, I will send mine soon
Re: Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by buchito1(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2013
I support! My own bis no reach 1 day! Nd dey stoped d shhittt....!crycrycrycrycrycry
Chai! Abeeg wetin man go do now crycrycrycry
Re: Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by Youngzedd(m): 12:37am On Jul 22, 2013
Spamming 101
Re: Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 22, 2013
Bis works for bb fone not only in nigeria buh all over the world! And to use it on a non BB device is illegal so MTN has rights to block it! So any think that happend is at ur loss cos MTN did not tell u to subscibe fo BIS what dey told u is 100mb fo 1k 25mb 4 400box and 10mb for 100box so if u do ortherwise u cant hold MTN responsible! Guy just imagine say u use am finish and forget the whole ish!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by Jeffy1206(m): 4:47am On Jul 22, 2013
this post is rubbish!!! why would want to know that u subscribed bis on an android phone when u and i know that it is illegal.abeg i support the motion for an data on other devices but we should understand that bis was never for us.All we must is to force them or better still convince them to give us reasonable data cost; tanx.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by ikeugbo(m): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2013
Dear Friend,
The MTN BIS was made for only blackberry phones, that it worked in the past is an error that happened on the network. This has hindered free network access for browsing.
Please purchase any data bundle of your choice to browse on your device
Re: Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by Joel3(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us at MTN CustomerCare. Kindly be informed that blackberry internet services (BIS and BBC) are meant specially for blackberry phones and may not work well with other phones. However, find below suitable data plans for android phones. BUNDLE PLAN DATA VOLUME VALIDITY PERIOD PRICE (N) TO ACTIVATE MONTHLY 24/7 5GB 30 DAYS N8,000 TEXT 101 TO 131 NIGHT (9PM - 6AM 3GB 30 DAYS N2,500 TEXT 102 TO 131 DAILY 150MB 24hrs N500 TEXT 103 TO 131 DAY TIME(9AM - 9PM) 3GB 30 Days N6,000 TEXT 107 TO 131 MONTHLY 100 MB 30 DAYS N1,000 Text 106 to 131 250MB 30 DAYS N1,300 Text 109 to 131 500MB 30 DAYS N2,000 Text 110 to 131 1GB 30 DAYS N3,500 Text 111 to 131 All inconveniences regretted. Thank you for choosing MTN, do have a great day. Best regards, Tom| CustomerCare Team Customercare@mtnnigeria.net
Re: Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by honeytee90: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
I did a song for mtn but I've not been able to reach mtn on the songs. When I got to Lagos, Falomo office, the receptionist only gave me the number of their collaborators who told me to make the song a callertune. And the money I was charged was too expensive for me. This beautiful song as rated by my few listeners can't just waste like that. Please if this messaage reaches mtn, pls download the song on waptrick.com. I am Honeytee and try to reach me tru dis email addr: honeyteeorimogunje@gmail.com
Re: Open Letter To MTN Customer Care @ Customercare@mtnnigeria.net by asudan: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Joel3:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us at MTN CustomerCare. Kindly be informed that blackberry internet services (BIS and BBC) are meant specially for blackberry phones and may not work well with other phones. However, find below suitable data plans for android phones. BUNDLE PLAN DATA VOLUME VALIDITY PERIOD PRICE (N) TO ACTIVATE MONTHLY 24/7 5GB 30 DAYS N8,000 TEXT 101 TO 131 NIGHT (9PM - 6AM 3GB 30 DAYS N2,500 TEXT 102 TO 131 DAILY 150MB 24hrs N500 TEXT 103 TO 131 DAY TIME(9AM - 9PM) 3GB 30 Days N6,000 TEXT 107 TO 131 MONTHLY 100 MB 30 DAYS N1,000 Text 106 to 131 250MB 30 DAYS N1,300 Text 109 to 131 500MB 30 DAYS N2,000 Text 110 to 131 1GB 30 DAYS N3,500 Text 111 to 131 All inconveniences regretted. Thank you for choosing MTN, do have a great day. Best regards, Tom| CustomerCare Team Customercare@mtnnigeria.net
Oga joel he be like u dey work with mtn.please I like to be your friend on bbm or whatsapp pls send ur pin to chinedueseicheasudo@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Tecno M3 / Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device / Samsung Confirm Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For Galaxy Note II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.