Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. (6199 Views)

MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2008
Guys,i loaded #100 recharge card,and yesterday the em em s refused to go thru until now.I decided to browse with my access wap,the rate at which celtel was deducting my money was alarming,so i decided to stop browsing and check my account balance which they have zapped down.I checked my account balance today,to my amazement they have returned all the money they removed.Guys,if you have enough credit just go ahead and download and browse any how.Just expect your money back.Note:it's their system error.The earlier the better,before they fixed the bug.Am using access wap presently.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by Donseaun(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2008
Hons,i also noticed it o! Bt its beta 4 u to try it at nyt, Cos d money is gonna be returned 12hours l8r, D tin don start tey tey, Hehehe, Its gud to be gud.

@fada
imagine,nland o tie le, Dem jst dey hear am.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2008
Am doing my own in the day time.Just a confirmation to some people assertion.I know that it has started since.

1 Like

Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by Donseaun(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2008
I do ke
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2008
My discovery.I browsed until i have #5 left on my account.When i just log out and check my account,it was #24.99 so,i re-log in again.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by sect(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2008
Its been like dat for long but the browsing is really expensive
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by Fadajasi(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2008
So wetin una dey tell me be say if i get 300naira dem go send am bk to me,what if the law of karma happens?/dem just dey jasi ni,omo jash na big boy 4 magical nw o@donseaun
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by eliteweb(m): 4:01am On May 26, 2008
we know say celtel dey mental sometimes, but if their kolo don balance, na only God no wetin go happen.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by Donseaun(m): 4:32am On May 26, 2008
@fada
bi a se ri niyen o! D guy na nu don,e bi lyk say magical get soji guys pass here sef
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by sisqology(m): 4:38am On May 26, 2008
Na today?
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by Fadajasi(m): 4:42am On May 26, 2008
E don tay mehn
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 4:55am On May 26, 2008
As am browsing now,celtel are just topping back my money.They need to service their system.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by Fadajasi(m): 4:58am On May 26, 2008
Do u mean during the browsing,they are returning ur money?
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 5:35am On May 26, 2008
When i was just browsing my money increased up to #133 after i decided to use opera 8.65 to browse dotsis it reduced to #23 and i used that amount to download different games of about 5mb
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by Phemmmy(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2008
Celtel is still better had it been You've used glo or mtn you would have known whats up
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by fanistic(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2008
Celtel no connect brain
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by tobs(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2008
@honsule . , . .my friends brother has been aving this probs for a long time now . , wen ever he browses with WAP they return bk his money tongue aint that sweet
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by hansibone(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2008
and nw i tink dis is sweet wuld try it l8a.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by jnoz23(m): 12:46am On May 27, 2008
My access wap cannot even connect nairaland,only celtel homepage,but my emems can!does ny1 know of a good wapsite for d/ldn java games<FOC>
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by tobidaflava(m): 5:59am On May 27, 2008
MMS not connecting lately.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by hansibone(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2008
@tobi

noticed it 2 undecided it took me hours 2 konet.i tink its preferable 2 b online al d time smiley undecided
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by BayoMaya(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2008
Na 2day? I use wAp on pc,it connectd bt opend no page,they vappd my bal,disconnectd outa anger.then it came bak 20mins later
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by catchsun(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2008
@hons,

i also experienced it on that day in question but never tried to continue with the browsing because at every attempt i made to connect via access wao my balancve will be #3.89k and after checking again it will return to #23. i missed the great oppurtunity all becos i dont want my credit to gondown the drain.

dont blame me it em em s.anyway wen such thin comes on again can u pls notify[personally].av tried agi\ain this morning after reading your post [em ems].but wap wasnt goin maybe the bug have been fixed.what i get was'[b]'sorry,bad gateway error''.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by hansibone(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2008
celtel bandwidth is ova crowded.its so fcukin dificult 2 go online undecided
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by samuelk(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2008
Guys,d whole problem wit celtel's server started after the end of the central station promo,dat was wen celtel's homepage became free nd their browsing became expensive,then i used to think sum1 was toping my account 2ru d me2u stuff until lately wen it became the talk of the town
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by Fadajasi(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2008
Are they still topin ones credit?
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by extommix(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2008
yes there are still topong money. i receive 31naira extra today
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by cabali(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2008
But honsule u are browsing free right??
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2008
@Cabali.Yes.Long time no hear/see.What's up?Guys,for almost two days in Ibadan celtel gprs just disappeared,only to appear just now.Wale oya start enjoying your free browsing.In fact,guys in my school have started perturbing me to configure their mtn for free browsing when they noticed that celtel gprs disappeared.I know maybe you guys in Lagos didn't witness the celtel gprs "black out in Ibadan"
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2008
Celtel activation page is still "down".Res ispa loquitur
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by cabali(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2008
how come u were billed N100 when u were on free browsing.
just needed 2 find ou if u are staff cos I could use an inside info on mine.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2008
I used the access wap instead the usual em em s.But guy,on a serious note celtel need to service their gprs.Maybe the last time the did that was when celtel was inside Vmobile.soon i guess they will change name to "Zain" or is it rain?No more access internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Nigeria Mobile is Legit / How Do I Root Gionee P2s With Out Pc / Glo Gprs Activation Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.